Surprise Castle ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Based on the tv show Castle. A different version of how season 5 starts. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 40

274 20 5
By multiple_fandoms198

Beckett pov...

I head out to the scene where Lanie is examining the body and says "53 year old female was beaten to death with a rounded object"

She looks up and says "Espo has the ID and wallet, Ryan and Castle are looking around the place and talking to possible witnesses".

I ask "Are you okay? You look a little pale"
She nods and says "it's just the baby, I've been feeling a little sick more often now"
I nod and say "I'm going through the same thing, I think it might be time to go on leave soon"
Lanie smiles and says "yeah I'm only staying for a few more weeks before my maternity leave, I am waiting for the replacement to come"
I say "yeah, I'm probably going to do the same thing, I'm only going to work till just over the six months mark so I have time at home with the twins and more time to rest before this little one comes"
Lanie says "yeah, Javi is worried about me with all the chemicals and smells down in the morgue and if it will affect the baby, it won't but I will leave around the same time as you, just before I reach the seven months mark"

Castle comes over and says "we found something, the vic is Alice Wayfair. She lives a few blocks away and has been seen going into the bar just down the road. The bar is mainly for members of the LGBT community".
Lanie says "could it be a hate crime then"
I say "I hope not, they are just being who they want to be. I don't get why people don't accept that just because they are different"
Castle says "yeah, it's who they are some people need to respect that"

Lanie finishes up at the scene before heading to the morgue. Ryan and Espo continue to canvas more and see if they can find anything in the files.
Castle and I head to the bar to see what information we can get on Alice. We learn that she was close friends with a few of the people in the bar and her sister Emma runs the bar.

We finish up talking to them and head into the precinct and add the new information to the murder board Ryan and Espo started.

It takes a few days but we realise that the killer got the wrong sister, Emma owed the wrong people money and when they couldn't get it they tried to kill her but because the sisters looked alike the killer got Alice instead. We track down the people who Emma owed money to and it turned out they were new members in a gang who showed their loyalty by killing someone who didn't pay back what they owed. They admit who did it and we find the the guy Terry Brooks and he gets sent to booking.

Authors note...
Sorry for the delay and late chapter. I feel like I say like a lot but I am actually really busy so I don't get much time to write anymore.
It's not the best chapter but I wanted to post something. Sorry end of the chapter was written quickly as I wanted to post something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3K 172
You know Castle, but what happens when a fourteen year old girl stumbles upon a crime scene, a girl who has a murdered family and lives alone? He pus...
1K 16 9
Detective Rose Blanc is investigating Harlan Thrombeys death alongside her father, This is she doesnt know a face from her past would come back >f...
26.7K 851 27
this is based on the ABC show castle and I think you will enjoy this book as if it was the show. enjoy. I DONT OWN CASTLE
1.2K 43 3
Since a lot of you guys asked for it, here's a small sequel to my previous one shot "Twenty Questions" where you'll be able to read what happened aft...