One Wish (Camren) (G!P)

By _curlystyles_

After losing both her parents during war to the Wizarding World, Camila Cabello is brought to Hogwarts, schoo... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Authors Note
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
(!) New Story??
Chapter 25.
Updated
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (Part 1)
Chapter 27. (Part 2)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.

Chapter 21.

8.4K 322 208
By _curlystyles_

Camila's POV

Maybe it was the fact that I was currently roaming the most dangerous area of this creepy ass forest without being able to defend myself, if any vile creature were to attack me, but; I was starting to get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. The type of feeling I usually got when something bad was about to happen.

Not  only that. But the fact that we had only about an hour or so before time would run out and who know what this mysterious person has in store for us, it sort of unsettled all of us. We had spent the whole time out here looking for what I was describing as a tall person in a very dark cloak.

I could tell the rest of the them were starting to get frustrated, and all they longed for was to be able to find whoever this was and make them pay. Lauren on the other hand was doing all she could to stay calm and thoughtful throughout the whole hour and a half.

I grip onto Lauren's arm tightly as we all walk past a very tall tree, the hood of the tall oak dark and swaying under the strong winds that whistled past us. I try to take in everything around us and notice that everything around us was dark and too quiet for my liking. I was starting to think this was all a joke that someone was playing on us.

"Maybe we should just split up," Perrie decides, pausing to get Lauren's attention, who looks thoughtful at the idea. "It'll be quicker for us to find whoever this is if we all take different directions."

"I don't know," Lauren sighs, "It seems like a good idea at first, but once you're on your own it's a whole different side."

"We don't have to be alone," Harry shrugs, "We should pair up."

"Yeah," Liam agrees, "It'll be quicker and safer if we stay by two's."

"I would agree on the idea," Lauren takes a good look at each of them, running her hand through her hair with her wand in the other. "But only if you all promise you'll be careful. Do not hesitate on killing anything that crosses your path, alright?"

"We promise," They all state.

Lauren sighs softly, taking a quick look around us with a small frown as she nods slowly. She wasn;t sure about leaving all four trained wizards roaming the worst parts of the most dangerous forest in the wizarding world; but that wasn't stopping them either.

"Okay," Lauren nods, "You guys can pair up, quickly though. We don't have much time."

"Dinah and I will pair up!" Perrie states quickly, pulling the taller girls arm and swiftly turning to move into their own direction as Dinah turns to give me a small glance, quickly muttering a, 'be safe.'

"I guess I'll team with Liam.." Harry grins softly, giving us a small salute of goodbye and turning slowly as Liam mumbles a quick, 'goodbye.'

I let out a deep breath as I watch both groups part their own ways, feeling like it wasn't exactly safe, but it was the only way we could get to this person much quicker. I look up at Lauren and she's already looking down at me with a small frown.

"Good, we're alone." She mutters, squeezing my hand tightly in hers.

"That's good?" I raise an eyebrow as we continue down the dirty, dark path.

Lauren nods, "Yeah. I needed to talk to you about something. What you did earlier today wasn't safe, Camila. Don't you know that many weird people out there target you because they know that you're Dumbledore's weakness? You could have gotten hurt, they could have taken you away, love."

A small frown tugs at the edge of my lip, "But they didn't, Lauren. I'm fine."

She grabs my hand tightly, "You don't understand. No matter what you think, always stay close to one of us, okay? Most importantly, always stay near me at all times during these types of things. I assure you this won't be the last time something like this happens.."

"Don't think like that," I shake my head softly.

"It's true." She sighs, "Don't let this whole kind attitude keep you from understanding who is good or bad in this world. No matter how nice someone seems, they'll always try and find a way to hurt you."

I bite my lip to keep from saying anything else, only nodding softly as we continue to walk. My legs were beginning to hurt, but I didn't want to be that girl who complained about it. I had to tough up and do this for Mani, who needed us more than every right now.

I try not to stare at Lauren too much either, but fuck, it was so hard. She was just so hot and beautiful at all once that if annoyed me sometimes. I bite the inside of my cheek as I slightly glance at the green eyed girl, who continued to walk with her lip in between her lip as her emerald eyes took in the scene around her.

For the first time in a while, she wasn't wearing a robe or a cape and let me just say she looked so dam fine.

Lauren wore dark black ripped jeans that revealed most of her pale thighs and smooth skin. The shirt she wore was a loose white crop top that was covered in sunflower designs that neatly aligned themselves next to each other. On top of that, she wore a pair of black and white vans that were now covered slightly on dirt.

