The Writer's Heartbreak ( com...

Por VioletDoge

"YOU ARE MINE" Blake said. He had his arm around my neck preventing me from escaping. "Get off me you psycho... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- part 1
Chapter 3- Part 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
note
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
note
chapter 26
chapter 27- part 1
note
chapter 27- part 2
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Epilogue
Question

chapter 31

10.9K 279 37
Por VioletDoge

Have you ever got that feeling where the whole world just slows down and then stops spinning and your life flashes before you. Past images rapidly flashes by, the future you dream of just comes crashing down. Well that’s kind off how I feel.

I cant hear anything, its like my ears completely shuts off. Im not breathing just holding my breath as long as I can. Everything around me just fades away. All except Blake.

I see his face, his canines and his black eyes. I bet to the outside, everything is happening so fast. But to me, the whole thing seems to slow down. His mouth is wide open and I can see his teeth. The two prominent points very slowly approaching its destination. He once beautiful face now looks a bit crazed, his hold on me has slightly slacken but I wasn’t paying attention to that. I was just starring at him. My face probably looks like it has just seen a ghost.

Wide eyes, mouth slight agape. I stood there doing nothing but watching my doom. Is this what I want? My mate to love me and claim me as his? To finally be accepted and experience the sparks that everyone has been talking about? Would it be easier?

No…

I was shock. It wasn’t me who said it. If my eyes could open any wider, my eyes might just pop out. “no…” a female voice said. I could hear her talking in my head.

Blake was only an inch away from my neck now. Again she said “No!”

Suddenly, a surge of energy erupted at my core and spread throughout my whole body like wild fire. I could feel my being, my soul getting push behind. It was taking over my body. I dint even have time to fight it or even have time to understand what was happening. It shoved me back. I no longer have control over my body but I can still hear, feel and see. Its like im watching a 4D movie only its through my own eyes.

“NOO!” I screamed. well not me but she, you get my point. My free arm shot up between my neck and Blake’s mouth. He was already too fast and too near to stop.

He closed the distance and bit down hard. I could feel his teeth breaking the skin and sinking down into my arm. Blood was trickling down as he releases his hold. She shoves him away from me and he stumbles back. My arm was heavily bleeding away but she paid no attention to it. I was mentally cringing from it. I may not be in control but I can still feel it.

“NOO!” she roars. The sound was very animalistic. I dint realize was already partially changed, my eyes were black, ears are pointy, fur are sprouting around parts of my body, my canines are elongated and my fingernails turned to claws. Maybe because I haven't shifted in five years and it would hurt like fuck if I did. So why dint i?

I dint have time to ponder. My wolf started to viciously snarl and growl at Blake. My lips are curled upwards baring my sharp teeth and canines at him. I probably look like some crazy rabid animal but she dint care. My wolf is super pissed off.

She roared at him, her eyes are burning with rage. If looks could kill, he would have been dead a long time ago. My body is trembling away with so many jumbled up emotions. I can feel everything she’s feeling. All her emotions, that she had hid from me, now comes crashing down in a big tidal wave. Anger at what he tried to pull off, pain for what she’s about to do to the both of them, sadness for what he tried to do, for the rejection and now what she’s going to do, happiness because she knows he loves us, pain for what she about and going to do. So many other emotions kept crashing down but I couldn’t feel them all it was coming down too fast.

The mating bond has a stronger effect on our wolf’s side than to our human’s side. So I understood her pain. I could feel her weeping, whining and howling away in my head, it’s destroying her. I felt really sorry for my wolf. This might be the last time I’ll ever hear her again. “im sorry” I mentally said. “its not your fault. It’s Blake’s and Cheveyo’s.” she sadly replies back.

She was still angrily growling at him. Blake’s mouth is covered with my blood but it was drying up. He slowly recovers from his shock. I guess he wasn’t expecting my wolf to come back anytime soon but here she is wanting to draw blood. Ok I might over exaggerating, she’s not going to kill him but she is super pissed off.

He’s still semi changed but his black eyes diluted a slight bit. He couldn’t believe my wolf was back. He suddenly starts tearing up. Huh? Is this guys bi-polar? No.. Huh? I thought. “no.” she says again. “his wolf is so happy that im back that’s its tears of joy but it will soon be tears of sadness” she sadly says.

“Am-Amadahy? Is that you?” he stutters. I dint sound like Blake anymore. The voice was more deeper now. She nods her head. Tears just kept flowing down his cheeks. “its been so long. Im so sorry for what my human did to you.” he says. His voice was laced with sadness. “ I should have taken over. I should have fought harder for you. For the both of you. He was foolish to think your human side was not good enough for him. Im here now.. I can fix it. Your my mate, I ca-” he was by her interruption.

“I know you’ll do anything to make it up to us Cheveyo. You a good person. We both knew the first day when we touched  that we were mates… but I can never be. Your human has hurt my human and I will never let that happen to her again. She wont survive another heartbreak like that.” she solemnly says. Cheveyo quickly replies “that’s why im here now. Have taken over his duties. He has failed to be mate you both deserve. I will not make his mistakes! I will love and cherish you both forever till the day we pass. I will take charge until all is right between us!”

