I Trusted You | BxB

By KingMotha

Mario Ruiz is living his life how he wants to. With him being an only child and his parent leaving all they h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

3.3K 169 92
By KingMotha

After the sex session we just had he's sleeping, and I try to ease off of the sofa, but his grip over me tightens. "Where you going?" He asks and I quickly think of a lie..

"Bathroom. I have to clean up because you wore me out." I laugh as I kiss him.

"Okay.." He mumbles as he rolls over to go back to sleep.

I get up slowly, and stretch. I cough slightly to clear my throat, and a sharpness shot down to my posterior. I cringed, and leaned over the TV to catch my breath. "Goodness." I say to myself. He really fucked up my insides. I sneak over to my hiding spot under the other sofa to pull my emergency phone out from the inside. Once I retrieve it I make my way upstairs quietly.

I dial Reniko's number once I'm safely in the bathroom. It rings multiple times before he answers. I know the smart thing would have been to call the police but after what has been in the news lately I would rather not take my chances.

"Hello."

"Hey..." I say in a whisper.

"Who is this?" He asks.

"Magic Mike. No it's Mario." I respond in annoyance.

"Oh, Look who has finally hit me up.." He replies in a smug manner.

I roll my eyes, and walk out the bathroom to look in the hallway, and down the stairs. I had to make sure Tevin wasn't sneaking up. "Did you miss me?" I ask flirtatiously at the wrong time.

"I really did. Just when I thought you were letting me in, I got put out. Literally." He laughs

I squint my eyes. "Shut the hell up and listen." I demand as he silences himself. "I'm in a situation right now, but I do miss you, and want to work on us. I have to handle this before I can really be with you, but it'll take some time. Are you down?"

He sighs lowly. "I'm down"

"Okay. I'll call you back later, so you know... Be around." I chuckle.

"Only for you Bae." Reniko remarks, skyly.

I was about to hang up but I wanted so badly to tell him about my situation. "Reniko wait..." I say hoping he hadn't hung up.

"Yeah." He answers

I pause and think about the outcome of Reniko going against Tevin. I didn't like the odds I thought of. I decided to remain quiet. "I miss you." I said after the long silence.

"Aww..." He says. "I miss you too."

"Talk to you soon."

"Alright.." He responds and I hung up, and hid the phone behind my pillow until I could sneak it back into it's place. I quickly ran into the bathroom, and turned the water on to clean myself up. God, I shouldn't have to go through this in my own home.

I step in the shower, and let my pain and troubles wash away. I realized I haven't spoken to Ariel in a while. Some best friend she is. I thought to myself as the door opened quickly. I poke my head out of the shower. "What the hell!" I yell at Tevin.

"My bad. I thought you tried some shit." He says as he wipes his forehead. He's probably sweating out the cocaine.

"That's that cocaine. I learned my lesson Tevin, I'm all in." I say still looking out at him.

"Finish cleaning yourself up." He says, and walks away. I look at the door for a while then I turn back to my shower. "Fucking weirdo." I mumble as I clean myself with the damp soapy rag. After I clean myself up, I get out the shower, and walk in my room. I slide on some black basketball shorts, and a white wife beater. I walk back downstairs, and Tevin is getting dressed to go.

He's sitting on the sofa smoking a cigarette. I sit on the opposite side of the room from him.

"Why are you way over there?" He asks as he blows out smoke.

"Because I don't do cigarettes.." I explain.

He laughs and blows out his smoke in my direction causing me to fan the stink away. "You should try it. It eases my nerves."

"Oh you still have those?" I shade.

"What does that mean?" He side eyes.

"Oh nothing." I smile. I finally muster up the courage to ask him the question I've been dying to know. "Have you done this to all of the people you were with?"

He looks at me with darkness in his eyes, and inhales from the cigarette again. He looks down, and rubs over his face.. "No. Just the ones that disrespected me." He responds.

"It's like anything ticks you off Tevin. Don't you see what you're doing to me is wrong?" I argued.

He stood up suddenly and I leaned back in fear of being hit. "That shit you doing right there is what causes it." He spoke, walking past me.