I couldn't help but notice the outline of the member in between her thighs, wondering how it could look so big when she was on fucking soft. It was like I could see her enormous head resting over her thigh every time she moved to walk.

Gosh, Camila why are you so weird. Focus on what we need to find!

"Hey..." I blink hard when I hear her whisper next to me, her hand tightly tugging me down to my knees as she does so as well, "Do you see that?"

"What?" I give her a whispered response, my eyes roaming over the darkness around us where only trees were in sight.

"That dark figure over there...Is that what you saw?"

I feel my heart contract inside my chest as soon as she says that, my eyes slowly roaming around the tall trees and dark side of the forest until find myself staring at a very tall figure, dark and scary looking as it just stood there...staring right at us.

"Yes, that's it." I mumble shakily.

"It's okay," She holds me up slowly, not looking away from the shadow as she tugs me behind her. I can see her from the corner of my eyes slowly begin to pull her wand out of her robe, her eyes squinting accusingly at the persons direction.

Lauren finally speaks and I'm surprised that her voice is stern and loud as she does so. Gosh, why was she always so brave? Of course she's a Gryffindor...

"Reveal yourself," I walk slowly behind Lauren as she approaches the still figure with her wand pointed directly at them, "Show us what's beneath your attire."

I swallow hard, feeling pathetic as I clutch onto Lauren's sleeve. I can feel my heart beat against my chest and I can hear Lauren's steady breathing as well. Even with the powerful witches command, the figure only continues to stand still, not bothered at all by our presence.

"You called us here," Lauren calls out again, "You know how to help, correct? You know what to do to help our friend from the curse."

I keep from frowning as the tall person only continues to stand there, not moving, speaking, or doing anything of anything sort but just standing there. It was strange.

"Answer me!" Lauren growls, "I have no difficulty in killing you at this very moment. You know what happened to our friend so answer me! Give us the spell or I swear on my own life I will kill you, beast."

I grab Lauren's hand softly as I catch the glow at the tip of her wand glow, signaling the last dose of patience the wizard had. Her eyes meet mine and her angry features relax, but she still tries to look intimidating.

I turn to look at the creature myself, realizing this was no human. "You were watching me today. I think you wanted me to pick up the note. It's okay if you were, I don't mind. I just-- We really need this spell. You really don't understand..."

I pause, taking a single step forward towards the figure, only for Lauren to take another in front of me cautiously. "I-I...I don't want anything to happen to Normani. I'm sure you know who she is if you're offering to help...You are offering to help right?

I can see the persons or creatures hand twitch and I look down, noticing how they were beginning to lift their arm upwards slowly. I feel my breath hitch inside my throat as soon as the person lifts their head up in the blink of an eye, my brown eyes immediately making contact with pale blue ones.

They same eyes I had seen the day I met Mani seven years ago...

It was such an ugly day for an event as special as today's, I had thought. The sky's were dark and there was not a single cloud in sight, which was strange considering it was morning. So far, my day wasn't starting off on a very good start. My head was spinning with too many thoughts to keep up with, my hands were clammy, I felt sick to my stomach, and I had no friends so far...

I looked up to see the old faded seats completely empty in front of me. I could hear the laughter of the kids in the other booths and sometimes I would catch glimpses of kids running past my station on the train. It was moving quickly and I could see the castle from afar, the same one I had grown up with until I was sent to London for a small visit somewhere.

I sighed and looked down at my hands, swallowing hard. "Don't worry, Camila. You'll be fine." I whispered to myself.

No, I won't be fine, I had thought. I had thought about others judging me for being a muggle and the thought was what I had been fearing ever since.

"You don't look very well,"

I feel my heart sink as I look up, meeting a pair of soft brown, curious eyes. The girl was about my height, or maybe shorter, but she looked a bit older. She had light brown hair and her Gryffindor robe was new, signaling that she was already an older student at Hogwarts. She was really pretty too.

Next to her was a slightly taller girl with darker skin and a friendly smile, who looked excited and outgoing with her dark brown eyes and pearly white teeth that were now visible as she smiled.

Then next to her, was a confused girl that was taller from the other two, looking concerned as her lighter eyes met mine. Her lips were pulled into a small frown and her cheeks were a bit tinted In a natural blush color of red.

