Bad Meets Good

Por zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" Mais

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

You're So Difficult

702K 8.5K 938
Por zarrysupreme

New chapter! Comment and vote! xx 

London’s POV

Turning the car completely off, I grabbed my bag before Harry and I both left the vehicle.

I missed the cool air from inside the car because out here feels like a desert , thank god I wore shorts today.

I pulled Harry’s pair of shades from bag and slipping them onto my face he entwined my hand into his own.

“Wearing my stuff , I see?” Harry asked. I could see a smirk find its way onto his perfect sculptured face. I rarely take notice to his snake bites but they seem to fit him.

It’s not only that I didn’t’ want to wear his glasses because I do, it’s mostly because of all the attention that’s going to be directed towards us once we get on school grounds. I do horrible under pressure and I don’t like when people stare at me, I get uncomfortable. My first week of school wasn’t the greatest and I don’t think I can handle all the stares. Hence, wearing these glasses won’t let me make any direct eye contact with someone else.

“Um, just temporarily” I responded. I looked up and gave him a small but sweet smile even though inside I was on complete edge.

“How come?” he asked while looking down at me with a confused expression evident on his face.

“Reasons” I probably said a little too quickly. I could only guess that he felt the nervous air I was giving off.

“Are you okay? You seem a little bit uneasy?” he said as his eyebrows rose up skeptically and he gently squeezed my hand.

A part of me didn’t want to tell him but the other said that I should. Maybe he felt the same way?

“It’s just that everyone’s attention will be fixed towards us and that makes me uncomfortable” I responded. I looked ahead and all of the faces were beginning to come into view.

“There’s no need to be uncomfortable babe. As long as you’re by my side or in my arms, you’re safe. I swear to god if anyone looks at you in the wrong way, I won’t hesitant in beating the shit out of them. I already know there’s going to be one person to try me and I’d make the perfect example out of him. Everyone in the whole school will know that you’re off the market and—”

“I think I get it, just promise me that you won’t get into any fights today?” I asked ,my voice laced with desperation. I looked up at him through my shades while he looked down at me.

“I don’t do promises, but I’ll try to control myself” Harry said while rolling his eyes dramatically causing me to laugh.

“You’re so difficult”

‘It’s one of my abilities” he said while winking.

He bent his head down and captured mine in a soft yet needy kiss.

The kiss seemed to calm me down a bit and I’m glad it did.

My grip on Harry’s hand instantly had begun to tighten as we approached the school. I could see in the corner of my eye that people were pointing towards us which earned more of a crowd. Everyone was whispering to one another like we were completely oblivious.

“What the fuck are you all staring at?” Harry shouted while turning around and glaring over at the crowd.

I chuckled from his sudden outburst, I had a feeling his temper was going to get lost sooner or later.

They all seemed to whip their heads around and pretend that they weren’t even staring except for one group of girls.

They all seemed like a bunch of sun burnt skanks and had way too much makeup on with revealing clothes. The leader I assumed with the bleached blonde hair gave me the dirtiest glare that I have ever seen in my life.

I already know who I don’t like.

We were a mere inches from the school’s door before I turned around and shot her one of my most dazzling smiles.

I didn’t bother waiting to see her reaction and effortlessly walked into the building.

“Hey, can we go stop by my locker real quick? I need to put these books in there” I said while gesturing to the books in my bag.

“Sure thing love” Harry said while nodding his head.

I told him the location of my locker and we were there in no time.

“So, are you ready for first period?” I asked while shutting my locker door.

“We have art and we do shit in that class, that old lady is a hag” he said while hooking his arm around my waist.

“Hey! Don’t call her that, she seems really sweet” I said while elbowing him in the side.

“I’ve had her since I was a freshman, she hates me”

“And I wonder why” i said while laughing.

“London!” a voice boomed from the hallway.

I turned around and saw two figures running towards me until I realized it was Dani and El.

Harry’s grip from around my waist loosened as they neared closer.

I didn’t realize how fast they running until their bodies basically pushed me back making me loose balance.

“Hey babes!” I said while hugging them individually and giggling.

“How did you guys know it was me?”

“Harry’s the only person in the school who wears black and white” Dani said while pointing towards him and sure enough he was wearing black skinny jeans with a white tee shirt.

“Yeah, I don’t know why he always wears that” El said while shaking her head from side to side.

“It is a little ugly now that I look at it” I said while snickering along with them and taking a quick glance at him.

“If you guys are pretending that I’m not here, then you guys are doing a horrid job” Harry exclaimed while glaring at us all.

“So , where’s Louis and Liam?” I asked while purposely ignoring Harry’s comment.

“We ditched them to go find you” Eleanor said.

“Aww , you guys are so sweet! So what class are you going to?” I asked while glancing at my phone.

Five minutes until the period begins.

‘We both have gym first period and it sucks” Dani said while throwing her hands up in the air in disgust.

“I have art but I seems pretty slow” I said.

“We need to switch schedules” El said while gaping.

“Or you guys can switch your schedule” I said while smiling.

“We probably will , but we have like three minutes to get to class so we’ll see you at lunch!” Dani said before giving me a hug as well and El and walking back down the hall.

“Bye guys!” I shouted while turning around and meeting up with Harry.

“Let’s hope this day goes by smoothly” I said as we approached the art room.

“Tell me about it”

****

Luckily , the day went by pretty fast and it was already lunch time. In between classes I met up with Tony, Justin and Ashley. I was very thankful that they were able to give me the make up more I missed on Friday. Also, it turns out that Justin gave Ashley my bag since I left it in the art class the other day. He questioned why I left so abruptly and I lied and said it was a family emergency and he brought it surprisingly. I wasn’t going to tell him exactly what happened, that’d just be completely awkward.

Leaving from my English class, I caught sight of Taylor walking with his head down in the hallway. My eyes turned into slits as I glared at him until he lifted his head up and I saw the huge black eye that practically covered half his face. He seemed to limping as well.

What the hell happened to him?

I saw him make his way over towards me and I cringed as the memories seemed to come back.

I don’t even know why he is even coming over here towards me, just looking him make me sick to my stomach.

He was a couple of feet away from me before I opened my mouth.

“What the hell do you want?” I spat at him harshly without feeling any bit of remorse whatsoever.

“Um.. I” he started but stopped as he looked around the hallway as if he was looking for someone.

“You what?” I asked while growing slightly impatient at his loss of words.

“I know you probably won’t forgive me for what I did but I’m sorry” he said while scratching his neck.

“Well you’re 100% correct because I’m not going to forgive you bitch and your apology isn’t sincere so cut the bullshit” I said while shifting my weight on one foot and glaring at him.

“Don’t call me a bitch and my apology was genuine”

“I can call you a bitch if I want too bitch because last time I checked a man doesn’t put his hands on a female let alone forcibly put his body onto hers” I said while looking up at him in hatred.

“I said I was so—”

“Shut up , so what happened to your eye?”

“Yeah , what happened to your eye?”

******

Hey guys! The new update is hereeee

Soo , did you guys see nerd harry?! omg i wanted to cry because he looked so cute and just awwwwww , i just think that the world would be a better place if there was more harrys and zayns out there! does anyone else agree?! lol

btw guys comment and vote crazy if you want me to update again later on :)

follow me on insta at katie_alexus or kik me there also if you want lol

twitter: @zarrysupreme

love katie xx

dont forget to vote and comment like crazy for another update! xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1 1 1
Demons and darkness. Imagine living perfectly normal one day and finding out your a demon the next
116K 2.7K 18
(My first Story btw) Harrys trapped in riddle manor with tom riddle and things 'escalate'.