Stolen - Bleach Fanfiction ~E...

SilentInnocence

*EDITED UP TO CHAPTER 9. READ PAST THAT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.* Keeping a secret from the world is hard. Kir... Еще

Character Profile
Chapter 2: Partners and Tag
Chapter 3: Memories
Chapter 4: Late
Chapter 5: Revealed
Chapter 6: Telling the truth
Chapter 7: Say Goodbye, Say Hello
Chapter 8: Pink
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Suprises and Shocks
Chapter 11: Escort
Chapter 12: Dinner
Chapter 13: Trainer
Chapter 14: Are you trying to kill me?!
Chapter 15: Bring me back
Chapter 16: Waking up
Chapter 17: Get ready
Chapter 18: Battle
Chapter 19: Second Chance
Chapter 20: Assignment
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22: Why?
Chapter 23: I promise
Chapter 24: Ghosts
Chapter 25: Man in black and going back?
Chapter 26: Im back!
Chapter 27: Back in town
Chapter 28: Curse
Chapter 29: Let me in
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Believing
Chapter 32: Falling apart
Chapter 33: No regrets
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: War plans
Chapter 36: Gone
Chapter 37: Catching up
Chapter 38: Surprise visit
Chapter 39: Say goodbye
Chapter 40: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 41: Welcome
Chapter 42: Complications
Chapter 43: Change
Chapter 44: Reuniting
Chapter 45: Breaking the promise
Chapter 46: Saviour
Chapter 47: Till Death Do Us Part
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Chapter 1: New students

5.1K 112 8
SilentInnocence

*EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: New students

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

The screaming of my alarm clock over my head woke me from my amazing sleep. Reaching up onto my headboard, I slap the top, hitting the snooze button. I lay back down and snuggle deeper into my blankets but am interrupted by Fiera.

“Come on, get up and go get ready. Ichigo will be here any minute to walk to school with you.” She states, urging me to get out of bed.

“Why can’t I just skip today? It’s not like I need to further my education anyway.” I complain, climbing slowly out of bed and stretching my tired muscles.

“You enrolled so you could blend in, and it’s mandatory for students to attend school. So stop your whining and go get ready.” Fiera orders.

“Whatever.” I grumble as I walk over to my closet. Grabbing my school uniform from inside, I head over to my bathroom to take a shower.

I quickly finish up my shower, hop out and get to work drying my hair and getting dressed. I yank my skirt up onto my hips, button my shirt and slip on my shoes. Just as I am about to leave the bathroom, I catch sight of my eyes.

Those red eyes, the ones that will always haunt me with my past. Shaking my head, I avert my gaze from the mirror and exit the bathroom, making my way downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and grab my favorite cereal and a bowl, pouring the chocolate puffs into the bowl. Situating myself at the kitchen table, I begin to eat in silence. Well, it’s not like there was anyone to talk to.

A knock sounds at the door just as I am putting my dishes into the sink. I walk over to the door and open it, revealing my orange haired friend.

“Hello Ichigo.” I smile, opening the door further so he could come inside.

“Good morning, Kira.” Ichigo greets and walks in, plopping down on my couch. “You ready to go?”

Nodding, I make my way to the stairs. “Yep, just let me grab my bag then we can get going.” I state before running up the stairs at top speed and into my room. Snatching my bag into my hands, I make my way back downstairs.

Ichigo was waiting for me by the door so I took this opportunity to sneak up on him and jump onto his back. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, making sure I was securely latched onto him.

“Jesus, Kira. Don’t do that!” Ichigo laughs, placing his hands under my thighs to keep me up.

“Learn to keep your guard up then.” I reply. “Come on, let’s go or we’re going be late again.” I laugh, urging him to get a move on.

Ichigo sighs and opens my front door, stepping outside and beginning to flash step towards the high school.

The wind whipping around my face felt amazing, sending me into a relaxed state upon Ichigo’s back. Just as we approached the end of my street, I felt a weird presence up ahead.

“Hey, Ichigo stop for a second.” I mumble, climbing of his back once he had stopped.

“What’s the matter?” Ichigo asks, but I just wave him off and continue walking forward. Ichigo follows after me and falls in with my steps.

When we reach the end of the block, I see three people walking towards us from the left street.

Two guys, one girl. The first guy had black hair and green eyes and looked a little taller than I was. The other guy had bright blue hair and eyes to match and was taller than Ichigo by the looks of it. The girl had spiky blonde hair and green eyes and was about the same height as Ichigo.

