BOSS LOVE LESSONS [completed]

By mightygoat

Aomine Axton is smart, ruthless, arrogant and controlling. A CEO and a player who builds a hotel empire acros... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
New story to check out!
NEW BOOK (LIMIT OF DEVOTION)

Chapter 15

118K 3.8K 374
By mightygoat

Aurora Atticus's POV

It's the second day.

I munched on the tuna sandwich while taking in the fresh morning air, the chattering around, and also spotted the group of girls from the bus garage who surrounded Aomine the other day. Not trying to be mean, but it seems like they have sworn to depend their life on those make-up. It's only 7.30am... Or maybe I was just being judgemental since Aomine is around them again. 

A player will never change its spot. I remind myself again. 

A sudden flick hit me hard on the forehead. "You're doing it again, your eyebrows. Told you it will wrinkle easily" A wild Zed appeared and sat beside me. "Had a good sleep?" I nodded to his question as he looked around him, and spotted Aomine around those girls. "Ah... Jealousy" He smirked. 

"W-what are you talking about" I faked a chuckle, "I don't really care" I shrugged, and took another bite of my sandwich. 

"Whatever floats your boat, Aura" He said. "Just so you know, the two of you are frustrating to watch" He added, and quickly ate his sandwich as well.

"Are you in a rush?" I questioned. Since Zed looks as if he's all over the place, trying to eat-- swallow, and drink at the same time. 

"Very perceptive as always" Zed ruffled my hair playfully, "I have to brief on a group of people who had checked into the camp this morning. In about five minutes time" He looked at his watch.

"Another group?" Aomine came and joined the conversation. So he's done on the other side with the girls?

"Yeah, a group of teachers from a tuition centre. I hope there's hot chicks there" Zed laughed heartily to himself, being so satisfied with his own words. "Okay, gotta go. See you guys around... soon" Zed quickly stood up. He patted Aomine on the shoulder before Zed turned and bent down until it reaches my eye level. He stared at my lips intensely, before he spoke. "There's bread crumbs on you" He swiftly swipe his thumb over my lips. Gaining a surprised Aomine to widen his eyes upon Zed's actions, while Zed had a hearty chuckle before he ran off and left us alone.

Aomine and my eyes met coincidentally, resulting in a slight thump of my heartbeat. I looked away. Just looking at him reminds me of his flighty nature. I am reluctant to speak to the guy who just spent his time having fun with other girls. He should have just stayed there with them.

Okay... no. I'm taking back my words. It's good he's here. 

No, but seriously, why did he even bother coming here since he was having fun there?

These thoughts annoyed me, I couldn't make up my mind.

"I'm taking a stroll" I said and start walking away.

"I'll accompany you" He said. 

"No, it's fine" I waved him off, "You can just.... talk to the girls"  I shrugged nonchalantly.

He smirked upon my words.

I started walking, as he followed suit behind me. Silently, without speaking. Why is he not saying anything? I walked for about ten minutes, with Aomine still following behind me. 

The sound of leaves  shuffling and the ground thumps got louder from the near distance, before I spotted a man running towards this way. Curious, I squinted my eyes to get a better look, to see a girl behind him, chasing him. 

What is this? A maratho-?

The guy hastily ran pass me but then took his steps backwards and walk towards me. Before I could even process what had happened, he captured my lips with his thumb, as his lips kissed the other end of his thumb. What is happening-  Sounds of the nature came to a stop, and all I could hear was the beating of my heart.

After a few moments that felt like forever, he pulled away. Leaving a small distance between us.

A strong grip held my arms and ripped me away from this mysterious guy. I looked back between Aomine and him, who's neither saying a word. The girl who was chasing him earlier on, slapped him right in the face and ran away, sending me to another shock.

What had just happened? I was faked-kissed?

I could barely process everything that had just happened in the last few minutes.

I looked at Aomine, who's chest heaved up and down heavily. Anger seen through his expression. As the guy stood right in front of him, looking at me intently.

"Was that your first kiss?" He asked me, as I looked at him surprisingly. How did he know? I gave him a nod in slow motion. I was confused. He didn't even kiss me? So why did he ask-  I was yanked away on the arms again by Aomine. "Get away from her" He growled.

He ignored Aomine's words and turned his attention me. "I thought so too. From your surprised reaction" The man smirked. "Your boyfriend?" He asked.

"He's my boss" I answered honestly. Aomine glared at me. "What-!" Aomine started, but his words were cut short by the guy. "Well then he's one protective boss. Unless, he's courting you" He smirked. "Anyway, thank you for saving my life. She was persistent."He laughed, referring to the other girl who had slapped him in the face. "My name's Ace Hunter. What's yours?" He asked, as Aomine start dragging me away again.

But Ace grabbed my other free arm, as the both of them started staring at each other again. "I believe your employee have the rights to speak" Ace said with a small smile. 

"You-" Aomine started speaking, with his jaw hardened.

"Aurora Atticus" I answered and wriggled my arms away from Ace's. 

"I'll see you around, Aurora" He smiled. 

Stepping towards Aomine, Ace spoke something lowly to him that I couldn't hear of, before he ran towards the way he first came from. 

*********

Aomine Axton's POV

"Her lips taste so sweet" That fucker said to me.

I am extremely provoked and displeased right now. One word from Aurora can break all hell's loose. 

I saw them. I watched those two kissed right in front of my fucking eyes from that distance. That was her fucking first kiss and she is calm. How can she even stays so calm? This girl.... This girl that always managed to throw me off balance.

"Ouch" She exclaimed, and tried to shake my grip off. 

"Why are you so calm? He fucking kissed you and you are okay with that? You're supposed to be angry!" I scolded her like a protective daddy would.

"I was?" She asked innocently. "But he didn't-" She continued.

"Fuck, I am burning with jealousy right now. I can't let go of the fact that you're kissed by another guy" I gripped her arm again and started dragging her away. The image of those two kissing- Why am I even so angry? "You." I blamed her. "You are the fucking cause of everything. Ever since I met you, my life with women have been so bland. My fucking dick won't stand at the sight of any sexy women but not seeing you for a day and I'm already miss-" 

"What?" She asked, her nose scrunched in confusion.

"Don't what me. Ever since this morning, you have been messing with my mind. Starting from Zed messing with your hair to that bread crumb shit he did. That, I was almost on the verge of claiming you as mine but that fucking kiss with another guy did it for me" I said, words laced with anger.

We reached our tent as I pushed and tugged her lightly. Perhaps, a little too hard. She hit and fell onto her bed with a thud. Was I too hard on her? Fuck that, I am fucking pissed now. I climbed on top of her and caged her as she lay on the bed, frozen up. "I'm not letting you go anywhere outside without me again" I started, but my eyes kept on moving to her lips. It's fucking tempting.

"You're mine, Aurora. Don't you ever deny me like that, again, in front of other man" Catching her off guard, I slammed my lips right on to hers. Hard and harsh. The impact was probably too hard when I could start feeling the metal taste of my blood. I pulled away and looked at her, the corner of her lips bruised as well. 

.....And that was when I realised I am in deep trouble. 

In that instance, I knew I have feelings for this girl. 

I wanted to teach her about love, but ended up learning about love myself. Things I never knew I could potentially feel so strong about. All those words of "like a spear just hit my heart" that I thought are just exaggeration, were the ones I felt too strongly when I saw her kissed another man.

But must I really admit to that? 

She pushed me away when I went lost in my own thoughts.

....Here we go again. 

********

a/n

No comments. I will let you readers do the commenting ;)

+130 votes for another chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1M 260K 60
Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on yo...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
756K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
547K 21.1K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...