Merthur Oneshots

By MerthuriansinCamelot

I hope you enjoy these oneshots! They are all based on the BBC show "Merlin". There are quite a few sad ones... More

Thank You
The meaning of destinies
Lovesick
Sleep
I love you
Our new beginning
Shooting star
Home
Decisions
Move on
No idea
New year
Wishing for rain
Daegal
Thank you
Bittersweet symphony
Believe
the magic flower
Arthur the fanboy
The most powerful magic of all
Waiting
A Happy Ending
Cake
Morgwen

Netflix and chill

2.7K 61 1
By MerthuriansinCamelot

Merlin and Arthur were sitting on the couch, watching tv. Arthur held Merlins hand. Merlin was scared first but then started to feel comfortable. Merlin leaning on Arthur strong shoulders was the one thing Merlin could never imagine himself doing. Merlin looked up and saw that Arthur was already staring at him. Arthur started stroking Merlins face. "You're so beautiful. Remember that always. No one is like you." I started blushing and touched his face, gently. And then he gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. His lips were warm and pressing. It was that moment he realised that he is mine and he am his. It has always been that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
181K 7.5K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...