I'm In Love.... With The Enem...

Par alice21270

Rose Weasley despises Scorpius Malfoy. Right up until fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardr... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 2

9.9K 188 335
Par alice21270

Scorpius Malfoy

I saw her again. Rose Weasley.

After that hex in fifth year and seeing her on the train, something had changed. All summer I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her flowing red hair, her chocolate brown eyes, her sass, everything about Rose Weasley was amazing.

She'll never fall for a guy like me.

Wait! Have I just told you that I've got a secret crush on Rose Weasley?! Damn it.

"Mate what's up with you?" My best friend Damien Hart asked me as we stepped off the train.

"What? Oh nothing." I shrugged it off.

"Is it about Rose Weasley?" He suddenly asked me.

"How did you-"

"You're so obvious spill it." He chuckled at me.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes at him. "Yes it is about Rose Weasley. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about her over the summer... and I think I might be falling for her." I explained for some reason quite nervous about the last part of that sentence.

"Wow, I can't say I'm surprised. She is a pretty girl." Damien agreed with me.

I looked away to see Rose a few paces in front of me, which suddenly made me more cautious.

"I want to try and have a friendly relationship with her, try and settle this disagreement since first year. So what if our parents didn't get along. Doesn't mean we can't." I sighed.

"You're right, firstly you need to be her friend. You can't just jump into a relationship." Damien agreed with me.

Soon our friends, Blake Richards and Jamie Winchester came over to join us as we made our way to the carriages to take us up towards the castle.

"Hey guys." Blake said as him and Jamie joined us.

"I saw you staring at Weasley Malfoy." Jamie smirked at me.

"Oh yeah, well I saw you staring Greensdale Winchester." I replied back. I had noticed that Jamie had a secret crush on Maisie Greensdale, Rose's best friend. He never admitted to us that he liked her, he was just too obvious.

"Shut up Malfoy." He mumbled flushing dark red.

"Come on we better get on a carriage." Damien said climbing onto one, myself, Blake and Jamie following shortly behind him.

It wasn't long before my eyes became fixed upon the beautiful Hogwarts Castle. The lights inside lit up the place as the stars shone high above the sky.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a really hard nudge by Damien. Ouch.

Soon, we climbed off the carriages and mad our way into the Great Hall. We sat down at the Slytherin Table and waited for Headmistress McGonagall to make her speech. There was also the sorting ceremony which seemed to go on forever. Finally after what seemed like ages it was over and the food appeared in front of us everyone tucking in to the mouth-watering pieces of chicken.

Once again, my eyes became fixed upon the gorgeous red head across the hall. Although her back was towards me, it didn't stop me looking at her.

"Malfoy, stop drooling over Weasley." Blake snickered at me making me fall out of my daydream.

"I can't help it." I sighed.

"You know what you have to do." Jamie said.

"I know."

"Just talk to her. That's where you need to start." Damien gave me a small smile.

Of course they were right. If I wanted something more than a friendship with Rose then I needed to start being her friend.

I was determined to make her mine.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have just been given my timetable.

Just silently praying that Rose is in my class.

No pressure.

Thank god Blake is in my class otherwise I would've not survived.

We were making our way to Potions when I ran into a famous red head. Great.

"Malfoy watch where you're going!" She huffed as her friend Maisie stood behind her watching.

"Sorry Rose." I mumbled unfortunately turning a dark shade of red.

"Did you just call me Rose? Because that's a first." She asked me.

I couldn't reply to that. I quickly walked off to Potions with Blake following me.

"If you want to be her friend then that's not gonna work." He told me.

"I know I know. I don't know why I'm so nervous!" I sighed.

"We'll help you mate." Blake told me with a smile.

I nodded and walked into my Potions class and stood at the back from Professor Slughorns instructions. I looked over and indeed see Rose and Maisie stood on the other side of the classroom. My stomach cartwheeling with excitement. Oh no.

Potions went relatively quickly and soon lunch came after another Charms and DADA lesson.

Believe me I was grateful for lunch. I'm a foodoholic. (A:N probably not even a real word but whatever!)

"So, how's Weasley Scorpius?" Jamie said as we sat down.

"The only thing I can say is that I kinda embarrassed myself in front of her earlier on." I replied honestly.

I had to be truthful with them.

"Why what did you do?" Damien asked me sitting next to me.

"I wasn't looking where I was going and I walked into her. She obviously had a go at me and I said "Sorry Rose". She seemed really confused and asked me what I just did. I couldn't answer her and walked off." I explained.

"That's not gonna help." Damien said.

"That's what I said." Blake said.

"Look she's over there go talk to her." Jamie said pointing behind me. I looked round and saw her walk into the Great Hall with Maisie.

"I can't I don't know what to say." I sighed.

"Ok let's make a plan. We need to think about what you're going to say to her and when. Your last lesson is Transfiguration and I happen to overhear Rose telling Albus Potter that she also had the same lesson." Damien said. He had always been the smartest out of all of us.

"Exactly, find the right time to talk to her. After the lesson maybe." Blake agreed.

"You're right. Ok I'll do that." I said.

Plan A is underway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long Transfiguration, I took a deep breath. Here I go.

"Rose can I talk to you for a minute." I asked her as everyone was making their way back to their respective common rooms.

"Yeah sure" she said as she followed me out of the classroom.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for walking off like that earlier. I've been thinking over the summer and I wanted to try and make a friendship between us." I think explained.

"It's fine Scorpius. You'll always be annoying to me. But I guess that some people can change. Thanks for being honest with me." She replied with a sweet smile.

I could feel myself going a little weak at the knees. Pull yourself together Scorpius.

"No problem" I smiled back and made my way to Slytherin Common Room.

Thank god that went well.

"So how did it go?!" Jamie asked me as I sat down in our dormitory.

"Brilliant." My smile turning into a grin for some unknown reason.

"What did you say?" Damien asked me.

"I said that I wanted to try and make a friendship between us. Luckily she agreed with me as well. Although she did say that I'll always be annoying to her." I laughed a little.

"Each step equals progress mate." Blake said.

"I know. I just have to be patient." I replied.

Although patience was something I did not have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19K 439 47
Rose Weasley glared at Scorpius Malfoy from across the Great Hall. She couldn't stand him. He was so full of himself! "You're watching him again," Li...
134K 3.7K 13
Rose Weasley is not your normal girl. She’s the badass with the best marks, the girl every guy wants but will never get-she’s the one everyone talks...
24.4K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...
69.2K 1.7K 19
Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley have had a connection ever since they met on the Hogwarts express in their first year. Now they are approaching thei...