Wanting My Stepbrother

By nakita4251

Do you know how it feels to have feelings for your step brother? To want him, but to know he would never feel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 5

614K 7.1K 2.9K
By nakita4251

115,000+ reads and 4,000 votes AMAZING!! I heart you all :) Honestly a week ago I had 10 readers and now I have so much THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! now who ever's followed me I think it's fair to follow you all back and I'm going to do that :D:D  I have a suprise in this but you'll have to read it

Enjoy guys :)

*********

"Bye, Reuben." I hugged him tight. I was going to miss this little boy. Carlos was dropping him back off to his mom's house. He was the only one who could actually put a smile on my face while I was feeling sad. 

Later, helping my mother in the kitchen, she pulled me out of my thoughts by saying, "What's wrong, hun?"

"Nothing. Why?" I looked over at her, trying to smile. Could she tell I was upset?

"You looked sad at the dinner table, and you look sad right now," she responded. "Everything okay?"

Oh, yeah. I was just humiliated and hurt by Colton, who I have feelings for but who doesn't feel the same in any way. But I'm not going to tell you that, Mom.

But I wished I could. I wished I could talk to my mom about these feelings. She would tell me exactly what to do. But in this situation, no way in hell could I tell her.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I lied, with a reassuring smile. She looked over to me and nodded.

"Hey, Elise." A voice I recognized and didn't want to hear anytime soon: Alexis.

She walked through the kitchen door with her bag on her back and smiled sweetly at my mother. Great. Alexis was staying for the night; could this get any worse?

"Hey, hun. Colton's up in his room," my mom replied, smiling at her.

I couldn't look at Alexis didn't even want to be around her. I needed to get out of here. "Hey, I forgot I have this project I have to do over at Chris's, so I'm going to stay at his tonight," I told my mother. No way was I going to stay here with Alexis and Colton right next door. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"But hun, it's a school night," she responded.

"Well, we’re going to be working late tonight, so I may as well stay," I lied.

"Alright. Well, here, I'll give you lunch money for tomorrow," she said, reaching into her purse.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, before walking off. Alexis was still waiting there, probably waiting for me to say hello. Well, you're going to wait a while for that.

Before I got out the door she said, "Hey, Ashlyn." I just ignored her by walking straight past her.

Running up the stairs I quickly packed my clothes for tonight and school tomorrow. I messaged Chris to let him know that I needed to talk to him ASAP and that I'd be over soon.

He quickly messaged back, asking: what’s wrong???

Oh, so much is wrong, Chris.

Closing my door behind me, I stopped. I could hear Alexis through Colton's door.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked him. Would he tell her?

"I just need you," he replied. I heard a slam and a moan.

Oh god. I couldn't run down the stairs any faster. Slamming the door, I didn't even say goodbye. I needed to get out of there. I couldn't believe Colton. After what I'd just told him he invited Alexis over to have sex.

I was so glad I'd left. If I hadn't known she'd come over and I heard them...

I couldn't even think of that right now.

Jumping into my car, tears rolled down my face. What a day this had been. The worst fucking day ever. I still couldn't believe he'd read my diary and that he now knew everything: my dreams of him, my feelings for him. If only I'd typed in my laptop, he couldn't have found out. But diaries were so convenient for what you were feeling right then and there and just had to write about.

Colton's reaction toward it all made me want to curl up in a ball and cry. He didn't and would never have feelings for me. I didn't even know if he would talk to me. I understood why, though; if I was in his situation, I'd have felt the same way. Confused. I just wished he wasn't so angry about it, and so disgusted.

I had to get out. I had to tell someone about this, and the best person for it would be Chris, since he was the only one who knew. Well … not only, now that Colton knew.

Pulling up to Christopher's house, he was already waiting out front for me. He didn't live to far from my house. The look on his face was filled with worry.

"What's wrong, babe? Is everything okay?"

I shook my head with a sad face. He came over to wrap his arms around me. I happily accepted. I needed comfort.

"What's wrong?"

"He knows," I replied, wrapping my arms around him tight.

"Who knows? What are you talking about?" He pulled away to look at my face.

"Colton. He knows." I sighed, tears already forming in my eyes. It took Chris a few seconds to understand what I was talking about, but he finally clicked on, pulling me into the house.

Chris questioned me as soon as we were in his room. "What happened? How did he find out?"

I didn't want to answer. Chris only knew about my feelings not my secret. "He read my diary," I said.

Chris narrowed his eyes. "He read your diary? That's private. Why would he do that?" He frowned.

I just shrugged.

"Why would he read your diary, and what did it say? I heart Colton everywhere?" He chuckled lightly.

