Chapter 7

- NEXT DAY -

Naomi's P.O.V

Okay so I got my ass beat but it's whatever . I didn't even get to tell Roc that he has a daughter . It's not really his but I just want money . Like who doesn't want his money . His mom is best model in the game and his dad works for Chris Brown , Miguel , and Rihanna . I was never really in love with Roc . It's all about the money money money !

Right now I'm at Roc doorstep and I'm about to tell him .

Me ; *Knocks on door *

??? ; COMING !

As soon as the door open my face dropped . It wasn't Roc or his parents ... It was Danielle .

Danielle ; *laughing* so you came for another ass whooping ?

Me ; No . I'm here to talk to Roc about OUR child . *smirking*

Dani ; Our ? Oh sweetie , did I pound your head to hard ?

I flipped her off and walked inside . I went straight to the living room . And I saw Roc sitting on the couch shirtless

Me ; Roc I have to talk to you .

Roc ; T'f do you want from me damn ?!

Me ; you want to know what I want from you ? I want you to take care of your child .

Roc ; I don't have a child

Me ; yes you do . Remember 2 years ago when I lost my innocence to you .

Roc ; girl you tripping because I wrapped that shit up .

Me ; well you didn't wrap it right , now we have A child . Either pay child support or take care of her .

Roc ; I'm bit doing shut cause that baby ain't mine .

Me ; wanna have a DNA test ?

Dani ; THAT'S A PERFECT IDEA !

Me ; *looks at her *

Dani ; bitch keep looking at me like that and ill pop your eyes out your head .

Me ; whatever . Roc meet me tomorrow at Medicine Hospital .

With that being said I walked out the house . I have the perfect idea to prove it Roc baby even though it isn't .

See my daddy is a doctor and I can get him to do something to the test . Best plan ever .

~~~

Chresanto's P.O.V

T'f just happened ?

Dani ; So .. When were you going to tell me you had a child ?

Me ; I didn't even know I had a child . The condom provably had a hole in it .

Dani ; Well we'ere going to find out if it your tomorrow .

Me ; you gonna come with me ?

Dani ; Yeah

Me ; thank you so much Dani ! You the best . *hugs and kisses her *

Dani ; yeah yeah *putting on shoes *

Me ; your leaving ?

Dani ; yeah after what just happened I need to go home .

Me ; okay see you tomorrow . * kisses her*

Dani ; bye text me later .

Me ; okay .

Man I'm in deep shit . How am I suppose to tell my parents !?

~~~

Danielle's P.O.V

When I got home I walked in the kitchen to see Craig looking throw the cabinets .

Craig ;Hey Dani do we have any crackers ?

Me ; naw , We crackalackin .

Craig ; *looking at me *

Me ; *looking at him *

Craig ; *walks away*

Me ; BE THAT WAY THEN !

Craig ; THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE EVER !

Me ; WHATEVER !

People just don't understand . I walked upstairs to my room and Gabi was on her laptop .

Gabi ; wassup ?

Me ; Mann shit is crazy !

Gabi ; stop cursing mom and dad came back from the vacation , and what you mean ?

Me ; Roc has a child and the baby momma is Naomi that how I beat yesterday .

Gabi ; DANGGGGG !

Me ; Yeah but he says its not his so tomorrow he's getting a DNA test .

?? ; knock knock

Me ; come in .

Mom ; Hey girls . So Dani .. You should know by know that Gabi told me everything . You can't just go around fighting people !

Me ; well she come on to him so I had to do something . I'm sorry

Mom ; *sighs* it's okay ... How

Bad did she look ?

Me ; she had a broken nose and black eye and a busted lip . *smiling hard *

Dad ; damn ! *laughing* okay Okay your mom doesn't need to hear about this . Okay ?

Me ; okay but where is she ?

Dad ; sleeping . Okay but I'm about to go to work be back around 11 . Love you girls .

Me and Gabi ; Bye love your too

When my dad left me and Gabi busted out laughing .

Gabi ; he is the best . *laughing*

Me ; right ! well I'm about to hit the hot tub . Coming ?

Gabi ; yeahhhh !

We got ready and went outside . I love My life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ; HAYYYYYYYYYYY WASSUP !? How you doing ?! Comment and tell me what you think ! Sorry for the mistakes .