Wrong Side of a Love Song (Mi...

By his-cleopatra

We all started off with pretty good lives. Loving families and friends to last a life time. We were.....happy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

146 5 3
By his-cleopatra

I'm trying to switch up my writing style just a bit so bare with me guys :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Weeks have gone by and preparation for homecoming has begun. The seniors of the homecoming committee have been given special permission to help prepare the Johnson's house for the event during the school day. Currently, jasmine, Jessica, Bree, Alayah, Amilah, and Maia are decorating while talking about everything going on in their lives. Well, almost everything.  

Jessica: I think I'm gonna break up with Devin... 

Jasmine: why? 

Jessica: it's like he's not there anymore. He's not the same person I fell in love with. I feel like he's hiding something HUGE from me too. I just- I don't know... 

Amilah: have you tried talking to him? 

Jessica: of course! He just, doesn't pay attention to me anymore. We don't hang out like we used to or anything.  

Bree: well how long has this been going on? 

Jessica: I guess since I fought Zonnique 

Jasmine: well that is his sister.. 

Jessica: STEP sister. We've dated longer than they've been related. Their parents only got married a few months ago.  

Maia: well do you think Zonnique has anything to do with it? 

Jessica: she did say something about having sex with him, but I think she was lying to get to me.  

Maia: I hope so, you know how slutty she can be.  

Alayah: have you had sex with him? 

Jessica: well, no. I wanna wait until I'm ready  

Alayah: completely understandable.  

Jasmine: that's what I'm doing with Chres  

Maia: I'm doing that with Jake too. But- 

Bree: who the hell is jake? 

Maia: *rolls eyes* Princeton. His real name is Jacob. Don't you listen to roll call in class? 

Bree: I BARELY hear my name! 

Maia: anyway. I'm not telling you to rush into anything at all, I'm just saying, well- how long have y'all been dating?  

Jessica: almost a year now... 

Maia: maybe he's one of those guys that gets it somewhere else if he doesn't get it from you. I'm not making assumptions but guys have to release sexual tension somehow. Do you do ANYTHING with him? 

Jessica: I kiss him and our touching can get a little out of hand sometimes but I stop him and he gets mad.  

Jasmine: kiss him where? 

Jessica: his lips, his cheeks, his forehead, his neck, his-  

All of them: AWW DAMN! 

Jessica: what? 

Amilah: with a lot of guys, if you kiss him on his neck, Y'ALL FUCKIN.  

Jessica: well- 

Alayah: have you noticed that he does anything in particular when you kiss him there? 

Jessica: well he clenches his fist a little... 

Bree: Jessica honey, that's his spot.  

Jessica: oh... 

Alayah: every time you kiss him there, you turn him on. If you shut him down right after you turn him on, he'll get mad.  

Jessica: well I guess I won't be kissing him there anymore... 

Jasmine: at least not until you're ready.  

Jessica: I guess. Can you pass me that ballon? 

Jasmine: sure 

Jessica: enough about me. What about you? 

Jasmine: me? 

Jessica: yes you! 

Jasmine: nothing much really. Just taking it slow with him 

Bree: how slow? 

Jasmine: ugh y'all nosey as fuck. We haven't had sex! 

Bree: hmm I couldn't tell. You got some wide ass hips! 

Maia: she's always had those. I blame Jamaica.  

Jasmine: oh shut up. What about you Maia? 

Maia: well, I think prince might be cheating... 

All: what? 

Maia: well, the time we spent the night at Jasmines house, he was on the phone with someone the next morning. He was whispering and telling them that I was still sleeping and that they could meet on Saturday nights at an abandoned coffee shop. Then when I asked him who it was, he said it was his mom.  

Jasmine: that nigga lying like a bitch.  

Maia: that's what I said! Well, something like that. But I asked him again when I saw him texting her, and he said it was his cousin. I went to the place to steak out and see who he was meeting and it was some Latina chick like in her 20s. he showed her a bunch of papers and gave him a paper that said, "next, get intimate". I think he's cheating.  

Jessica: that bitch is cheating! 

Amilah: I think he is too.  

Bree: y'all are jumping to conclusions.  

Jasmine: I agree.  

Alayah: well wouldn't you think the same if your boyfriend was lying to you about meeting somewhere private with some older woman? 

Bree: well yeah, but did you actually see them do anything Maia? 

Maia: well, no. The most I saw them do was hug.  

Jasmine: was it an intimate hug? 

Me: it was a side hug.  

Jasmine: that sounds like strictly business to me... 

Amilah: but if it was just business, why wouldn't he tell anyone? 

Jessica: maybe he just wanted to keep it private 

Maia: but why a 20 year old Latina chick?  

Maia: don't be so self conscious about it. It's probably not a big deal 

Maia: i have pictures.. 

