Your Lies, VIXX Neo fanfic

By erinini

Cha Hakyeon has a big problem... He can't seem to stop lying so easily. This nasty habit of his causes him t... More

0. A long time ago
1. Two boys two problems
2. Do yourself a favor
3. Don't do yourself a favor
4. Endure it
5. Don't endure it
6. Unexpected guest
8. They're lovers
9. They're young
10. The missing step
11. Showcase
12. Showcase - Part 2
13. Higher
14. Lower
15. You've got mail
16. Change
17. Never change
18. Don't lose hope
19. Lose hope
20. Precious days
20.5. Special; Hyukbin
21. Everywhere
22. Nowhere
23. Lucky
24. Unlucky
25. The dream
26. The reality
27. FINAL CHAPTER Your Lies
FF VIDEO + Next story?

7. They're partners

1.7K 113 16
By erinini

__________________________

"Cha Hakyeon."

"...Yes?"

...

"Try to focus more from now on, we don't have much time."

"Eh?"

Hakyeon looked at Taekwoon with an expression ready to complain but didn't. Instead, he remained staring with the spoken words hitting the walls inside his head. What the hell was he even saying right now?

"I'm saying that... You don't have time for a boyfriend such as Wonshik. Use that time to practice instead... since you obviously need it.", Taekwoon stood up, turned his back to Hakyeon and went to unplug his phone.

He noticed his hands shaking slightly in the process and swore quietly for himself. Because although he didn't want to admit it, he knew what was going on inside of his head right now.

He had started falling for Hakyeon.

All that competition thing... Why would he want to compete if he didn't have an interest in the price to begin with?

Don't let the thought settle...

"Right...", Hakyeon answered with raised eyebrows before his gaze shifted down to his hands, "but he's not my boyfriend...", he then muttered very quietly for himself.

Hakyeon took a spoonful of rice and shoved it in his mouth. It seemed to grow on his tongue as he suddenly heard his father steps moving down the stairs from the second floor. Hakyeon swallowed it quickly and gathered his unfinished dishes. He had lost his appetite... not that it was very big to begin with today anyways.

He really preferred living with his mother. However, now and then for both of their sakes; he had to stay with his father.

"Ah, Hakyeon. You're already finished?", his father asked and sent a lonely look towards the now empty dinner table.

"Dad was the one who lied first..."

"Yes... I'm finished.", Hakyeon smiled while swallowing back his emotions.

"Dad... You should have kept your lie better..."

"Are you okay?", his father asked.

No. You made me like this.

Hakyeon laughed reassuringly and put one hand on his father's shoulder on his way past.

"Of course I'm okay. Don't worry."

...

He sank down with his back pressed heavily against the door as soon as he entered his room. A deep sigh caused his shoulders to sink and he leaned forwards to put his forehead to his knees. His head was beating so that hard it hurt, and with every beat his body seemed to stiffen.

In that position, he glanced at his phone resting on the bed. Right, he was supposed to call Wonshik... Pfft, for what? Also, Taekwoon said that he shouldn't...

Hakyeon closed his eyes and smiled slightly. His body relaxed a bit and he could feel his shoulders unstiffen.

"Let's listen to the one who's my partner.", Hakyeon said with eyes still closed.

He opened them a few seconds afterwards, feeling slightly better when he suddenly thought of something.

"Wait...", He walked towards his bed and picked up his phone, swiped it open and took up Taekwoon's number on the screen.

He'd been lucky enough to receive it earlier, as even Taekwoon thought that it would be a good idea to be able to contact each other if something were to happen.

Taekwoon's number...

Hakyeons thoughts drifted towards the earlier erotic scene during practice and he found himself unwillingly frustrated at the memory of Taekwoon's soft touch and determined hands... Why did it have to stop at that moment?

Would Taekwoon ever touch him again?

Ah, what's wrong with me?

... Also, had he ever been longing for Wonshik's touch in the silence of his empty room? He thought about it, but no, he hadn't. The desire for Wonshik had always only been there together with his presence... This was different... He started to feel hot...

Cha Hakyeon...

His soft voice... Hakyeon felt how his hand started itching for touching himself, pleasing his fantasies. But he managed to stop just right before it slid down into his pants and drew it awkwardly through his hair instead. He let a short laugh out.

"S-Should i call him? Can i?", Hakyeon said, returning to his senses before cringing slightly and throwing the phone towards his pillow.

He jumped down in his bed and rolled the blankets up with his body. After laying still for a few seconds, he made up his mind on what to do. Resembling something like a tortilla, he reached towards his phone again and started to write a text. Since calling might be too much... Also... It had to sound friendly but not too casual...

Hakyeon: Sup'?

He stared at the screen for a moment before feeling how his cheeks gradually started to heat up from embarrassment.

"..."

"..."

"WHAT THE HELL AM I WRITING? What do i mean Sup'?, DELETE, take it back...", the embarrassed tortilla roll cringed while floundering around in the bed.

Hakyeon froze as his phone buzzed and checked it very carefully with his heart beating noticeably hard in his chest.