"Are you okay?" The dark skinned girl spoke, smiling softly, "I know you're nervous. Half the kids on this train are too, but that's okay. I'm sure you'll do great on your first day."

I feel my cheeks change from their normal pale color, to a light tint of velvet, which the older girl noticed of. She gave a soft giggle and smiled wide. "Hi, I'm Ally. I'm a second year student at Hogwarts as you can already see. I'm part of the house of Gryffindor, I'm 14, and I assist in tutoring first year students...like you! Well, if you turn out to be a Gryff, of course."

I feel my lips tug into a small smile, looking down shyly. Of course I was gonna be a Gryyfindor. It was my all time dream to be part of the bravest house in Hogwarts, because Albus had always called me brave growing up.

"You don't have to be shy," The dark skinned girl sat down in front of me, smiling softly. "My names Normani Kordei, singer, clumsy wizard, and I'm a hopeless fanatic of the Hogwarts house as you can tell."

I small giggle escaped my lips as she pulled her sleeve up to reveal her temporary Gryff tattoos and stickers that practically covered the whole length of her arm. I have her a soft nod and looked up at Ally who motioned for the other girl to sit next to Normani as she sat after.

"You don't really say anything, do you?" The tallest girl of all girls grins softly, speaking for the first time. I feel my cheeks heat up and I play with the sleeve of my baggy robe, that was neatly straightened out and new.

"I'm not really outgoing when it comes to new people," I mumble softly, and they all give small nods, understanding.

"That's okay," Ally smiles, "You've met us now, right?"

I shrug, "Yeah..."

"So what's your name?"

I look up again and swallow hard, "Camila. Camila Cabello."

They all seem to perk up a bit, glancing at each other like they'd heard the most interesting thing on earth. Dinah is first to speak, her voice as soft as a whisper and eyes slightly wide.

"You're Camila," She mutters, "You're Dumbledores child?"

"Well--"

"You're the first non wizard to enter Hogwarts!" Normani looks amazed, taking a good look at me like if I were a priceless object. "Woah, that's history you know that. You're considered special."

I shake my head, "I'm not special. You guys are."

Ally frowns, "That's not true. While we're all wizards, you get to be different. Different is special, you know."

I furrow my eyebrows, leaving it at that as I looked away from them, suddenly beginning to hate that word. First Dumbledore, and now these complete strangers...How on earth was I special.

The girls begin to chat quietly among themselves and I looked out the window, leaning my forehead against the glass as they mindlessly spoke about the spells and potions they were soon to learn.

Then suddenly...

I remembered feeling slightly dizzy and my headache was becoming worse. As the train whizzed by, my vision began to blur into black and white and I was starting to see shadows spread around the sides of the tracks. They were all just standing there, all seeming to be looking at me.

I had shaken my head and remembered telling myself that my nerves were getting the best of me. I looked down at my hands at they were slightly moistened in sweat and my breathing was becoming uneven.

"H-hey," I mutter softly. They all turn to look at me again, confused. "Do you guys see that t-too?"

"See what, love?" Ally shakes her head, looking out the window as well.

"T-that. The shadows," I start to sit away from the window, watching as they all point outwards to the center of the sky, now the becoming dark and cloudy. They all looked out the window and shook their heads, looking really confused now.

"You see shadows?" Normani asks quietly.

I nod and they all look at me strange.

"Now there's..." My eyes widen as the largest shadow of all peaks in between the dark clouds, lightning shaking the tracks and rattling the train. I was all feeling this on my own, because as I turned to look at the girls, they seemed normally fine.

I look again outside the window, hoping it would all end but lord...was I wrong.

My brown eyes make contact with piercing dark blue ones, sending chills down my spine and a sudden pain shoot through the sides of my temple, a low groan leaving my lips. "Hey are you okay?"

My vision soon starts to blur as I keep my eyes on the teasing blue ones, my eyes wide and my lips open in complete fear as I start to fall backwards. I feel my eyes droop closed and I can hear them yell my name, but I'm met with nothing but darkness.

I blink hard into reality with a small gasp, grasping hard onto Lauren's arm, who looks down at me with a horror filled expression as I fall onto my knees. My eyes were wide and lips hung open as the dark hooded man looked back down, taking a step back as Lauren takes a step forward.

I feel my temples pulse and my vision is beginning to hurt my head as well as I clutch onto my hair softly. I hear Lauren gasp loudly from next to me and I know just by the sound of her uneven breathing that she too had looked into his eyes.

