Nice Aim (John Luke Robertson...

By FollowUrArrow

Kaysie Anne Ty is just a simple southern girl, in love with John Luke Robertson and the Duck Dynasty cast. S... More

Nice Aim (John Luke Robertson-Duck Dynasty)
Next Chapter!
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

7.4K 78 11
By FollowUrArrow

A/N!...

IMPORTANT!

I would dedicate this chapter but idk how because I'm on my phone but this chapter goes out to all of my readers, especially the people who get me so many reads. I believe gabattack50 is one of the people who have gotten my book some reads so thank you so much! From now on, the first person to comment, I will either make a shout out, promoting my readers to read your books, or I will go read it myself and give you feedback- I'm not usually harsh- either one you choose, I'll just message you on your profile and you can tell me if you want me to read your book or promote it to my readers! First one to comment! Thanks! Your comments are always welcome, even if you don't write. I enjoy them so much! They make me update faster when I see them, which may not be everyday but I still look at them and it inspires me to write. Okay enough about me...on with the story. Enjoy!

A blush creeps across my face as he calls me baby. He chuckles lightly and takes my hand, lacing our fingers. The gravel crunches under our feet as we walk to the gate. The man smiles at us. He looks to be about the age of 50 or so.

"5 dollars for a wristband and 1 dollar for every three tickets. A wristband lets you rude any rides and play any games. Some carnival rides cost two tickets or some three. So it's best to get wristbands." The man says and John Luke smiles, fishing into his pocket with one hand and pulling out his wallet. He flips it open and awkwardly pulls out a ten dollar bill.

"Oh no, I can pay for myself," I say, pulling out a five dollar I shoved on my bra. His eyes wander down to where I just pulled the bill from and I laugh, snapping my fingers in his face. "Eyes up here, buddy." He looks up at my face as I point at my eyes. His cheeks flush bright red and I take this opportunity to slide the man my five dollar bill. He laughs and shakes his hand.

"Naw lil lady." He says, sliding my five dollars across the table. "I can't take this. My mama always told me to pay for the date no matter what. It's just the way. The man always pays. No objections. If the man wants to pay, you should let him pay. Trust me." I sigh in defeat as JL smirks and passes the man a ten dollar bill without taking his eyes off of me. I grumble and fold my arms as the man pulls out two wristbands. He hands them to us and I slip mine on, John Luke doing the same, before stomping off in anger. I hear John Luke mutter to the guy "women." The man laughs and I look back to see then shakin their head. JL watches me as I walk and bump into something. I turn back to look at what I ran into. I hear John Luke explode with laughter and I blush. Wow. I step aside, leaving the fire hydrant at peace and continue sauntering over to the first thing I see. My cheeks burn still. Why did they put the fire hydrant right at the entrance of the carnival. Seriously. Some people are not graceful and aware. I am clumsy and oblivious. In front of me, is a gold and red sparkly tent. A sign above says "Anita's Future Telling". I've never been to one of these so I smile and begin to pull the tent curtain back before two arms wrap around my waist and a nose nuzzle my neck. Because of the tingles, I know exactly who it is. The sparks fly and butterflies explode in my stomach. A smile presses into my skin and I blush as people turn to look at us. Who cares? I do. I mad at him and he's just acting all lovey dovey. I pull away and he spins me around to face him, holding his hands on my waist.

"Come on Kay. The man is old and wide. He was just saying a fact. The man always pays. No matter how stubborn their girlfriend is." He smiles and I giggle. Again. Really? What's with my giggles?!

"We'll," I don't know what to say. "I forgive you," is the best I can do. He scrunches his brows.

"For what?"

"For being stubborn an not letting me pay for my own share. In not the stubborn one here, JL." I say and he laughs, tipping his head back. Fire ignites in my body at the sound of his beautiful laugh. He's way too hot and cute for his own good. Just his laughs makes me almost faint. This has never happened man!

He lifts his head back up and he grins at me.

"Your amazing, babe." He smirks and I gasp. Wow. He doesn't smirk often. He always seems shy not cocky. I kind of like this cocky side though. He deserves to be a little cocky. He takes my hand and pulls the tent curtain back. "Let's go."

"Okay." I nod and we make out way into the tent. A woman in a red and gold robe sits in front of a red wooden table with a stack of cards and crystal ball sitting atop it. Her hands are folder In front of her and her head is down. John Luke clears his throat and the woman snaps her head up. She smiles brightly, wrinkles forming by her eyes and mouth. A small red jewel sticks to her forehead and a black chain with a gold stone attached to it. Her brown eyes sparkle under the red lights. A mirror sits behind her and I notice that my face has a red tint because of the lights.

"Welcome," the woman stands. "Please sit." John Luke and I sit down in the two anctient, gold plush chairs and she takes her seat once again. She looks down at our white wristbands and looks bac up at our faces. "Would you like a palm reading, crystal ball, or cards to determine your future?" She asks. JL and I both answer at the same time.

"Palm reading."

She smiles and reached for our hands. She holds mine in her right hand and John Lukes in her left hand. Her eyes flutter closed as she trails her finders over our pals. John Luke and I sneak a glance at each other before turning back to the woman with an accent. Egyptian accent I think. Her face looks sad.