Amadahy shakes her head in a negative fashion. “that is not the way Cheveyo and you know it. You cant take over, the love must be from both or it will be a lie. I know you wish to amend the mistakes your human has done, I forgive him but my human side needs time. Also we have found a new mate”

“NO! I AM YOUR MATE. THE SPIRITS HAVE CHOSEN TO PUT US TOGETHER. WE ARE MEANT TO BE! I love you” he desperately says. He was already panicking, the fear of losing his mate. “I love you Cheveyo. We will meet again in the nextlifetime” she says and starts to turn away from Blake. Danny was still standing there speechless, he dint dare interrupt their talk just now. Blake was hysterical by then and he was still crying. “no! I can fix it! I can make it better. Don’t leave me!” he screams but this time, he charges at her again. Her back was facing him while he rushes towards her. As he tries to grab her from behind Amadahy spins around and in a flash, Blake was chocking away. She grabbed hold of his neck and squeezed on it hardly, cutting off his oxygen supply. She then slams him to the ground but without losing her hold on his neck.

Neither one of them wanting to hurt each other due to the mating bond, Cheveyo stops resisting and defeatedly lays limp on the floor while Amadahy releases her grip. Danny still dint move or make a peep in fear he might start up something. He stood still watching as the scene unfolds.

Blake was sobbing away, the sounds of his chocking sods and whimpers rang. Alpha or not, the pain of a rejection can make a grown man crumple and cry. She was crying now. Tears just kept flowing down face, falling to the grass. i could hear and feel their mental chat with each other, the bond between them becoming thinner. “ please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me…” Blake’s wolf hopelessly begs. “im so sorry for doing this to you, you’re a good person Cheveyo, till the next life but till then, it has to be done. My human will not forgive us if I did not.” she chokes.

“Neme'hot'tse” Cheveyo softly says. “Neme'hot'tse” Amadahy replies. With that I felt their thin bond breaking. The line cut, no longer can we hear Blake’s wolf. My wolf howl in sadness from the loss of our other half. “what did that mean?” I ask. “it means I love you” she sadly reply.

She stuck out my hand for him to take. He grabs it, the sparks that was once there now gone. Only the feel of his warm hand. She pulls him up. Neither wolves gave their human side the control yet, we dint fight for it too. They needed this. The closure.

The sound of paws thudding the ground and cars can be heard in the distance. They are not far away now. She faces her other half while he does the same. They’re both standing quite near each other. Her eyes dint wonder down his naked body but stayed fixed at his eyes. It was still black, telling you that his wolf is in control while mine is the same.

The sounds of the car engine and paws are getting even nearer now. Danny still kept quite. she places my hand gently on his stubble cheek and he leans into it. No more sparks, just the warm emitting out of each other.

“Scarlet! Danny! You guys okay?! Hold on! We’re coming!” my mom shouts. There’s that funny feeling again at my core. The energy surges throughout my soul. I can feel my soul being pulled back to its original spot. Everything was suddenly pushed back into place. I stumbled a bit and so did Blake. I guess his wolf gave him back his control.

My hand was still in his cheek and I slowly removed it.

“what happened? Are you guy alri-” my mom dint finish her sentence. I guess she wasn’t expecting a naked Blake to be so close to me while Danny stood at the back still speechless. I can hear others coming closer to see what’s happening. We paid no attention to them.

“Scar- Scarlet I tried to get back control. I dint want any of this to happen. He- my wolf took over. i should have- im sorry. Im so sorry Scarlet. Im so sorry.” Blake softly pleaded. “its not your fault.” I whispered. I closed the gap and pulled him into a hug. He went rigid, shock by my suddenness, I could hear some of them gasping but I dint care. He soon relaxed in my embrace and too hug me back.

As I pull apart, he lets me go. “I guess now we’re not mates anymore huh?” he sadly says facing the ground. “I guess so” I say. “I forgive you Blake” I say. He looks up at me confuse. “huh?” ‘I forgive you, for rejecting me. I forgive you. After everything that has happened here, our wolves and all. I forgive you.” I said. “I don’t deserve it. After what I did to you then and what my wolf did to you. That’s the last thing you would have done. Why aren't you punching me in the face or even angry at me?” he says.

“im just tired”

With that I turn around again walk towards Danny. He’s still standing there looking slightly daze. “you okay?” I softly ask him. He nods his head and pulls me into a hug.  Nobody dared say or ask what happen, in fear that this accident may be more than a car crash. They all just started cleaning the place.

“let’s go home. Im tired.” I said. “okay” Danny said. Danny knew better than to ask now. he hooks  his arm around my waist incase I might faint or something. as we pass by Blake, he just stands there watching me. his members try to talk to him but he paid no attention to them. 

i look way from  him and we continue walking to my parents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the last chapter of the writer's heartbreak. there will be an epilogue.

thank you for reading, commenting and voting. 

i will start on the new story when this is completed.

enjoy

vote tq

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

631K 18.1K 26
"I could never hate you," I blurt out. Her head snaps up, and I see the hope twinkling in her eyes, which made it harder to say, "But it's just my wo...
1.2M 43.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
33K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...