He Lied | Harry Styles

By Young_Directioners

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We we... More

i.
ii.
00.
01. Merill
02. Merill
03. Merill
04. Merill
05. Ian
06. Harry
07. Harry
08. Merill
09. Ian
10. Merill
11. Ian
12. Ian
13. Merill
14. Merill
15. Merill
16. Ian
17. Ian
18. Merill
19.
20. Liam
21. Harry
22. Merill
23. Merill
24. Ian
25. Harry
26. Ian
27. Harry
28. Harry
29. Merill
30. Merill
31. Harry
32. Harry
33. Merill
34. Merill
35. Merill
36. Edmund
38. Edmund
40. Merill
41. Ian
42. Merill
xliii. Her
xliv. Him
xlv.
He Lied's Acknowledgements

39. Harry

1.1K 34 9
By Young_Directioners

"Harry," a soft voice tickled in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw, Selena, Niall, Zayn and Louis standing beside our bed.

     "Why are you all in this room?" I yawned. Darcy is still fast asleep beside me. One by one I looked at them again. "Where is Merill?" I asked.

     They all looked at each other without saying a word. What's with them now?
     "Did Annika's mother cut your tongues over night?" I teased, but they didn't say a single word which made me angry for some reasons. "I think it's best for you to leave the room. I currently not in a mood if all of you are going to be like that," I said, and one by one they left the room.

     As soon as the door closed, I went in the comfort room and took a bath. Refreshing myself can bring me back to my normal mood.

"...moment in time I find the words to say before you leave me today," I sung the last part of the song before going out of the bathroom.

     I watched Darcy sleeping soundly in her bed, my little angel. And I immediately put on my clothes.

     "Daddy," Darcy woke up.

     "Hello, Princess, good morning," I said and carried her up to shower her with kisses.

     "Mommy," Darcy said, hugging me tightly. Merill didn't climbed up the room. Where is she?

     We went out the room and went down stairs. The living room was empty so we headed to the kitchen.
     "Pancakes!" Darcy squealed upon seeing the pancakes prepared on the counter.

     "Okay. Eat here," I said as I settle her down on a chair with the pancakes in front her.
     "CHOKOWEYT SHIRUP!" Darcy said, squeezing the chocolate syrup on the pancake plate. Adorable. But where is Merill?

     "Darcy, stay here, okay? I'll look for mommy. I'll be back soon," I said.

     She nodded and I kissed her on her forehead before I left to find Merill. As I entered the living room I immediately saw Ian running towards me.

     "Where is Merill?" I asked him.

     "Where is Darcy?" he asked back.

     "In the kitchen, eating," I answered, looking at Darcy who is enjoying her food.

     "Your band mates are waiting for you in the backyard. I'll take care of Darcy," Ian said, and went to Darcy. He didn't even answer my question.

     Why are they avoiding answering my question? Is there something wrong or does Merill have a surprise for me. Maybe! I run to the backyard and saw Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis in a group sitting. And on the other side were Danielle and Selena. Where is Merill?

     "Have a sit, Harry," Louis said, tapping a chair beside him.

     I sat beside him and looked all of their faces. Weird, why are they avoiding my eye contact?

     "Is there something wrong? Where is Merill?" I asked.

     "Ye--" Selena said but Niall cut her.

     "Food?" Niall said and Danielle stood up to get some food.

     "You all look terrible, did you sleep last night?" I teased, but none of them answered, what is wrong with them? "Okay, where is Merill?" I asked again, more seriously.

     "I can't sleep last night," Niall said and he faked a yawn. "The house is surrounded by mosquitoes."

     "But, Niall, you don't look sleepy at all. You actually became healthier," I said and laughed. Well, teasing Niall is one of the things I love to do.

     "As long as there are delicious food. I won't mind, Harry," Niall answered.

     Danielle came back with a tray of cookies and Selena helped her with the coffees.

     "So, where is Merill?" I asked, again.
     "The cookies are good!" Niall almost yelled.

     I grab one cookie and took a bite, I agree with Niall. Delicious!