She showed all of them the pictures. They all backed away with second thoughts. She had pictures of them laughing together, her blushing, all of that.  

Maia: see? 

Jessica: why was she blushing? 

Maia: I don't know.  

Alayah: did you look inside his bag? 

Maia: no I can't do that  

Bree: why not? 

Maia: I don't wanna seem like the stalker girlfriend I'm pretending to be! 

Amilah: well you damn sure went in his pocket... 

Jessica: you wanna know don't you? 

Maia: I don't wanna stoop that low... 

Jessica: Whatever.  

Amilah: I guess...Alayah? How are you and Diggy? And the babies? 

Alayah: pretty good..I can say I'm happy again. I'm starting to show a little more, my clothes are barely fitting and I'm still having a little bit of morning sickness, but I'm good. My next doctors appointment is on Saturday.  

Maia: ahh I still can't believe we're gonna be aunties! 

Jasmine: my nieces/nephews are gonna be spoiled! 

Alayah: yeah I'm excited :) 

The girls continued their decoration throughout the weeks in preparation for the dance. Meanwhile, Ramsey was more quiet than he usually was. He wasn't really talking to anyone, he wasn't eating as much, and he would be lost in his thoughts during class and football practice. The reason for all this was because he recently had a dream that scared him almost more than anything.  

Dream Mode 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Ramsey woke up on a Saturday morning and prepared to go for a run through the neighborhood. As always, he grabbed his iPhone, his beats by dre, and a powerade to go. He ran up his gravel driveway and checked the mail.  

Nike factory coupon.... 

Phone bill... 

Bank statement... 

Miami-dade hospital? 

He open the letter from the hospital.  

========================= 

Hello Mr. Lawrence. We recently ran tests to see if the results were positive, and they were. You ARE the father.  

POSITIVE 

========================== 

His jaw dropped as well as the letter did onto the concrete.  

I'm..a father

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

This dream has had him so stressed out that he didn't know what to do. What if he really is the father? Is this a sign? Who knows.  

(Gabby's POV) 

Tonight, I'm going on a date with Ray. We're going to see the movie premier of White House Down at the tower theatre. Right now, I'm in my room getting dressed in a red and black strapless dress and some black red bottoms. Sierra, my sister, is literally grilling the hell out of me trying to figure out where I'm going. "Who is this lil' boy you going out this time of night with? And where are you going?" Sierra said. 

"Oh my gosh LEAVE ME ALONE! You never care about anything else I do, always calling me lonely and shit, and the one time I do go out, you annoy the hell outta me! GO AWAY."  

"I do care. And you WERE lonely. Ever since Taveion (Tay-Vee-On) broke up with you, you've been moping around here doing nothing but being on your ipod and doing homework all day. You needed to get up and do something, so it's about time. I honestly thought you were lesbian for a second since I never see you with boys. You're probably still a virgin aren't you? " she laughed.  

Angrily, I clenched my fist and closed my eyes while turning towards her.  

"Just because I'm not fucking everything I see with a PENIS doesn't mean I don't like boys! You always want me to act like you! And if I don't, you automatically start assuming shit! I'm tired of it Sierra! I'm not you! Stop trying to make me act like you cause I actually still wanna do something with my life. Here I am going to school making good grades and hanging with my BOYFRIEND and you're just a lonely slut who STILL lives at home. As far as I'm concerned, you can't tell me SHIT. GET OUT. " 

Her mouth was wide open in surprise, making me think she was gonna say something else, but she just scoffed and walked out. I know I was harsh but I'm tired of it! I have a boyfriend who loves me enough to do stuff for me AND I've actually got something going for myself. Yeah I said he loves me. I know it's early but I honestly think he does. Clearing my mind of all the bullshit, I grabbed my purse and went outside just in time to see Ray pulling up. I was greeted with a hug and kiss, not to mention the ass grabbing. I smirked at him and got in the car. When we got there, we struggled to find a seat cause that theatre was packed. Luckily, we saw a two-seater row in the back corner by the wall. The movie was extremely intense and so was my arousal. It seemed like Ray continued to reach his hand up my thigh as we were watching. The closer he got, the wetter I got. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "babe, if you don't stop I'm gonna seep through my dress."  

He looked at me with a surprised expression with hints of lust in his half smile.  

"All I did was rub your leg, babe." He said as he slightly rubbed his fingertips against my core. I bit my lip trying to suppress my moan while reluctantly removing his hand from up my dress.  

"Wait til we get to the Hyatt hotel. After tonight, you'll remember room 933 for the rest of your life..." He whispered while nibbling on my ear.  

Horny as hell, I removed myself from my seat and walked to the bathroom.  

Remembering my deal with Zonnique, I texted her.  

========================= 

FabGab: nique, I think we're having sex tonight.. 

ImaStar: OMG really? When and where?  

