Miserable At Best (Version A)

By _JackOfAllTrades_

She has nothing. Everything has been taken away from her... but she doesnt care anymore.. She just wants to s... More

Chapter 1
Jane
Jax
Jane
Juliana
Jax
Jane
Juliana
Jax
Chapter 2
Jane
Jax
Juliana
Jax
Jane
Juliana
School Day
Feelings Grow..
Jax
Jane's Chaos (Chapter 3)
Troubled Bound
The One Hearted Race
Doin' Time Without A Crime
After The Storm
Dodge A Bullet...
Jane
Jax
Jane
Patience...
Stop Hoping, Start Livin' (Chapter 3)
Juliana
Start of Winter Break (Safely)
No One Does It Better
Must be Love
Mornin...
Juliana
Jax
Jane
Directions to Detention(Chapter 4)
Juliana
Movie Night
Surprise Guest..
Mondays are so Boring..
Just Got Back, Already Starting Problems..
Class Time
First Lunch Back
A Little While Longer
Stephany Grace(Chapter 5)
Oh shit
(1)Sorry...
(2)Sorry
Bitter Sweet Home...
(1)It's Jane...
(2)It's Jane...
IT'S ALL MY FAULT....
Minds Alike
I Fucked up
Girls/Girls/Me (Chapter 6)
Was It Something I Said?
Shut up and Listen
Killer Hearts
What's So Funny Punk
(1) Go Big Or Go Home...
(2) Go Big Or Go Home...
Goin Home
A Bit Big World
3 Months in, Don't wait up...
Surrounded by Nothing & Everything (Chapter 7)
Not The Life It seems
Breaking News

From Past, to Present, to Past, Then Back Home

13 0 0
By _JackOfAllTrades_

Jane And Jax arrived to Ms. Hailey's Home. It was right by the pier, two blocks away.  It turns out the crab shack that used to be here last year was removed and the resturant that's here now is Ms. Hailey's.  "Great for you two to stop by..." Ms. hailey said making Jax and Jane turn around and brought them in the resturant.

"This is your place, cool.." Jax said,  "Don't just stand there be amazed while sitting down..mhm" Ms. Hailey said escorting them to their seats. "Call me Jay, sweety.. I'll bring some of our menus, its on the house." she said with a smile "Thanks, Jay!" Jane and Jax said at the same time, making them burst into laughter. Jay had a small grin as she alked away to the kitchen. 

After ordering and eating 3 courses of free food it was finally night and there was a full moon outside. Through out the whole time they were there catching up with Jay, Jax sat back quietly staring at the moon. Slyly Jay, hinted to Jane to slyly look at Jax and intead she threww herself on to Jax. Making everyone laugh. Jax and Jane Said their fairwells and went home. 

" You were so jealous today.." Jane said when they got inside. "I don't know what your talkin' about.." Jax said with a smirk. Jane put her arms around Jax's neck, "Oh yea, well I can see right through you, mister." jane said with a smirk. "Then you  must know what im thinking of now" Jax said kissing down her neck and pulling her close. Jax picked her up, like a princess and took her to the room they shared. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 22 40
She had seen so much bad in the world. More than most can even quess. She had given up in everything. She had nothing. Until someone amazing came alo...
217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
168 6 18
When She finally accepted reality, fate decided to play with her destiny. One call changed her life in a snap. She never wanted to go back because of...
79.4K 4.3K 12
Unwanted meaning:- Undesired, unwished. That's what she was in his life, she waited for a decade for his return only to be declared as a forced unwa...