A small groan leaves her lips and I feel a chill run down my spine as a sinful and dark chuckle erupts from the creature in front of us. It was beastly and horrid. "Lauren," I whisper looking up at her. I can see her battling on meeting eyes with him and this time I'm prepared when he looks up again, quickly looking down to avoid his weird charm.

Lauren on the other hand, doesn't.

I squeeze my eyes shut when I hear an ear piercing scream leave her lips, her body soon falling forward in pain as she clutched onto her head, loudly begging, "Stop!"

"Lauren," I whisper, tears brimming my eyes as she lets out a small whimper. Her eyes meet mine and I gasp, as soon as I meet her green orbs, I feel a gut wrenching pain shoot throughout my body, the sensation extremely unbearable. I loud scream leaves me body as I writh in pain.

"Look away," She screams, her hands clutching onto her stomach as she turns away, finally looking the man in the eyes as she struggles to yell in pain. The greenish vein on her neck was swollen and pulsing against her skin, aching in pain I assume as she pulls her wand out again, pointing it directly at him.

The man under the hood falls onto his knees as well, a deathly yell leaving his lips and a dark chuckle after, as he finally speaks, "We're the same, girls. You feel what I feel. I feel what you feel..."

Lauren growls at this, holding her stomach in pain as she struggles to spit out a spell. The mans laughter only continues to louden, his mock for our pain and his as well, amusing to him. I feel my blood boil as I hear his cruel laughter, the pain surging through my veins unbearable and horrid.

You feel what we feel, huh?

In a quick impulse of hand, I wrap my hand over the base of Lauren's wand, that sweet burning sensation surging through the flesh of my skin into the veins of my pulsing blood. I could only feel one particular spot where my body ached the most and that was my wrist.

I look down at my flesh and choke on a gasp as a bright red, burning color traces along the skin of my wrist, forming the exact figure of a slithering snake. I let out a sharp yell, feeling the tears stream down my cheeks as I hear Lauren's painful groans and yells, along with his gurgling laughter mixed with pain.

"Stop it!" He yells, taking a step back as I continue to squeeze wand, a choked sob leaving my lips as the pain gets the best of me.

I felt as if my whole body was on fire, like lava melting my skin and bones only more painful, if it were possible. One last tear escapes my eyes as I look up at him, a wicked smile spreading across my lips as he writhes in pain, quickly running away in awkward steps until he disappears into nothing but...

Ash.

I let go of the wand, a loud sob of agony leaving my mouth as I clutch onto Lauren, who wraps an arm weakly around me, her breathing heavy and tears brimmed in angry tears. "You did it," She whispers softly, continuously against my skin, her heart beat slowing down slowly and slower until I can barely hear it. Then her arm slowly falls from shoulder and her body completely falls backwards, a last breath leaving her weakly.

I try to make a sound or move at all, but my body doesn't respond either. I can feel my heart slow as well, and my eyes were not brimming in tears again, as if wanting to close on their own. I could barely lift my arms to help her and my body was slowly shutting down on its own.

Was I dying..?

I can see shadows approaching us quickly, along with muffled voices and yelling but my hearing is also sort of muffled. My vision is now completely black, and with one last breath,

I completely shut down...

***

"They did this for me, and now they're dead!"

I can hear voices around me, but I can't seem to open my eyes, feeling my head throb and my body ache as if I'd been moving for a long time. I could hear everything around me, but I just didn't have the strength to open my eyes.

"Don't say that.." I hear another voice whisper shakily next to me, and I'm surrounded with the smell of wetness and mud, indicating we had just came back from the forest. My senses were back, I think to myself.

"They look dead,"

I feel my heart beat against my chest, slowly and steady...almost peaceful. I feel my eyelids twitch in permission to open on their own, my body slowly beginning to work again as I'm met with the dim light of my comfortable dorm.

I suddenly begin to regain my memories too, remembering the man in the hood...and then...

Lauren!

My whole body jolts awake, my upper half bolting forwards in a sitting positioning over the mattress, a loud gasp being heard from next to me. I look around and I see that Lauren is too awake, the same exact position as mine, same heavy breathing, same wide eyed stare, and hands locked together with mine.

I could almost feel her when I woke up.

What the hell was happening?

"What the fuck?" Dinah breaths out from next to me, gaping in between Lauren and I as her eyes flicked between us both, looking shocked and confused, yet slightly relieved. "You guys...what happened?"