"Oh. I can see your past," she says, opening her eyes and looking at me. "I'm so sorry dear." She whispers and my throat thickens. "Your sister was murdered," she says, her face stricken. What? Murdered?! "And oh my," she says tracing the lines on my hand. "Poor girl." She moves onto John Lukes hand without an explanation. She finished with a smile. "Well, you've had it pretty good so far huh? Your future is bright dear. A young woman will capture heart soon, if she hasn't already. Aw, how beautiful." Her eyes close. "Three children wil make a presence". He's going to have kids? What about my future? How does she know my sister was murdered.

Anita finishes and looks at us.

"Thank you." JL says. Who captured his heart? These are need to know details!

"Uh do you know who murdered my sister?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I can't go that far, sweetie. But I know that you," she points to JL "better take care of this girl. She may not have told you but her past relationships have not been good." How does she know that?! I thought this future thing is bullcrap but I guess not. JL sends me a confused look but I stand with a smile and avoid his gaze.

"Thank you," I say to her before pivoting and walking out of the tent. JL follows and takes my hand.

"What was that about?" He asks as we pace forward through the shirt grass. I spot my brother walking between Sadie and Cole. Reed must be somewhere with Daisy already. "Kay." JL snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn to him. "What was she talking about? Past relationships didnt go well?" I shake my head and he stops, tugging on my hand. I turn to him with a sigh.

"JL I will tell you. But not right now okay? Can't we just enjoy our first date without talking about my life? Please?" I ask him. I know there are tears in m eyes but I work hard to push them back. John Lukes face softens and he places his hand on my cheek, wiping tears I didn't realize fell under my eye.

"I'm sorry. I just want to know everything about you Kay." He s Ike's softly before pressing his lips to mine. "Let's enjoy the date." He says and I nod, following him in a speed walk to the nearest roller coaster. If you could call it that. It's card a Caterpillar Coaster. The track is a bumpy oval and the car that you sit in is painted green and set in a caterpillar style we slide into the kiddy seat and the caterpillar told slowly forward. The kids scream am hold their hands up in the air. I smile at JL and he grins back, kissing my cheek. The ride ends soon and we step out, walkin to the next ride. We have to take off our shoes and walk into the large circular ride. We stand with our backs against the wall. The large heavy metal bars come down around our heads and strap us in. John Luke grabs m hand as the doors close and the person who runs this whole thin steps against the wall and straps himself in securely after checking to make sure no one is going to fly out. Little kids begin to squeal in anticipation and teen couple begin to close their eyes. I can't move my head to smile at JL but the warm tingles tell him I am grateful I think. His hand fits perfectly over mine. The whole circular ride behind to spin as the lights shut off, leaving us in the dark. Green and blue Lights begin to flash around as the ride gains speed. JL tightens his hand around mine. I guess he's a little scared. The ride picks up an light begin to twirl around, illuminating people's faces in pink green blue yellow and red. My hair flies in front of my face and I hear a groan next to me. JL. I squeeze his hand in reassurance and he relaxes. The twirls begin to slow an the lights fade. Eventually, the spinning comes to a complete stop and tge lights flash on, temporarily blinding us. The man who runs this show hits the button beside him and the bars lift. A small girl beside me falls over and throws up. Aw! I reach down, dizzy. She looks up and I smile, sitting beside her as she swallows and coughs. A small boy her age walks to us and smiles.

"Are you okay, Hann?" He asks and the little girl shakes her head. He sits beside her an removes his shirt, leaving a white tank top with super man symbols on it. He hands it to her just as two parents walk in and smile at the boy.

"Thank you," she says and hugs the boy before crouching down to the girl. The man wraps an arm around the boy and the little girl reaches for my hand.

"Thanks for checking on me." She says and I smile.

"Your welcome." I reply and stand, brushing off y knees. "I'll go tell the cleaning crew." Their around here somewhere right? The lady smiles.

"Thank you so much."

"Not a problem." I reply before taking John Lukes hand and pulling him to the fresh air. He grabs his head and sits down on the ground.

"You okay?" I ask him, leaning for. He nods and shuts his eyes. A man walks by with a trash can fill of cleaning equipment. I call to him and clap my hands before he looks at me. I point to the ride an he groans, knowing what I'm getting at. He nods before rolling his trash can into the ride. He clears it out if people and dives in. I sit beside John Luke and grab his hand.

"Sorry. I don't do well with being dizzy." He Tells me and I smile.

"It's alright" I say. He smiles before standing up. He takes my hand once again and finish playing the games an riding the rides. John Luke won me a giant panda bear. I cuddle it close as jL wraps an arm around my waist and drags me to the truck.

"What are we doing?" I ask as he hops in the drivers seat. He pulls out his phone and smiles.

"We're going somewhere. This was only half of our date."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 124 22
Emery Westluck a teenage hockey player from Tulsa Oklahoma is recruited to Team USA. She ends up falling in love with someone who she though would be...
112K 2.9K 24
"And we'll love each other forever." "Forever is a very long time Dahlia." "Does it look like I care? Forever... forever will never be enough. At lea...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...