My Ex-Girlfriend is my New Mo...

By FallinginReverze

Ginger Vera, a fifteen year old typical 2nd year high-school who works as a part timer in a pastry shop. She... More

Author's note and Cast of Characters
Prologue
Ch.1 [FLASHBACK P.1]
Ch.2 [FLASHBACK P.2]
Ch.3 [FLASHBACK P.3]
Ch.4 [FLASHBACK P.4]
Ch.5 [FLASHBACK P.5]
Ch.6 [FLASHBACK P.6]
Ch.7 [FLASHBACK P.7]
Ch.8 [FLASHBACK P.8]
Ch.9 [FLASHBACK P.9]
Ch.10 [FLASHBACK P.10]
Ch.11 Back to Reality (Present)
Ch.12 Karma's a Bitch.
Ch.13 Goodbye Yesterday
Ch.14 Janine
Ch.15 Reward
Ch.16 Expectations.
Ch.17 Assuming does hurt.
Ch.18 Best thing she never had.
Ch.19 What you don't know won't hurt you.
Ch.20 The Next Morning.
Ch.22 Art of letting Go.
Ch.23 Falling.
Ch.24 Home Alone.
Ch.25 Chemistry or History?
Ch.26 Monster Step Mom.
Ch.27 Pancakes and Truths.
Ch.28 Guilty Pleasures.
Ch.29 Your Love is my Heart Disease.
Ch.30 Two is better than one.
Ch.31 Realization sucks.
Ch.32 Brilliant Lies.
Ch.33 I love you Goodbye.
Ch.34 Too late to apologize
Ch.35 If you ever come back

Ch.21 Question and Answer.

51K 1.6K 524
By FallinginReverze

ALESSA POV

I sat down on the side of my bed massaging my temple, my head hurts so much.

"How can I let this happen? I'm not gonna get drunk again" I said while touching my breast.

The hickeys are pretty obvious so I can't wear a V-neck today. I need to let my hair down to cover up the ones on my neck.

"Stupid!" I slapped my head before heading to the bathroom to take a bath.

I checked myself in the rearview mirror of my car before heading to my first class.

"Hey!" I turned around and saw Maya running towards me.

I stopped and decided to sit on the bench while waiting for her. I can still feel Ginger's lips on mine and on my body.

"Hey" I greeted her half smiling. As much as possible I am limiting myself from moving because I don't want her to see my hickeys.

"How's last night? where's Ginger?" she asked before sitting beside me.

So she's the reason why I'm with Ginger, she ditched me! I said mentally while glaring at her.

"How dare you let me go home with her? Goodness Maya of all people?" I said while slapping her shoulder in annoyance.

"I...I'm sorry I'm also drunk last night. We're probably dead right now if I pushed myself to drive. Besides, there's no one I can trust except her, unless you wanted me to call Emman" she pointed out.

"Did something happened last night?" She added. My face flushed, I will definitely not gonna tell her.

"She left before I wake up" I said hastily and was about to stand up when my hair was suddenly blown by the heavy wind, allowing my neck to be exposed.

Maya's eyes widen in shock upon seeing the hickey, I fixed my hair back immediately to cover it.

"Holy shit! you did it with her!" she blurted out.

"No!" I shook my head in denial. My face is bright red because of embarrassment.

"Oh don't deny it, it's pretty obvious. You should have told her to put the hickeys on your hidden parts" she teased me upon recovering from shock.

"I'm drunk okay? I don't know what I'm doing, she took advantage of me!" I defended myself.

"Took advantage of you? I don't think so. Judging you from last night, I'm sure it's definitely you who took advantage of her" she said smirking which made me frown.

"You should believe me! I'm your best friend" I said pretending to sound hurt. I'm trying to convince her that I'm not the one who initiated what happened last night.

"Alessa baby don't tell me that bullshit, we know what we are doing when we are drunk, it's just that alcohol gives us the courage to do the things that we hesitate to do when we're sane" she explained while moving her index finger sideways.

I sighed before raising my hands in surrender, I really can't win an argument to her.

"Okay, maybe I seduced her but she can refuse me you know? but she didn't so it's also her fault, she wanted it to happen"

"So are you" She said while pointing at me.

Last night was wonderful, I've never felt that climax to anyone else, Emman is good in bed but it's different when it comes to Ginger.

