8. At His Command (BWWM) [Boo...

Por kudz12

First book - At Her Command Second book - Talia Third book - ⬇️⬇️⬇️ (This one) My favorite couple Linc and Me... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The Commissioner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Raquel
A/N
Chapter 12 - Family and Friends
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snippet
Chapter 15
Q/A Session
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N - fellow readers
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry - Not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Epilogue
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)

Chapter 4

6.1K 305 24
Por kudz12

Linc's POV

Ever since she signed the papers I haven't spoken to her. Only seeing her like I currently was doing sitting in my car watching from afar as she took our children to the park. Zach was holding the electric toy boat I had given him as he went to the small pond to play with it whilst the twins were with Mel on a slide. Their squeals of delight caught my ear as I smiled loving how they looked happy wishing I was there to catch them when they finall reached the bottom of the slide. Wishing I could see the joy in Zach's eyes as he maneuvered the little boat around the pond. Wishing I could steal a kiss from my wife's upturned lips as she smiled.

This is how it has been most of the time, me longing to be with my family as I watch over them. As the days passed by I saw how Mel drastically lost weight. I didn't like what I was seeing before me, she knew she had to take better care of herself especially in her condition. I couldn't do anything, she wasn't talking to me. I didn't even have the guts to approach her. Even when Ethan told me the kids were going to stay with my sister for a while. I knew Dominic would keep them safe always.

Sitting in my car debating on whether I should go in and see her. Just to talk to her about her health, I saw red lights flashing as I realized it was an ambulance. Getting out my car to find out what was going on, my heart skipped a beat as I saw Mel lying on the stretcher as the paramedic talked to her asking her were she felt pain.
"Take her to Shields Memorial," I growled to the ambulance driver who nodded his head not objecting as I ran back to my car, calling my family along the way.

"She will be alright. The baby is doing well, but she needs to take better care if herself. Her blood pressure is too high which is not good for either one of them," the doctor said as I stood beside her bed looking at her.
The bed seemed too big for her as she lay still, breathing evenly. Stroking her cheek she leaned into my touch making me smile as I leaned down to kiss her forehead before I realized my family was still in the room.
Straightening up I slowly walked out of the room asking Walter to stay behind and call me if anything changed. For three days, she remained asleep her body slowly gaining some of its old strength back. Each day I sat and waited for her to  wake up. I bathed her refusing for any of the nurses to do it. She was my responsibility, in sickness and in health I would care for her and our children.

The day she woke up I had left for a meeting only to decide to not go and see her. I didn't want to upset her especially in her condition. She needed to relax and I think my presence wouldn't allow her such. To numb the pain I resorted to alcohol even though I knew she wouldn't like me doing such.

----

After being discharged and taking some days off from work Mel stayed at home enjoying the peace and quiet that was broken when she heard loud banging upon her door late one night.
"Sweetheart," she heard Linc say with a slur. "Mel! Please," he said as she opened the door afraid he would break it down or hurt himself.
Looking at him her eyes widened at the sight before her. He was beyond wasted and had lost a tremendous amount of weight as his cheeks looked sunken beneath the beard he was sporting.
"Mel," he said his green eyes lighting up as if he had discovered gold.
"Lincoln what are you doing here?" She breathed out.

He frowned at her saying, "No, no, you never call me Lincoln. My name is Linc," he said pointing at himself as he smiled at her. "Your Linc," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Okay, what are you doing here Linc?" she said as she directed him to the couch.
"I came to take care of you and the baby Mel," he said with an adorable smile as he gazed at her stomach.
"Okay Linc," she said standing up to fetch a glass of water for him.
He stood up to follow as she shook her head no, telling him to sit back down. But that was hopeless as he followed her close behind.
"Drink this," she said handing over the glass.
"Thank you," he said gulping the whole glass of water.

Walking out of the kitchen he followed her like a lost puppy as she sat on the sofa turning on the tv.

------

Linc

I was drunk and I could tell her genteel personality at the moment could not hide her anger or worry. Her saccharine lips parted a fraction as she ran her tongue over them looking at the television. She did this just to kill the time hopefully waiting for me to fall asleep, this I knew. Or it was probably a way for her to not bite my head off at the moment I thought to myself as I gulped watching her bite her lip gently trying to stifle her laughter at whatever was showing on tv. If it were any other day I would have those lips on mine tasting and teasing them at will. Making her beg for more as I looked at her.

She was still looking at the tv I had no care for what was playing as I gently tool a lock of her soft black hair playing with it as she didn't notice this. A sculpture would never be able to capture her bewitching beauty. God must have been showing off when he created her I thought to myself a smile forming on my lips. If anyone was watching they would probably think me crazy as I smile at the woman who wasn't even paying any attention to me. Heck I must be going mad.