My eyes seem to linger on the blue haired one, unable to look away. His head flicks up and our eyes meet, causing me to quickly look away.

Taking one last look at him, I see a small smirk on his lips and his eyes trained on me. Looking away again, I pick up my pace slightly.

“Who are they?” I wonder, as we walk across the street and towards school.

“I don’t have a clue.” Ichigo replies.

“Did you feel something off about them?” I question, taking one last look at them before we turned another corner and I lost sight of them.

“No, why?” He asks, giving me a weird look.

“Never mind, don’t worry about it.” Brushing him off, we lapse into silence, the image of the blue haired guy’s smirk burning in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

*Grimmjow’s P.o.V*

“Why the fuck do I have to be here with you two? Couldn’t Aizen have picked someone else to do this?” I grumble as I tramp downstairs and into the living room where Ulquiorra and Halibel were.

“It’s not like it’s a hard thing to do. All we have to do is find this girl, capture her and bring her back to Aizen.” Ulquiorra states, getting annoyed with my constant complaining.

“Oh, piss off. I don’t need you telling me what I can and can’t do.” I growl at him, flipping him off.

Aizen had ordered us three to come to the World of the Living to find this girl that had caught his interest. All we knew was that she went to some human school and that she had an unusual reiatsu.

“Grimmjow, you are here on a mission so stay focused on it.” Halibel states, breaking up our argument.

“Whatever.” Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I open the door of our temporary house and walk outside with the other two following after me.

We come to an intersection and I see two people walking across the road from us. I just ignore them and continue walking, until I get the sense that someone was staring at me.

Looking up, I see that the girl walking across the road was staring at me. A smirk forms on my face as my eyes meet hers, making her look away quickly. I chuckle lowly to myself and stare at her, looking her over from far way.

Hmm, not bad. My smirk seems to grow when she looks back again at me before disappearing around a corner.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is the fucking teacher?” I mutter to myself, slowly getting more and more agitated.

“Just be patient, Grimmjow.” Halibel states.

I huff loudly, a little pissed off that I am actually listening to her, and shove my hands into my pants pockets.

The door to the classroom finally opens and I feel myself sighing in relief.

“You can come in now.” The teacher says, opening the door wider to let us enter. The three of us walk in, with me at the back, and stand at the front of the room.

“Class, I would like you to welcome our new students. Please treat them well.” The teacher explains to the class before turning to us. “Okay, Ulquiorra and Halibel, you can go and sit behind Chad and Tatsuki. Grimmjow, you can sit beside Kira.” She says, pointing out each of the people whose names she said.

Following the line of her point, I look to the back of the room and see the chick from before. I feel myself smirking slightly as I walk over to my seat.

Sitting down, I spare a glance over at Kira. She must of felt me staring at her because she slowly looks over at me.

“It’s you.” She mumbles, looking me over with her eyes which were crimson red in colour.

“Yes, me. You like what you see?” I ask, my smirk growing bigger.

Scoffing, she flips her bangs out of her eyes and looks away. “In your dreams, pretty boy.” Kira smirks, ignoring me completely once the teacher started to speak.

My curiosity getting the best of me, I ignore the teacher and take the chance to look Kira over.

Waist length black hair, crimson red eyes, hot body, tan skin. Damn, she wasn’t too bad actually.

Quite hot if do say so myself.

“Grimmjow, would you mind not staring at Kira and actually paying attention?” The teacher interrupts my thoughts and I find myself growling lowly.

“Yeah, whatever.” I grumble, looking out the window to the left of me.

Who was this Kira, and why do I find myself becoming so interested in her?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

78 0 5
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim credit for the ideas or content within this story. All original credit belongs to the owners and developers of Bleach. Not...
No New Friends (Completed) ฿łł₦₭Ɏ฿ØØ

Подростковая литература

3.6K 360 18
Heaven was born and left at the hospital. She was adopted at a very young age. She was living a pretty good life but it was slowly changing for the w...
39.7K 2.2K 18
Truth. A word, or rather a concept of the human mind. A tapestry of thoughts gathered across countless civilizations since the dawn of humanity. Nint...
Andromeda oceanid

Детектив / Триллер

174 24 10
Set in the Victorian Era, there is a legend that everyone at Norma Academy knows, Patient 130. Patient 130 gets a strange hunger for a certain kind o...