"Where are you going?" I ask not really caring, but hoping he's gone for awhile.

"To work." He mumbles as he is looking around for his keys.

"I forgot you had a job.." I say placing a finger on my lip. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Was that supposed to be funny?" He asks as he walks past me again to look for his keys in the kitchen.

"No. Just saying." I say with my hands up in the air.

"I'm catching all your slick comments and just taking them in." He inhaled, and exhaled out calmly.

"It's not like that I swear it isn't." I lied. It is so like that.

"Are you gonna be good while I'm gone?" He asks, already knowing the answer.

I nod for confirmation. "I won't cross you. I believe you can change." I say quietly as he opens his arms for an embrace. I walk up into his arms. He kisses my lips, and I instantly realize the dirty bastard didn't shower or brush his teeth.

"Mhm.." He mutters as he grabs my butt. "Whose is this?" He asks with his grip tightening.

"Ahh..." I hiss. "Yours." I wince through my teeth.

"You damn right." He says and loosens his grip. "I should be back soon." He says as he opens the door revealing the newly installed screen door that only he has the key to.

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" I ask, following behind him.

"Play Wii Fit or something. You're starting to get a little chubby." He says as he closes the door.

"So rude and so nasty." I mumble as I look down grabbing my love handles. I sigh. "He's right."

I walk back upstairs, and pull out my hidden phone. I walk over to the window, and his car is pulling out of the driveway. I plop down on the bed, and try to remember Ariel's number. I open the dresser drawer next to me, and pull out a slightly ripped piece of paper. I dial in Ariel's number, and the phone rings. I wait patiently until she finally answers.

"Hello." She answers, and I smile at hearing my bestie's voice.

"Hey Slut Bucket." I chuckle.

"Who the fuck is this?" She yells into the phone.

"Relax Ariel. It's Mario.." I say as I smile at my reveal.

"Oh. Um. Hey." She says awkwardly.

"Did I miss something? Because that reaction was a little bland. I mean that was not a warm reception." I ask as I look all around the room.

"Is he around you?" She asks catching me off guard.

"He who? Tevin?" I ask.

"Yes Mario..." She says and huffs into the phone.

"Have you been avoiding me?" I ask suddenly.

"No Idiot. I've been trying to get in contact with you. I've been avoiding him." She says as the last part trails off.

"Why are you avoiding him?" I ask.

"Don't act like you don't know the type of person he is by now. He threatened me, and said if I continue to come around you he would kill me. I didn't believe it until one day I was on the way to your house, and he followed me, and tried to run me off the road." She says with her voice shaking a bit.

"I'm sorry Ariel." I say apologetically. "He did a complete 360 on me too."

"Don't be it's not your fault." She says reassuring me. "How are you holding up?" She asks.

I sigh heavily. "I should've known he was trouble Ariel. He hits me, makes me sleep with him, and I'm a prisoner in my house." I say as I begin to tear up.

"By force or by choice? Why haven't you gone to the police?"

I throw my hand into my lap. "Now you know the police doesn't give a fuck about gay people until it's something deadly. I say both your first question."

She sighs on her end. "You have a point. Why both? Did you know he assaulted Jonny?" This took me by surprise.

"He did what? And because I can't leave. I have no where else to go, and I refuse to leave my parents shit first and my car. Also, he changed the locks and shit. I mean added screen doors and all." I stand up from my bed from this shocking news.

"You allowed him to do all that? Yeah, I ran into him, and he asked me had I seen you lately. After we talked for a minute he started to warn me about Tevin, and when I was coming to see you that's when Tevin did that." She says and I am honestly hurt.

Jonny may be my ex but we managed to maintain a good friendship, and him being hurt because of me is too much. He was the only one other than Ariel, who made me feel better about Rudy. He picked up the pieces of my broken heart I can say. The only reason we broke up was because of his trust issues, and later on his infidelity.

"Wow." I say speechless. I hear a thud downstairs, and I quickly run towards the window. "It's him. Let me call you back!" I say quickly and hang up. I throw the phone on the bed, and walk down the stairs quickly.

