Adopted ... - A Mindless Beha...

By Aye_SheDontCare

My First WattPad Story :) Enjoy ! More

Adopted ... - A Mindless Behavior Fan Fic -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Not A Chapter
Chapter 9
Are you reading this book ? or nah ?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
not a chapter

Chapter 7

3.2K 128 33
By Aye_SheDontCare

- NEXT DAY -

Naomi's P.O.V

Okay so I got my ass beat but it's whatever . I didn't even get to tell Roc that he has a daughter . It's not really his but I just want money . Like who doesn't want his money . His mom is best model in the game and his dad works for Chris Brown , Miguel , and Rihanna . I was never really in love with Roc . It's all about the money money money !

Right now I'm at Roc doorstep and I'm about to tell him .

Me ; *Knocks on door *

??? ; COMING !

As soon as the door open my face dropped . It wasn't Roc or his parents ... It was Danielle .

Danielle ; *laughing* so you came for another ass whooping ?

Me ; No . I'm here to talk to Roc about OUR child . *smirking*

Dani ; Our ? Oh sweetie , did I pound your head to hard ?

I flipped her off and walked inside . I went straight to the living room . And I saw Roc sitting on the couch shirtless

Me ; Roc I have to talk to you .

Roc ; T'f do you want from me damn ?!

Me ; you want to know what I want from you ? I want you to take care of your child .

Roc ; I don't have a child

Me ; yes you do . Remember 2 years ago when I lost my innocence to you .

Roc ; girl you tripping because I wrapped that shit up .

Me ; well you didn't wrap it right , now we have A child . Either pay child support or take care of her .

Roc ; I'm bit doing shut cause that baby ain't mine .

Me ; wanna have a DNA test ?

Dani ; THAT'S A PERFECT IDEA !

Me ; *looks at her *

Dani ; bitch keep looking at me like that and ill pop your eyes out your head .

Me ; whatever . Roc meet me tomorrow at Medicine Hospital .

With that being said I walked out the house . I have the perfect idea to prove it Roc baby even though it isn't .

See my daddy is a doctor and I can get him to do something to the test . Best plan ever .

~~~

Chresanto's P.O.V

T'f just happened ?

Dani ; So .. When were you going to tell me you had a child ?

Me ; I didn't even know I had a child . The condom provably had a hole in it .

Dani ; Well we'ere going to find out if it your tomorrow .

Me ; you gonna come with me ?

Dani ; Yeah

Me ; thank you so much Dani ! You the best . *hugs and kisses her *

Dani ; yeah yeah *putting on shoes *

Me ; your leaving ?

Dani ; yeah after what just happened I need to go home .

Me ; okay see you tomorrow . * kisses her*

Dani ; bye text me later .

Me ; okay .

Man I'm in deep shit . How am I suppose to tell my parents !?

~~~

Danielle's P.O.V

When I got home I walked in the kitchen to see Craig looking throw the cabinets .

Craig ;Hey Dani do we have any crackers ?

Me ; naw , We crackalackin .

Craig ; *looking at me *

Me ; *looking at him *

Craig ; *walks away*

Me ; BE THAT WAY THEN !

Craig ; THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE EVER !

Me ; WHATEVER !

People just don't understand . I walked upstairs to my room and Gabi was on her laptop .

Gabi ; wassup ?

Me ; Mann shit is crazy !

Gabi ; stop cursing mom and dad came back from the vacation , and what you mean ?

Me ; Roc has a child and the baby momma is Naomi that how I beat yesterday .

Gabi ; DANGGGGG !

Me ; Yeah but he says its not his so tomorrow he's getting a DNA test .

?? ; knock knock

Me ; come in .

Mom ; Hey girls . So Dani .. You should know by know that Gabi told me everything . You can't just go around fighting people !

Me ; well she come on to him so I had to do something . I'm sorry

Mom ; *sighs* it's okay ... How

Bad did she look ?

Me ; she had a broken nose and black eye and a busted lip . *smiling hard *

Dad ; damn ! *laughing* okay Okay your mom doesn't need to hear about this . Okay ?

Me ; okay but where is she ?

Dad ; sleeping . Okay but I'm about to go to work be back around 11 . Love you girls .

Me and Gabi ; Bye love your too

When my dad left me and Gabi busted out laughing .

Gabi ; he is the best . *laughing*

Me ; right ! well I'm about to hit the hot tub . Coming ?

Gabi ; yeahhhh !

We got ready and went outside . I love My life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ; HAYYYYYYYYYYY WASSUP !? How you doing ?! Comment and tell me what you think ! Sorry for the mistakes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...