     "Yeah, it's delicious. I love it!" I said, and grabbed one cookie from the tray again. They smiled at me but I don't think it's a real smile it seems fake. "Do you need something from me or do you want to tell me something?" I asked, enjoying the cookies.
     I didn't hear any word from them except for Niall who is in the corner eating soundly, "It's yummy!"

     "If you have nothing to say, I should go and find Merill. We need to talk about tomorrow." I said and turned to Liam. "If you know what I mean, Li. So, excuse me, guys!" I said but as soon as I walked away from them Louis grabbed my hand.

     "Stop," he mouthed and I'm losing my patience. I'm not in the mood to repeat my question over and over again, and I'm getting nervous as the time goes on.

    "This is the last time that I will repeat this question..." I said, gritting my teeth to calm myself. "Where is Merill? Is she here? Did something bad happened?" I asked, controlling my temper.

     "If I can just tell you, Harry, that Merill left with Ed to save Kaitlyn..." Niall whispered to himself but I overheard him.

     My temper began to rose up and tears were forming in my eyes. Merill is in danger.

     "Watch your mouth, Niall!" Zayn scolded Niall.

     "No! Repeat it again, Niall," I yelled.

     "Harry, I'm sorry. I know I should've told you earlier," he said, his body shaking.

     "Where is Merill?" I yelled again.

     "She went to Annika's mom hideout with Ed. Harry, I'm sorry..." Niall sobbed. His shoulders shaking rapidly.
     "H-how—WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO TELL ME?" I yelled louder, "WHAT THE HELL? MERILL IS IN TERRIBLE DANGER AND WE ARE JUST HERE SITTING?"

     What Merill said last night flashed back in my mind, "stop, Harry! Don't do it! Please don't risk your life because of this! I can't handle seeing someone risk their lives anymore!"

     I fell down the ground and covered my face with my palms, I cried as I remembered what she said. She was planning something. She sacrificed herself.

     Louis and Zayn walked towards me to comfort me but I don't need them! I need Merill here with me! I need Merill to be safe here with me.

     "We will find Merill, Harry. We promise!" Zayn said, hugging me.

     "All of this will end soon." Louis added.

     The door bell rang. And my heart beat fast, I hope it's Merill.

     I run to the door gate while the others followed me. I took a deep breath before opening it.

     "Merill--" I said, but I only saw to persons, Edmund and Kaitlyn.

     "Liam!" Kaitlyn cried while she run closer towards her brother.

     I went out and looked for Merill. Where is she?

     "Where is Merill?" I asked Edmund but he didn't answer. "Where is Merill?" I repeated.
     "Harry—" Edmund said softly.

     "She's with you right?" I said, hope forming inside me. I know she is with them! "SHE'S WITH YOU RIGHT?" I yelled, and looked at his hands with blood stains.

     "Harry, she's not with us, she's not here!" Ed said.

     "You're lying!" I said as tears streamed down my face. "YOU'RE LYING! YOU ARE A LIAR!" I said, pushing him back that made him fall to the ground. Louis came to stop me from doing anything else.

     "She's not with us, Harry! She made us run while she was being captured. I promised that I'll doing anything that she'll tell me and I couldn't do anything to help her. We also have to save ourselves," Ed said and tears stream down his face. "We never wanted this to happen!"

     "The blood... It's not hers right? She's fine, she's not hurt!" I said, calming myself, but I can't.

     "She was shot when we were escaping, she fell and was caught by the bad guys... We saw how Annika's mom treated her. We we're there on the tree watching her, but we can't saved her even thou we wanted to. I'm sorry, Harry," Ed cried before running inside the house.

     "Harry, calm down. Everything will be alright," Louis said.

     "Calm down? If that will happen to your girlfriend? You will just calm down?" I snapped, angrily, "I will find Merill!" I run to the garage to get my car. I took the key from its hiding spot and opened the door.

     "Mr. Styles, stay here!" One of the officers yelled trying to stop me, but no one can now. I will save Merill.

     I started the car and left. I'm going to find Merill! More tears fell from my eyes. All I can feel is pain, sadness and loneliness. You're so unfair, Merill. Why are you doing this? I kicked the gas hard to speed up the car. I rather die than lose you again.

...

cynthnie.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
36.9K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...