FabGab: sometime after this movie ends and at the Hyatt hotel. He said i'll remember room 933 for the rest of my life. I'm so excited! This is a big step for us! 

ImaStar: omg I'm so happy for you. Be safe guys :) 

FabGab: thanks :) 

========================== 

(Zonnique's POV) 

Ha. This bitch actually thinks we're best friends! I grabbed what I needed, hopped in the car and made my way to my destination. I got on the hotel elevator and rode to the top, then went to the front desk and asked for an extra room key for the room. I only got on the elevator to make it look like I was staying at the hotel.  

The receptionist smiled saying "sure which room?" 

"933." 

"Oh, the lovebird suite. Enjoy!" She winked.  

I took the key with a smile, but wiped it off as soon as I walked away. I should seriously go into acting. I entered the room, only to be greeted by a rose petal path to the jacuzzi and the bed. All around the room were lit lavender scented candles and soft Chris brown music playing in the background. He really went all out for her...almost like he did for me after the 8th grade dance... 

(Flashback) 

Blindfolded I asked, " Ray, where the hell are you taking me?" 

With his pre-pubertal voice he replied, " don't worry bout all that. Just know that I gotchu baby" he said kissing my cheek softly. After two anxious minutes of wondering where we were going, he finally untied my blindfold. My blurry eyes adjusted to the beautiful sight in front of us. He had candles lit around his room, as well as my favorite snacks and movies laid out on the bed. Quickly, my smile turned into a frown when I realized where we were.  

" we're gonna get caught Ray!" 

"Chill. My family is out of town and I told them I was staying at Prod's house. They won't be back until tomorrow night. " 

Feeling reassured, I kicked off my heels and hopped on his bed in my dress. As I looked at the movie choices, he started taking his clothes off, leaving him shirtless with some basketball shorts and nike socks. He unbraided his hair before he hopped in the bed and looked at me crazy.  

"What?" I said giggling.  

"Why the hell you still got your dress on from the dance?" 

"Babe, you know I don't have any clothes to change into." 

He rolled his eyes and said "and YOU know you can borrow some shorts and a t-shirt if you want to." 

"Fine." I got up and tried to take off my dress, but my short arms couldn't reach the zipper on the back. "Uhh, a little help?"  

He chuckled as he walked up behind me to help me. He pulled me back by my waist and unzipped my dress. My sparkly blue, pink and purple dress dropped to my ankles leaving me in my matching bra and underwear.  

"Domo? You know me so well!" He said as he stared at my under wear. I smacked his arm and asked for the clothes he had for me.  

"I have them. But you have to get them from me" he smirked while holding them high up in the air. 

Up to the challenge, I hopped up trying to get the clothes. Laughing me because he was taller than me, he let his arm down a little. As I hopped up again, he jumped on the bed to keep them away from me. I jumped on top of him, realizing that our bare skin was against each other. There I laid, only in underwear, and him shirtless. Staring into each others eyes, we both leaned in for a kiss.  

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

He rolled on top of me and began sucking on my neck. Out of breath, I whispered "Ray......Ray I don't think we should do- OH MY GOD"  

He was rubbing his fingers in circles against my core. I've never even played with myself, so for someone to touch me there, it was an amazing, new feeling.  

"Oh don't stop Ray!" 

Something inside me felt like it was building up, kind of like I had to pee. If I peed, it would definitely ruin the moment.  

"Ray I think I'm gonna pee! Like seriously, stop!" 

"Do it." He said as he began licking my folds with his long tongue. Moments later, a clear liquid spewed from between my legs, drenching his unbraided hair and mouth. I expected him to be livid and for him to tell me to get out, but he surprised me.  

Licking his fingers he said, "Were you eating strawberries?"  

"Yeah at the dance...why?" I asked confused.  

"You just squirted. You didn't pee. It's called an orgasm. " 

Scrunching up my face, I asked, " how do you know?" 

"Porn. " 

I shook my head as he began pulling down his pants and ripping open a condom.  

"What are you doing? I know you don't think we're about to...you know. " 

"You don't trust me? You love me and I love you so why not?" He questioned.  

"I'm scared! I don't think I'm ready either. " 

He kissed my lips softly before saying, "I'll be gentle, okay?" 

Reassured by his affectionate gesture, I agreed.  

He slid my panties down before getting ready to enter me. He slowly began pushing his then "boyhood" into me, causing me to scream out in pain.  

" stop stop stop stop PLEASE stop!" 

"Am I hurting you? I'm so sorry. This was a bad ide-" 

"No, it's fine, keep going. " 

Surprised at my change of mind, he slowly continued his venture inside of me. It hurt so bad at first, but after about 3 strokes, I told him to go faster.  

"You're so tight." He grunted.  