I swallow hard and wince as I feel my throat sting at the lack of moisture in my mouth. I rub my throat as I rap out hoarsely, "I-I don't really know. I saw a shadow--a creature, I-it...my god."

"Ssh,"  I feel Dinahs hand grab mine, "It's okay. You can wait to tell me, Mila."

I nod, squeezing Lauren's hand as she looks up at me, her cheeks still flushed in red and eyes shiny and red as if she'd been crying. Her hair is messy around her shoulders, twigs and dirt drying over her scalp as the same amount of nature stains her life long scar on her forehead.

"Wait," Lauren coughs, holding her throat as she looks around weakly. "N-Normani...w-where--"

"Right here.." I hear a familiar voice whisper slowly, and my heart skips a beat as I finally get to hear her voice again. I look up and see Normani hugging her wand against her chest as she glances between us both, looking as if she were to cry.

Lauren next to me on the same bed lets out a weak smile of relief as the dark skinned girl jumps over the bed, a small sob leaving her lips weakly as she carefully wraps both arms around our shoulders, hugging us both from the front, her head buried in between my shoulder and Lauren's.

"Thank you." She whispers, "Both of you. You risked your lives for me, I'm so sorry...I couldn't be happier to have you two back."

I feel a small smile tug at my lips as I nod slowly, whispering in response, "It's okay, Mani. Don't apologize.."

"No," The dark haired girl responds quietly, "Dinah showed me your life charm. It was below living...the both of you. You were so close to dying, and all because of me."

Lauren chuckles, "All for you, Normani."

Mani laughs softly, wiping the tears that stained her cheeks. Her eyes flicker between my dark brown ones and Lauren's bright emerald green ones, a shaky sigh escaping her, "I love you both, you know that?"

Her voice is soft and playful and I chuckle, slightly wincing at the light headache I was feeling. "We love you too, Mani bear."

The laughing girl pulls away slightly and I turn to look at Lauren who gives me a small smile. I speak, "We did it, Lolo."

She smiles wide at this, shaking her head. "No...you did it, Camz."

I tilt my head to the side in question and begin to respond when Ally approaches quickly, handing us both pill and a glass of water as she asks concerned, "What the heck happened to you two? Do you remember anything out there..?"

I blink a few times, pretending to think deeply about it. I shake my head, not wanting to share the strange encounter. I mean, what if they thought something was wrong with me? What happened back there wasn't normal.

Lauren shakes her head as well, "No, I don't. All I remember is seeing a black figure before completely blacking out."

They  all nod, understandingly.

"Well," Perrie decides. "What matters is that you're both okay. It took you two hours to wake up, we were starting to get worried."

"Two hours?" I gap.

"Mhm," She nods, tucking her wand into the sides of her robe slowly.

"Girls," Harry rubs the back of his neck, clearing his throat softly. "I think we should get going. It's past midnight and tomorrow's our exam for Flitwick, I think we should start heading back to our own dorms.."

"Uh, yeah." Perrie nods, agreeing as she slowly takes a step towards Lauren and I. "I guess I'll see you all lovely girls tomorrow."

I nod as she wraps both arms around me, giving me a small goodbye hug and proceeding to give Lauren one too. She waves her goodbyes to the girls as well and both boys wish us a good sleep, soon walking out of the door and leaving us five quietly inside.

"What happened," Ally gushes, hoping over the bed. "Spill everything!"

I turn to look at Lauren, feigning confusion, "What do you mean? I told you, I don't remember. Neither does Lauren."

"Oh come on," The older girl sighs, giving me a knowing look. "I know when you're lying Mila. And I've come to learn that Lauren looks around shyly when she's lying as well. So tell us, now."

Lauren blushes and looks up at me again, frowning in defeat. I huff, "Ally, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm fine...really."

"Nope, sorry." Dinah sits on the edge as well, "Spill it or we can just ask Lauren to tell us herself. Come on, trust us, you can tell us anything."

I bite my lip and looks down at my sleeve,wondering why it felt hard to tell them about this. It was like I didn't want them to worry about me if I told them. But at the same time, I wanted to know what it meant. Lauren and I, along with that....thing.

We could feel each others pain.

It was completely strange, but maybe it was the right thing to do at the moment. "Okay, fine. I'll--we'll tell you."

I rub my chin, "Almost two hours into looking for the man I had seen in the hall, we decided to split up to make it easier. Lauren and I split up in one direction and we began to get closer to the end of the forest when we saw...it. It was just standing there though, watching us."