She had put on a little weight from when last I saw her and this satisfied my heart knowing she was looking after herself. I couldn't help but admire the swell of her breasts as they teased my eyes, complements of our fourth child as my blood stirred. My hand itching to just reach out and touch her stomach were our child grew. Her legs clad in jeans that left nothing to ones imagination as I imagined them wrapped around me, making her mine once again.
Her caramel skin had a glow I could not describe, I just wanted to sink my teeth in it, and get a taste of her, so smooth and obviously soft to the touch.
She moistened her lips again as I watched the tip of her tongue move over them. What I wouldn't give to lick those lips myself I wondered remembering how they felt against mine.

Her crescent shaped eyebrows arched when she saw me staring at her. I was not ashamed at being caught staring at my wife. I could just look at her for the rest of my life enjoying nothing else. She stood up holding out her hand to me.

--------

"Come on let's get you to bed," she said taking him to the room the children used. Mel could tell he was wiped out as he remained quiet. She counted her blessings as he did not protest falling asleep once his head touched the pillow. Removing his shirt and shoes she placed them were he could easily find them before closing the door and turning in for the night in her own room.

-------

When she woke up she found the children's room empty, bed made with a note telling her to go to the kitchen. Following the message she smiled seeing he had prepared breakfast for her before he left, which was funny because she didn't hear any movement in the kitchen.
A while later settling down on her bed flipping through the channels she came across Linc giving a speech at a children's sports training center. She smiled remembering the project they had started glad that he had managed to finish it.

"Thank you all for coming. This was a project my wife and I started a few months back with the objective of creating a center for children. Somewhere they could work on their sporting skills without financial worry, an opportunity neither of us had growing up. Numerous members of the community helped fund this center you see before you today, all because of Mel," he said with a smile. "My wife always says...," he said stopping as he grabbed ahold of the podium.
Walter reached for him just in time as he collapsed to the ground as Mel gasped in surprise.

Rushing to the hospital the doctor informed them that he needed to rest and eat.
"What do you mean eat? Hasn't he been eating," Mel asked angrily turning to Walter.
"He has been refusing to eat ma'am and is working overtime at the office getting less hours of sleep only drinking alcohol.
She knew he was neglecting his health since they separated, but not to this extant as she realized yesterday wasn't the first night he had been out drunk. Why he was behaving like this was beyond her as she watched him sleep. According to the doctor he would be okay to leave after an hour or two on the IV. He was the one that had agreed with the divorce she thought as Rebecca told her to go get some rest at home.

Calling Rebecca she was updated on how he was doing glad to hear he had actually been discharged four hours after she had left.
A gentle knock caught her attention as she finished the call. Upon opening it she regretted this mistake as Rafael and two of his men stepped into the room.

"Pregnancy does bring out your beauty Mel or should I say Melinda since you never did like me using the prior name," he said with a smirk.
Attempting to attack him would be foolish on her part as she was both pregnant and outnumbered.
"How did you get out?"
"I'm on parole for good behavior," he said his smirk not faltering.
"What do you want from me?" She said backing away from him.
"I want you Mel. Well the first thing would be for me to ask you on a date which I know you won't refuse," he said walking further into the room before standing in front of her.
She stood still as he leaned towards her before she asked, "How are you so sure I won't say no."
He took a deep breath eyes closed as she looked on with disgust. Opening his eyes he took out his phone showing a picture of her children playing outside at Dominic's house, making her look at him with a smirk.
"You cannot touch them," she said with a smile.
"I cannot touch them but a stray bullet could easily enter the premises," he smiled as she became pale seeing he was not bluffing.

"What do you want from me Rafael?"
"Like I said a date, maybe another after that one if I enjoy myself on this one," he said.
Looking at him she nodded her head yes as a wide smile formed on his face.
"Wear something elegant. I will be back at seven," he said turning to leave.

Her hand was trembling as she took the phone dialing Meg's number.
"Meg," she whispered.
"Mel is everything alright."
"Umm yeah. I just wanted to check on my babies."
"The children are all fine, happy. Zach is currently having his lessons and from the looks of it he is beyond bored but pulling through," she chuckled. "How are you feeling?"
"Much better thanks," she said contemplating on telling her about Rafael.
"Please take care of yourself Mel," she said.
"I will Meg. Listen is Dominic near?"
"Yes, let me call him for you."
"Please act normal because what I'm about to tell you, I don't want Meg to freak out," she said once he answered the phone. She went on to tell him all that had happened.

