Wolf and a Mask (Eyeless Jack...

By biggestcats

-Attention! This story is very old and has been remade! The newer version is much better and it is on my page... More

Wolf and a Mask (Eyeless Jack Romance)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(UPDATE~) Please Read This!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Something I've been thinking about for a while. (Not an update)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank You
Chapter 35
I Need Help.
A heads up
Calm down.

(Important: Please Read!)

7.8K 177 24
By biggestcats

Okay, sorry for this not being a chapter, also, sorry for not updating. You see, I have no motivation at the moment. I really need an idea. So please, can you guys private message me one of YOUR ideas? I want to see what you guys think should happen in the next chapter. That, and I want you guys to realize how important you are to this story. If not for you guys, I wouldn't be writing this. So please, send me and idea! (I'll give you credit and I'll dedicate that chapter to you.) 

Thank you all so~ much! I honestly didn't think my story would get this much views XD

Oh Yeah! My BEST friend made an account on here as well! Her names Light_Eyes and she's currently  writing a story called "Bright Eyes", and its from a cats point of veiw! I think you guys would like it a lot. So could you guys check out her story and maybe follow? She made the account yesterday and yeah.

Again, thank you all and sorry for this not being a chapter!

Love you all~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
21.6K 721 25
Please don't reject me... please Goddess no... I don't wanna die a painful death... Sylvia, dumbfounded, thought to herself as her inner wolf Lexa an...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...