Where Are You? (Suga Fanfic)...

By 00Kookie00

What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a cal... More

About the characters
Ch. 1 New Roommates
Ch. 2
Author Note
Ch. 3 Who?
Ch. 4
Ch. 5 Memories Faded Away
Ch. 6 Amnesia
Ch. 7 What?
Ch. 8 Meeting
Ch. 9 Is It Me Or Her?
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12 The Date
Ch. 13 "New Friend"
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20 It was a Misunderstanding
Ch. 21 Enough
Author note NOT A UPDATE
Ch. 22 Butterfly
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 It was too late
Ch. 25 Protect
Ch. 26
Ch. 27 Dream
Ch. 28 Done
Ch. 29 Memories Restored
Ch. 30 Leaving
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Sakura
Ch. 33 Surprise
Final Chpater Welcome Back
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 1~
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 2~ The End~

Ch. 16 The Prank

531 19 1
By 00Kookie00

I got back to my house and got out to the door. I open it to see nobody in the living room. Strange....their manager called me that they need to go to a photoshoot.

"Ya! Where are you guys? Don't you guys need to go to a photoshoot?" I yelled out.

No response.

"You guys can't stop this! It's getting creepy..."

Still no response, that's when I heard a creak around the corner. I quickly turned to see a shadow go backO.O

"YA BANGTAN! STOP THIS JOKE OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" Yelling at them.

This is getting creepy, I slowly walk towards the shadow when I heard another creak behind me. But this time it was closer to me._. I froze. I didn't dare to look back, I may be strong but I get scared easily. 

"W-whose behind me..." Slowly turning around.

On the corner of my eye, I saw something running across the room. Ok i'm done nope nope, I quickly ran to the doors when something drop from above.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

I look to see it was a doll, I look up to see nothing but somebody running away. I quickly got up to leave when....

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU YEJIN!!" A voice yelled from behind.

I turn to see it was a guy, OH HELL NAW! He had a knife with him, I manage to get up but trip over a string. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! BANGTAN ARE YOU GUYS PRANKING ME?!" I yelled at him.

He ran towards me and I froze, for some reasons my leg gave up on me. Move! Why won't I move, he was getting closer to me. I couldn't move from that spot, for some reason fear took over me. He got to me,

"NOOO DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!" I screamed.

That was when somebody ran in front of me and the guy stabbed him! I look to see it was Yoongi...blood came gushing out.

"NOOO YOONGI!!!" I screamed, running towards him.

The guy who stabbed Yoongi froze and drop his knife.

"Yoongi! Wake up! You can't die on me!" Crying like crazy.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME AND THE OTHERS BEHIND!!"

Hugging tightly, close to me. Where are the others?

"I guess I shall kill you now, since he cover for you." The guy said.

Wait why does he sound familiar? This sounds like Namjoon...

"NAMJOON?! STOP IT NOW!"

"I''m not namjoon, Yejin." Grabbing his knife again.

"STOPPP! PLEASE!" 

I didn't dare to move and held Yoongi close to me. He was ready to stab me when he started laughing, what?..

"It was all a joke Yejin, look at how scared you got!" Yoongi said, getting up from me.

I snap and was furious, this isn't some type of prank to be laughing at!

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN IT'S A JOKE?! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH THAT YOONGI ACTUALLY GOT STABBED! I WAS SCARED THAT I WOULD LOOSE HIM AND THE OTHERS!" Yelling at them, my tears didn't stop for some reasons.

"Hey hey it's just a prank, i'm fine see? Why are you still crying?" Yoongi said, coming towards me.

I backed away every time he took a step towards me. I shook my head no,

"NO! DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME!!" I yelled at him.

"Ya Yejin! Why are you acting like this?" 

The others came running down the stairs,

"You guys took it a bit too far, this wasn't what we planned to do." Jin said.

"Look at how pale and terrified Yejin is!" V said.

Why in the world am I getting scared of Yoongi? These tears won't stop when a voice came in my head,

"Go and die! Nobody wants you here! You're the reason she got hurt! Leave this place or I'll really stab you with the same knife you stab her!!" 

"NOOOO STOP!" I yelled, shaking my head.

Little images were forming in my head. I was running away from somebody but I can't foretell the face. I was screaming for help but no one came to my side. What does this mean!!! 

"YEJIN! ARE YOU OK? CALM DOWN!" Yoongi said, running towards me.

Suga p.o.v:

What the heck has happened to Yejin? She's acting all weird again, I didn't think she would act this way...I feel guilty now, we also have a photoshoot to go to as well! Shoot.

"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DIDN'T STAB HER!" Yejin crying and yelling at the same time.

".....you guys went too far to cause her to be like this..." Jungkook said.