Meg could tell something was wrong by the way her husband gripped the phone tightly with a blank expression.
"I will take care of the children, just tell the other guys," he said.
"Please just tell them for me. I don't think I can talk to Linc and Ethan will just overreact," she chuckled picturing Ethan's reaction.
"Very well. Once you know where you are going call me and I will track your phone."
"Thank you Dominic," she said as the phone was handed back to Meg.
"It's nothing at all sis, you just take care of yourself," she said warmly.

-----

"You look lovely," Rafael said as he entered her apartment making her frown as she took a whiff of his cologne.
Grabbing her clutch bag she walked out refusing his arm as he offered it.
"Where are we going?"
"To the Clyde Ball," he said with a smile looking ahead.

Slipping her hand into her bag she pretended to be looking for something as she dialled Dominic leaving it as she pulled out a small mirror to touch up on her makeup.
They pulled up to the building and she still refused his help. Stepping into the room men turned to admire her as she looked completely lost in the room. She gave a tight lipped smile to some business associates clearly not enjoying herself especially when she could have been resting at home with her legs up.

Rafael was speaking to some of his friends as they wanted to know were he had been. Whilst he was enjoying the attention she looked around the room searching for Dominic or Ethan.

The crowd parted like the red sea as she saw him. He didn't see her as he was looking at the ground deep in thought. As he slowly lifted his head she gasped seeing how worn and tired he looked. As always he looked handsome but anyone could tell he was not 100% okay. If it were any other day she would be giving him an earful since he was supposed to be in bed resting.

The look he gave her had her insides turning praying he wouldn't do anything foolish. Ethan and Dominic walked up to him whispering something in his ear as he looked more troubled.

Excusing herself she went off to the ladies, knowing Linc would follow her. She felt his presence before he even touched her. Wrapping his arms around her she turned around looking at him creating some distance between them.
"How are you and the baby?" He asked softly moving closer towards her pinning her against the sink.
"We are fine thanks," she said with a pained voice before a woman walked into the bathroom.
"Don't mind us," he told the lady as she was about to turn to leave.
"Please don't look away from me," he murmured as she looked into his eyes.
"Lincoln please," she said looking away from him once again.
Stepping back he gave Mel a sincere smile. "Please take care of yourself sweetheart," he said before turning to leave the room.
She stood choking on the words she wanted to utter to him. "Take care of yourself too Linc," she whispered.

Getting herself together she followed him out heading back to Rafael with a frown. She expected him to throw a tantrum at the fact that she was here with Rodriguez, even other associates were baffled by this but chose to ignore it since Linc was also present.

------

Mel's POV

Sitting down for dinner I looked up from my plate to find Linc looking at me. His eyes held an emotion I could not deduce, his lips pulled up into a small smile once our eyes locked. He was clearly not paying attention to what the person beside him was saying.
He signaled over a waiter whispering something into his ear before pointing at me. He was definitely up to something as the waiter paled at his request shaking his head apologetically. Breaking eye contact with me he turned to face the waiter speaking with him in a cool manner as the man nodded his head in understanding quickly scurrying away.

He hadn't touched his food only sipping on his water as I looked up at him. His eyes confusing me with the different shades reflected in them.
"Please eat," I mouthed to him as he picked up his cutlery. "Thank you," I mouthed as he slowly had his food.
His lips twitched into a small smile once he placed his glass down. Walter walked over whispering something into his ear but his eyes never left me as he nodded him head slightly. I turned my gaze away from him for a moment only to turn back finding him still looking at me. I smiled shyly becoming fascinating with my napkin all of a sudden as I folded it placing it on the table. I looked up to find him still looking at me as I took a sip of my water. What he did next had me coughing up water that had gone down the wrong pipe. He mouthed a few words (hmm use your imagination in this situation. What could make her choke?) making sure I could read his lips not caring if anyone saw him.

A few minutes after finishing my meal a bowl of vanilla ice cream with green sprinkles was placed in front of me, my favorite. I looked at him to find his expression cold as Rafael leaned towards me saying something I didn't even hear.
Before I could finish my desert Rafael stood up saying we were leaving.

We passed by Linc's table as he whispered something into Linc's ear. Loud gasps went around the table as the glass of water Linc was holding shattered in his hand anger the only thing visible on his perfect face not registering the pain from the glass.

So how was that?

I am looking for someone who can help me with translations in either FRENCH, SPANISH or ITALIAN.
PLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!

Also don't forget to vote, comment, promote, follow.
Love
Kudzi

PS: Thanks for reading 🤗

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.5K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
57.5K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...
79.5K 4.1K 27
Is There No More Liam And Amayah? Find Out... If You Haven't Read The First Book, I Highly Advise To Do So Before Starting Book 2.
5.3K 245 24
3 strong headed females connected by their past separated by destiny land up in the same house what will happen now? Sequel to Second chance at lov...