"I know, maybe I just missed the feeling of making love with her, I just want to feel it again" I replied sighing.

"Making love? oh so you still love her" she said suspiciously.

"No!" I replied hastily. She raised her brow at me, indicating that she doesn't believe me.

"Whatever, of course I still love her. It didn't fade and it will never be, but I don't love her the same way I love Emman"

Yeah because you love her more my mind replied.

"So how can you hide your hickeys to Emman?"

"Concealers, and avoid having sex with him until this stupid hickeys fade" she chuckled as soon as I finished talking.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"It's funny you know, when you said you did make love with Ginger last night then now you said you will avoid having sex with Emman" I shrugged my shoulders in response because I still don't get what she's saying.

"So you are having sex with your fiancée and you make love with Ginger? Wow, I can really say that you don't love her the way you love Emman" I tapped my forehead in embarrassment, I, myself didn't notice it.

"Why do you have to be so observant? Can't you just listen to me and stop commenting? I love Emman to the point that I will marry him" I sighed in frustration.

"Then I'm not your best friend if I will only keep on listening and just let you commit mistakes, you know what? you should think about the marrying Emman thing thoroughly. I don't want you to regret it in the end" she tapped my back before standing up.

"I have to go, my class will start soon. If you need someone to talk to, I'm just one call away" she winked before heading to the direction of her building.

                                   🍌🍌🍌

Emman invited me to dinner in their house, he said that tonight is special but didn't elaborate more. I want to ask if Ginger was home but I'm afraid that he would notice that I don't like her daughter around.

I really don't want to go because I'm avoiding Ginger but I felt guilty the moment I heard his voice.

I decided to wear a simple casual dress and just applied a light make up. He offered to fetch me but I declined because I want to bring my own car.

He welcomed me with a kiss on my lips as soon as I arrived in his house. He looked so handsome, wearing a white polo shirt and denim jeans. I moved away from our kiss when Ginger's face appeared on my mind.

Crap! He gave me a confused look by what I just did. I smiled and reached for her hands afterwards.

"Let's do this later" he nodded in understanding before leading me to the living room.

"What's special tonight?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing really special for the both of us but for Ginger it is" I frowned.

My body tenses up whenever I hear her name, I hate to admit it but that's her effect on me.

"Oh I see" I said pretending not to care.

"Hello" Ginger greeted us.

My face retorted when I saw the shirt that she's wearing. It's a statement shirt with I taste Good written on it. I bet she wore that on purpose because she knows that Emman will invite me to dinner.

"GG where's your girlfriend? The dinner is about to start" He asked, oblivious of the tension that is going on between me and his daughter.

"She'll be here in ten minutes" she replied smiling before sitting in front of me. I know I'm harsh to her this morning but it's just because I'm shocked of what happened.

"So tell me about your girlfriend" Emman said curiously.

I'm about to drink my mango juice when my gaze landed on her neck, I almost choked when I saw the hickeys. She fixed her hair bun style, I didn't notice it earlier because I avoided looking at her as much as possible.

"What do you want to prove?" I muttered under my breath. She said she won't tell Emman what happened last night but she's making it obvious for me.

She gazed at me afterwards and smirked before answering.

"She's beautiful, intelligent and honest" I raised my brow at her.

"Is she good?" Emman asked hinting a double meaning.

"Yes, very...very...good" she said before caressing her neck. Emman laughed out loud when he saw the hickeys. I want to disappear right now, Emman doesn't know but I still feel embarrassed.

Our attention was caught when the maid informed us the arrival of the guest.

"Ah she's here" Ginger headed to the front door immediately. I have a feeling that her girlfriend is a witch, I can sense it.

Emman and I both stood up to greet her so called girlfriend. My face retorted upon seeing Janine, she walked closer to us while her hand entwined with Ginger. Emman immediately kissed her cheek as a welcome greet.

"I'm happy to finaly meet you, I've heard a lot about you" He said ecstatically.

"No he's kidding, I didn't tell him anything" Ginger said hastily.

I'm not in the mood to join their conversation so I decided to head to the dining area to help the maids prepare the food.

"Hey, Alessa" I rolled my eyes before turning around. I didn't notice that they already followed me in the dining area.

"Hey" slut.