He's looking around as if he's left something. "You're back soon.." I say as my heart is beating uncontrollably.

"I know have you seen my files I had?" He asks as he lifts up the couch cushions, and leans down to look under the sofa.

"Nope. Can't say I have." I answer short and simple.

He leans up, and looks puzzled for a minute before snapping his fingers. "I know where they are!" He exclaims as he stands to his feet, and walks towards the stairs.

"Where are they?" I ask as he gets near the stairs.

"In the room on the chair..." He says as he walks past me up the stairs.

I stand there for a quick second before remembering I left the phone on the bed, out in the open, for him to see. I run up the stairs behind him as he opens the door, and I jolt past him falling onto the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asks with his eyes studying me.

"Nothing.." I say as I sit up on my knees on the bed. "Come here.." I bite my bottom lips, and motion him with my index finger to come close. I scoot towards the end of the bed, kicking the phone under the folded covers, and pull him in for a kiss. He happily accepts, and I lean back onto the bed with my hands behind my back. He lays on top of me, and I shift my hands around under the covers to get ahold of the phone.

He places his arms under my body to lift me up, and kisses my neck. I gently scoot the phone from under my back, and place it in the nightstand quietly, hoping it doesn't ring. He sits up after I slide the drawer shut quietly, and stands up. "I wish I could ravish you, but I gotta go." He says after fixing himself.

I nod my head lustfully still biting my bottom lip. "Just wait until I come back tonight." He says confirming that he will be gone for a while. This gives me a chance to plot and plan I guess.

-------------

He leaves, and I just sit on the sofa thinking of ways to get away from him. I stand up from the sofa, and go into the kitchen. I move the curtains seeing that the latch is bent, like it has always been. I sigh as I walk over towards the dining room windows. This house is very old so most of the things don't work unless you try to open them for a good minute. I was not prepared to release all this energy.
I wipe the newly formed sweat from my forehead, and walked upstairs. I went into each room, and looked out of the windows. I look out of them to see how far of a jump would it be if I was to climb out. All of them seemed pretty high except the one further down the hallway, which was the green room. It had a lift in the front of it so I would instantly slide down into the bushes. Only problem was these bushes have thorns and spikes on them. That's why my mom always kept them cut low, but I have let them grow for an odd reason.

I marked down each room, and leverage I would have if I jumped out of one of them. I decided to go downstairs, and clean up since it was looking rusted in here. I cut on my radio, and turned to some classical Amy Winehouse. My favorite song from her was You Know I'm No Good. I went directly to my playlist, and clicked this song on the stereo.

Meet you downstairs in the bar and hurt,

Your rolled up sleeves in your skull t-shirt,

You say "what did you do with him today?",

And sniffed me out like I was Tanqueray,

'Cause you're my fella, my guy,

Hand me your stella and fly,

By the time I'm out the door,

You tear men down like Roger Moore,

I started vacuuming and singing along to Amy. I loved how she puts her heart and soul into these songs.

I cheated myself,

Like I knew I would,

I told you I was trouble,

You know that I'm no good,

This was my favorite part of the song. I finish vacuuming as the song went on, and I placed all the pillows back into place. I found a piece of paper lodged in the sofa side, and I opened it up. It had someone named Adrian's name on it. Followed by the name, it had some weird numbers, and an address in it. Maybe this info would be enough to get Tevin to leave me alone. God sent me a angel.

I went upstairs and contemplated on dialing the number. All types of thoughts came to my head as I held the paper, and the phone in my hand. Should I call the number? Who is Adrian? Will this link me to somebody in Tevins' past? Is this a trick? What if this is one of Tevins' friends, and he tells Tevin I called? For some reason I couldn't get my mind to push away from the number. My fingers hovered over the keys as I had this internal conflict with myself. I batted my eyes for a minute, and scratched my head. I licked my lips, and began to push the numbers. My heart raced heavy as I did this. I guess I am about to see where this leads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.3K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...
8.5K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
1.1M 35.5K 41
All Rights Reserved Alex is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. However, he takes the job as the principal at Raven High School since his teen pack me...
157 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...