After 2 minutes of pure heaven, I felt the pee feeling building up inside of me again. Once again, I squirted, and this time Ray did something too. Ray started whispering obscenities in my ear as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. Right before Ray pulled himself out of me, I felt a hot substance fill my insides. After that he collapsed on top of me trying to regain his breath.  

In between breaths, he whispered "I- I love you Zonnique" 

"I love you too, Ray." 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

I labeled that as the best night of my life. After that experience, Ray and I were inseparable. It seems like we fell deeper in love with each other; well, what we called love at least. About 2 weeks later, I discovered that my period never came, causing me to be extremely worried. I was only 14 and in the 8th grade. I told Ray about my problem, but he reassured me that I was fine because he used a condom. Also, not to mention that he kept it. Eww. But just to be safe, I got my cousin, Brianne to buy me a pregnancy test at the local drug store. To my surprise, it came out positive. Devastated, I told my cousin. She cried before telling me what I had to do. We pulled up to the abortion clinic and went inside, only for them to confirm what I already knew. I was 3 weeks pregnant with my first child. I bawled my eyes out after the deed was done, praying that no one would find out. ESPECIALLY my parents. Weeks went by, and my conscience was eating me alive. One day, as I was getting dressed, I noticed that my stomach was still growing. Curious as to why this was happening, I lifted my shirt and stared at my stomach for awhile. After some staring, u realized that something was moving inside of my stomach. Horrified, I called my cousin and immediately she took me back to the clinic. There, they informed me that there was a second baby inside me. A second baby. I was pregnant with twins. Once again, I was conflicted with the choice of abortion once again. I had to make the same, heartbreaking choice again. Days later, Ray and I got involved in a steamy make out session, which led to him wanting to have sex again. Remembering everything that the nurse said, I quickly declined. He noticed my changed demeanor and asked me what was wrong. His innocent, curious, eyes causing me to begin crying under pressure.  

"What's wrong babe? You know you can tell me anything."  

"You're gonna hate me for this. " 

He grabbed my hands and kissed them in reassurance, "I could never hate you. I love you too much. You may upset me, but I won't hate you." 

Tears began pouring faster and faster down my cheeks as I began hyperventilating. "I...I-I killed them! I killed them and I'm so sorry. " 

"Killed who? Baby you gotta calm down and talk to me. " 

I took a deep breath and composed myself. "I was pregnant with twins and I got an abortion. I aborted the first one thinking I only had one. But a couple days ago I went to the clinic where they told me I had a second child, that which I also aborted. That's why I said 'no' so quickly when you wanted to have sex because the nurse said I can't have sex. I am so sorry, I really am. " 

He sat there speechless, as anger and fury filled his now black eyes.  

"You killed my kids? And you weren't gonna tell me were you?!" He said as he began backing me into a wall.  

" That is a TWO PARENT DECISION! I would've stepped up and been a father JUST like you should've stepped up and been a mother! You're a...you're a fucking serial killer! A murderer! And I lied. I DO hate you. Get the fuck out my house. I'm done with you. Selfish ass bitch. " 

I stared at him, hoping that this was all a dream. He punched the wall, leaving a gaping hole.  

"I said, LEAVE. " 

I grabbed my things and ran all the way home. I stayed locked in my room for days. I couldn't eat, sleep, and I could barely think. I also cut myself so bad to the point where I had to go to a self harm rehab. Now, I want revenge. I want him to hurt like I did. He wasn't the one who was pregnant. He didn't have to bear 2 kids as a 14 year old middle schooler. When you look at a boy, can you tell whether or not he's a father? No. But if you look at a female, you can almost tell right away. It wasn't hard for him like it was for me.  

(Flashback over) 

Everyday I ask God for forgiveness and ask him if my kids are happy up in heaven. I'm broken, and no one even cares. That's why I'm so mean. And I was really hurt when jessica told everyone. If Alayah is pregnant with his kids, she would be giving him something I took away from him several years ago. Now I'm faced with a whole new problem.  

Clearing my thoughts and wiping my eyes, I placed the cameras in the various places around the room and left just in time.  

(Gabby's POV) 

The last few strokes took me higher than Mount Everest. He grunted as he released his load onto the sheets. He pulled me close and wrapped our bare bodies in the sheets. Before I drifted off to sleep he whispered the worst words I've ever heard in my life.  

"I love you, Alayah." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ohhhh shit! I didn't even see that coming lol. How are y'all liking the new writing style? Do you prefer this one or the old one? 

What's going on with Devin? 

Is Prince really cheating?  

Or is it "strictly business"? 

What did Ramsey's dream mean? 

That's why Zonnique acts like she does! 

What new problem is Zonnique faced with?

Is Ray still in love with Alayah? 

And how is Gabby gonna take this? 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

vote AND comment to find out what happens next! 

Smooches ;) 

-Jazzy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
88K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...