"I didn't think she would react this way.." Namjoon said, with his head down

I ran towards her to hug her, she was shaking like crazy. I hug her tightly to me and rub her head,

"Yejin calm down, it'll be ok. You have me here by your side....always and always. You also have the others too don't you?" I said, caressing her.

"No, I don't believe what you're saying right now. You told me this so many times but left me everytime I needed you!" She said back.

"YEJIN! Calm down and relax!"

She flinched and didn't respond back to me. 

"Ya hyung, it's kinda your and Namjoon fault here." Jimin said.

"I know I know, but I didn't think she would act this way..."Looking at her.

She seem to have calm down,

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

She nodded her head but held me tighter. 

"Uh you two we have a photoshoot to go to remember? Um Yejin are feeling better now? Sorry for Suga and RapMon..."Jhope said.

She didn't say anything but slowly got off me.

"Yejin..." I said.

"I-I-I'm fine, I was too caught up with the prank. W-we can get going.."She said not looking at us.

"Ya Yejin, are you really ok? I didn't mean to scare you like this." I said, turning her to look at me.

"I'm fine, really. I don't want to talk about what just happen and remember it ok? Now let's going, but go change into a new pair of clothing." She said, giving me a smile. It didn't felt like a warm one, more like a cold one.

"Ok...if you say so." I said, running up to my room to change. 

I changed my shirt and changed into something new. I ran down the stairs to see nobody talking. Aish...

"Ok i'm done," I said.

"Huh? Oh ok let's get going then." 

We followed her to the car and drove in silence. Things just got really awkward, I honestly didn't mean to traumatized her. We all looked at each other and looked at Yejin.

"Ok were here!" She said.

We all got out of the door and she followed from the behind. I sigh and went to go take her hand.

"Here hold on to my hand once we get inside ok?"

"Ok..." She replied back.

"Ohoo Suga is being a man now?" Jhope said.

"I ship all the way," V said.

"YA! What are you guys talking about?" 

I look at her to see her face turn a shade red.

"YEJIN'S BLUSHING OH MY GOSHH!" Jhope yelled.

"Haha! Calm down Jhope," Jin said.

"Oh shut up you guys," I said rolling my eyes.

We went inside and went to the photoshoot. She let go of my hand and stood beside the camera man. 

"Go have fun with your photoshoot hm?"

"We will," I said back to her.

She smile and I returned, she got all quiet and nice...we went to go change and came out.

"Have you seen the model?" One of the staff asking the others.

"No, where did she go?!" The cameraman said, frustrated.

"We can't complete this without her." Another staff said.

"Why don't we use that girl over there?" Namjoon suggested.

Everybody turned to look at Yejin.

"HUH?! ME?! No no, not me I can't model nor am I pretty." Yejin said.

"We don't have all day, where is the makeup crew?!" The camera man yelled out

"Right here!" They yelled back.

"Get this girl ready and make sure you have her look innocent but sexy ok?"

"Araso!" They replied back.

"Oh no I don't thi--"

They cut her off, "Oh be quiet, with our skills, you'll be beautiful in no time."

She tried to fight off but fail too. They went to go give her makeover,

"How do you think Yejin will look like?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll say, she'll look even more beautiful." V said.

"I agree with V, Yejin's already pretty." Jimin said.

They all nodded in agreement. 

~15 minutes later~

"Ok we're done!" The makeup crew called out.

"Sent her out to see if she's perfect for the shoot!" The cameraman said.

Yejin slowly walked out and my jaw dropped. She looked drop dead gorgeous and sexy in that dress and makeup! I saw the others did as well,

"My my, is she one beauty!" The cameraman said.

 The dress was short to her knee, it was black with lace and it really shows her curve. Her hair was braided into a headband, loose wave hair in front of her face with a black/dark red headband, Black high heels, with white dangle earrings, and other accessories. She looks so beautiful, I didn't know what to say. 

"D-does this look w-weird on me?" She asked us.

"No..you look beautiful Yejin.." I said.

Everybody turned and looked at me. Then it hit me, did I just said that?! Her face turned red but a huge smile formed on her face. My heart melted, she looks beautiful and adorable at the same time. Jimin went and grab her to take our photoshoot, she finally smiled again.

"Your finally smiling again, Yejin." I said, smiling at her.

"Well it's thanks to you and the boys always knowing how to cheer me up again." She said, returning the smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whose voice did Yejin hear? Who did she stab? This photoshoot seem to be fun but Yejin seems to be still feeling a little off. Read to find out more^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
26.2K 718 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
131 13 10
Y/n is starting to fall in love with her best friend but he is not just any bestfriend, he is the leader of a famous Kpop group called BTS. She tries...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...