"Oh you know AA already? how come?" Emman asked curiously. Janine grinned and about to say something when Ginger interrupted.

"They've met already, they see each other at school" she explained before moving the chair for Janine to sit.

This is gonna be one hell of a night. I said mentally before sighing.

"So when are you getting married?" Janine asked Emman suddenly.

"As soon as AA finished her masters degree" I almost choked by his response.

"Are you alright? what happened?" He asked anxiously while massaging my back.

"I'm fine" I said after taking a sip of water.

I'm glad that Ginger is not saying anything, that's the least that she could do for me because her girlfriend is already worsening my night. If only I knew from the start that she will be here, I will not say yes to Emman.

"So are you excited Alessa?" Janine asked while smirking.

I gazed at her while raising my brow. She's trying to corner me and I'm not gonna let her win.

"Of course, who would not right? marrying one of the most handsome bachelor here in Philippines is something to be proud of"

"What about you? how's the car Ginger gave you?" I counter asked.

I know Emman doesn't have an idea about it. I just shrugged my shoulders when Ginger glared at me.
It's her fault for not keeping her slut girlfriend to shut up.

"You gave her your other car?" he asked frowning.

"I'm not using it anymore so I gave it to her because commuting is a hassle" she said nonchalantly. She's not even bothered by her dad knowing it so late.

I pouted when my counter attack didn't work, I don't wanna lose so I thought of another one.

"Emman dear, what can you say to people who uses their body to get what they want?" I asked before taking a sip of my wine.

Janine's face flushed, it hit her for sure. Emman thought for a while and smiled afterwards.

"Well it depends on their situation, I mean that makes them kind of a whore, but I'm not judging them" I nodded as if I really care.

"So is it okay for you to have a relationship with them?" I asked again before averting my eyes to Ginger and Janine.

They are both glaring at me, they both play dirty, they want to ruin my night. So if I can't beat them, might as well join them

"No of course not, I mean--" he was interrupted by Ginger.

"What if your partner didn't say to you that she had a girlfriend before?" she looked at me challenging my gaze. Emman frowned but answered after a moment.

"Well I'd be shocked at first but I will forgive her eventually. I mean, she still likes men"

"Yeah that's true, that only means that she loves you because she chose you" I seconded before reaching for his hand and pressed it gently.

"But" we all gazed at Janine.

"What if your girlfriend and her ex-girlfriend meet again. Will it bother you?" She's not giving up.

"Of course!" I suddenly felt worried because I didn't expect Emman's reply.

"Well same here, it's really bothering especially if the ex-girlfriend tries to seduce her again. I mean we can never tell right?" Janine said pretending to be so concerned. I'm gripping my fork so hard, I want to struck it to her face to shut her up.

"I'm sure her ex-girlfriend won't seduce her" Ginger said all of a sudden. She's not looking at me but I know that she's referring to me.

"What makes you think of that?" Emman asked curiously.

"She left her remember? she left her for some unknown reason and--"

Oh great she's taking it personally.

"Yeah! so that simply means that you don't have to worry about your girlfriend because she loves you" I interrupted her while smiling sweetly to Emman.

He smiled at me and was about to give me a peck on the lips when Ginger spoke again.

"What if your girlfriend had sex with her ex-girlfriend again" We all gazed at her frowning.

I kicked her leg immediately to shut her up but she ignored it.

"What if your daughter had sex with your girlfriend?" I counter asked while glaring at Ginger. She and Janine is pissing me off so much.

"What is wrong with the three of you? why are you all suddenly asking questions about girlfriend and daughter thing?" He asked suspiciously.

I honestly don't know what to say so I just continued eating my food in silence.

"I will never be in that situation so I'm not gonna answer your question guys" he added before reaching for my hand and kissed it gently afterwards.

"Of course you will never be. We should continue eating guys because the food will get cold" I replied smiling.

I'm sorry Emman.

                        •M•E•G•I•M•N•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 4.9K 18
Warning Rated R+, otherwise anyone can read the book. ✨PSA👀 : THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL, NOTHING IS THIS BOOK APPLIES TO ANY OF THE CHARACTERS USED IN...
278K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...
127K 7.4K 36
Yeju Hwarng no longer believes in love. After breaking up with her long-term girlfriend and watching her parents divorce over the summer, all her pas...
15.9K 465 39
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...