The girls look concerned as I look up at Lauren, recalling the horrid memory. I give Lauren a pleading look, asking her to continue for me, not wanting to mention those...spine chilling eyes.

"I have an idea about who he was..." Lauren swallows, sniffing softly with cold eyes, avoiding my confused gaze. So she knew? "But I don't want to talk about it now. What really happened was that, whoever this was...hurt us. He looked me in the eye and he just-- he gave me the pain he was feeling. He looked me in the eye and just focused on hurting me...and when I looked at Camila, I don't know how, but the pain he was feeling, and I was feeling, she was feeling as well.

"When he laughed, I also felt like laughing. I don't know why. Then when Camila grabbed my wand I felt like I was dying. He felt that too, we all did. I felt like my body was on fire, and everything Camila thought of, I would think of too. She was confused and she kept thinking about...dying..."

Her emerald green eyes meet mine and my own brown ones widen, now extremely confused to what us three felt a few hours ago. I wasn't imagining it at all, I truly wasn't.

"Woah," Dinah looks confused as well, "You three were somehow connected?"

"Yes," Lauren explains, "I could hear his thoughts and I could see Camila's memories. He thought of hurting us, while flashes of you four as children flooded my mind. It was the first time you had met, and you were on the train towards Hogwarts. Camila saw...him. The man in the forest. She has seen him all her life without knowing. I have too..."

I feel my heart sink, "What are you saying, Lauren?"

I knew what she meant but I was too scared to admit it myself. And by the look on her face I knew it wasn't good, either. Lauren grabs my hand, slowly bringing it towards her as her other hand raises over to tug my sleeve upwards. She pulls the material until it's resting under my elbow and her eyes look upset, her jaw set lightly.

I feel my stomach churn in disgust as a deep cut scars my wrist, dry blood staining my dirty skin horridly. Gasps escape the girls as they get a good look at what I had seen tonight...the large scar of a slithering snake wrapped around the base of a dark skull...

No.

Lauren tugs at her sleeve as well, hers neater and not covered blood like mine...but in ink. Like a lifelong tattoo printing and scarring her wrist. The girl looks down in disgust, eyes brimmed in tears as she looks up at me, whispering, "I'm sorry..."

"W-what's happening? What does this mean?" I quickly stutter, meeting the eyes of my fearing and shocked roommates, to Lauren who looks sorry and somewhat angered. I expect them to say something as I sit there, confused and fearing for my life at this mark that I had never seen before. I couldn't take a single glance at it without feeling my heart sink. I was beginning to worry, "Answer me!"

Lauren looks up, a tear slipping down her cheek as she whispers, "I did this to you, Camila. I'm so, so sorry..."

"What did you do..?" I whisper back, my voice cracking as I stare back at the broken girl, begging for forgiveness. "What is this?"

Lauren swallows hard, covering her inked skin as she looks up at my healing one. The girl wipes the tear that had slipped down her cheek slowly, her eyes avoiding mine unfortunately as we wait for an answer. The room is quiet and Lauren doesn't seem to want to respond to my question, but she lets out a shaky sigh, swallowing hard before finally saying, "You have...the dark mark. You have been chosen."

I feel my eyebrows knit together deeply, my voice coming out strained and somewhat shaky, "Lauren, what is that? Who chose me? Someone enlighten me here, I'm really scared!"

"Camila," Lauren croaks. "You--"

"Tell me!" I feel the tears begin to form inside the corners of my eyes.

"You're," She swallows hard, "You're a marked one...you have been chosen to serve and belong to..."

"To who?" I whisper shakily, my heart beating inside my chest. Part of me knew the answer but part of me wanted hope of it being someone else. Anyone. Anyone but him.

"To Voldemort..."

***

Oh shit. Well, that didn't turn out right. Sorry for the cliff hangers but I love ending chapters like this. I know it annoys you all.

So yeah, I guess that's today chapter and I know it is confusing as hell, but next chapter will reveal it all. Just a heads up, next chapter will be consisting of mostly memories instead of the present.

And it'll be really important to what this chapter means. So please read carefully the next time I update.

As always, vote, comment, and share!

Lots of love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
4.1K 184 12
Is when camila a witch/ vampire meets Lauren who's a human that accidentally entered the supernatural world and couldn't go back Will camila help he...
98.6K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...