Taekwoon: What's that?
Hakyeon: It means something like "What's up".
Taekwoon: Okay.

"You're supposed to answer the question...", Hakyeon mumbled, sulking at Taekwoon's halfhearted answer.

His phone buzzed again, this time it was from Hongbin.

Hongbin: The boy whose number you gave me seems cute. We're going on a date this weekend.
Hakyeon: He's cute but don't let your guard down... Sounds nice.

A date? Hakyeon sighed, since him and Wonshik was only lovers, he hadn't been on a real date in a while. He kind of missed the feeling... Hm? What if? Hakyeon navigated himself towards Taekwoon's chat and bit his lip in hope as he started writing.

Hakyeon: Want to go out this weekend?
Taekwoon: Why?
Hakyeon: As partners, isn't it important for us to become close and understand each other?
Taekwoon: No, also, there's the showcase on Monday.
Taekwoon: We should practice.
Hakyeon: You practice. I'll ask Wonshik to go with me then.
Taekwoon: What?
Taekwoon: Don't.
Taekwoon: Wait.
Taekwoon: Fine.
Taekwoon: Double practice till then.
Hakyeon: ...

Taekwoon glared at Hakyeon who had, for some reason chosen to sit down in the seat right front of him in the school's big dining room. It would've been fine or even rather decent if Hakyeon was alone... But of course, he wasn't.

Heaps of people had gathered around them, surely because they seemed like an unusual team but also because Hakyeon was just generally good at talking with people. He was very social, approachable and charming. The complete opposite of Taekwoon.

They got saved by Ken and Hyuk who shooed away the masses of people as they arrived with their trays of food. Hyuk sat down next to Hakyeon and Ken took the spot beside Taekwoon.

"I heard you two are working together for the showcase.", Hyuk said with his mouth full of rice.

"Chew before talking.", Hakyeon casually commented, "And yes, we are."

"How nice! I'm really looking forwards to it.", Ken said and put his hand on Taekwoon shoulder, "I didn't think teamwork was this guy's specialty though."

Hakyeon laughed.

"It's not.", he said and earned yet another glare from Taekwoon's side.

"So how good is "The god of dancing" at dancing?", Hyuk asked Taekwoon in an excited tone.

"He's a beginner.", Taekwoon said shortly, as some kind of revenge to the earlier commotion.

"Yah!", Hakyeon protested and got all gazes directed to him, he laughed nervously, "W-What are you saying? That's not true."

Taekwoon watched the stirred up boy for a few seconds before he shrugged and continued eating.

"Whatever."

...

"Do it properly.", Taekwoon commented with a cold tone as he studied Hakyeon's dancing with eyes full of criticism.

They had gone to the dance practice room once again as soon as their classes ended for the day.

Hakyeon huffed of exhaustion and made the movement again, something that made Taekwoon sigh heavily. He went up to Hakyeon and crouched down to adjust the position of his foot with his own hands.

"This goes here, for better balance.", he coached.

"It feels uncomfortable.", Hakyeon whined while half-seriously considering stepping on Taekwoon's annoying hand.

How many times had they repeated this already?

"I haven't even heard your singing yet.", he muttered while doing the movement once again, paying extra attention to his position.

"Your dancing is what's lacking now.", Taekwoon said with crossed arms, but his eyes flickered unsurely.

As if my voice is in a better condition right now...

"So, are you looking forwards to Sunday?", Hakyeon asked and drew his hand through his hair that started to get sweaty.

"Foot. Do it again."

"But i'm tired..."

Taekwoon walked up to the sound system and plugged in his phone.

"I'll put on some music so try to arrange the dancing; we'll match it with my movements and singing eventually."

Hakyeon stuck his tongue out towards Taekwoon's clueless back.

"You're boring.", he sulked, "Last time we practiced you even..."

"I'll start the music now."

"... Yeeees."

Boring.

...

*Bzzz*

Wonshik: Why didn't you call me?
Wonshik: Are you having lunch now?
Wonshik: It's already evening now... I know you're ignoring me...
Wonshik: Hakyeon, please.
Wonshik: I bet you're lying to him.
Wonshik: You'll be revealed in the end, and then you'll come to me...

Wonshik: I'm the only one who can accept you as you are.

__________________________

I'm so sorry for being slow but this story is now officially back on track!! (I made a big mistake in earlier chapters (ch.1 lol...) and had to replan it).

Thank you so much for reading and giving it support! ;;u; and to those who waited, i thank you for your patience. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 5K 46
[COMPLETED] 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ( 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖 ) ❝𝘮-𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳?❞ ❝𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.❞ 𝙎�...
28.4K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
21.1K 2.1K 27
"Huh? Where am I? What is this place? Hmm? Who are you? Why do you look so... sad? Why are you crying? Don't cry, don't look at me like that. Please...
44.6K 2.7K 15
N, Leo, Hyuk, Hongbin, Ravi and Ken are all in college. N owns his own apartment with Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi living with him. When someone moves...