I shook my head at him. Definitely not that. "Yes, he read it, and I'm angry at him for it, but no it does not say I heart Colton everywhere. I'm not twelve," I huffed out.

"Okay. Well, what did it say?" he said.

I needed to tell him the truth; I needed to get this off my chest.

"If I tell you, don't laugh or judge, okay?" I replied. Chris looked confused but nodded.

I explained everything. I was embarrassed about explaining the dreams but didn't go into detail about them. Chris was honestly shocked; he didn't say anything until I was finished.

"Wow! God. I mean, this is a shock to me. I knew about the feelings, but the wet dreams … you actually wrote that down? You're a naughty girl, babe." Chris smirked.

"Don't make fun of me," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He wasn't helping the situation. "This is serious, Chris."

"Okay. Seriously, I'm sorry, Ash. I know how much you like him and the way he reacted would have hurt. He didn't have to be so angry over it," he said.

I just nodded. It did hurt. I've never seen Colton so angry about anything.

 "But I think what got to him more were those naughty dreams. If I read anything like that I would've … well actually, I might have liked it if a guy wrote that about me." Chris smirked. I just shook my head; of course he would. "In your situation, the problem is that you guys are step siblings. That's why he reacted the way he did. He's in shock, babe."

"I know. I just don't know what to do now," I sobbed, tears coming out once again. God. I was an emotional wreck today.

"I don't know what else you can do but move on," Chris said, hugging me.

"How can I do that? Just say, Oh, you know what, I don't like you anymore. I don't have feelings for you. Moving on!"

"He doesn't feel the same, babe. I know it will be hard, and it's going to take time to work through your feelings, but there's nothing else to do right now."

"I know, but I just thought—"

"You thought maybe he would feel the same. Hate to say it, babe, but he doesn't, and from what you've just told me, I don't think he will," he said, with sympathy in his voice. "I only want what's best for you, babe. And that clearly is to find someone who will feel the same way. You knew what to expect if he ever found out."

"I know." I sighed. I had known from the start what to expect if he ever found out. I just wished he had found out differently. "Thank you, Chris."

"You can talk to me about anything, babe, and I won't judge you for it. You should have told me about your secret."

"I couldn't, Chris. Those were too private, and quite embarrassing to talk about." I blushed, looking down.

"I understand. But next time, tell me, okay? For anything," he said, looking into my eyes.

I nodded an okay.

"Good. I'm sorry, Ash. I hate to see you so sad. I wish you'd never liked him."

"I wish, too." I sighed heavily. Now that I thought of it, I wished I didn't have feelings for him. 

"If only I wasn't into guys, I would happily want you." He smirked. "But you know—"

"You love your guys." I spoke for him, nodding my head, knowing what he was going to say. "I know." I smiled.

"Yeah, I do." Chris smiled.

"Do you think it was wrong of me to fall for him?" I needed someone else's opinion.

"Honestly, in a way I do, but you can't fight feelings. It was just the wrong guy to have feelings for." He spoke in honesty, and I just nodded.

"Let's not talk or think about this anymore. I know you're sad and I'll be here for you whenever, babe." He laced his hand with mine, squeezing slightly. "You know what can make you feel better? Junk food and funny movies. How about Napoleon Dynamite? That always makes you laugh," he suggested, smiling at me.

I smiled. Napoleon did always make me laugh. It was a hilarious. "Alright. Sounds good," I agreed.

This could make me feel better temporarily. In the back of my mind I knew it wouldn't help, but it was better than sitting here being depressed about it. I would drown my sorrows in consuming a lot of junk food.

"Cool. I'll go get the food," Chris said, walking out the door. I quickly got changed into my pjs and made myself comfortable on the bed. Chris came back in, bringing all types of goodies. He jumped in with me, snuggling up next to me.

I sighed. What a day. I couldn't help but wonder what Colton was feeling or thinking right now.

We needed to talk properly. Hopefully tomorrow I could speak with him.

Colton's POV

"Ah, Colton…" Alexis moaned into my ear as I drawled out my last hard pumps into her. Her legs quivered beneath me as we came together.

"Wow, babe. That was rough, but hot. I liked it." Alexis smirked wickedly through her panting breaths.

I smirked down at her, leaning against my headboard. It had been rough and hot; I felt like I needed to release the anger in me. What better way than rough hot sex?

Alexis leaned against my chest, running her nails up and down it. She was still panting; we both were.

"Thank god Ashlyn's not here, she would have definitely heard us," Alexis joked, smirking up at me.

"She's gone?" I asked

"Yeah. She left to go to Chris's house. I don't think she likes me," Alexis responded.

Thank god she left. I couldn't imagine if she had been in the other room. I didn't even want to think of that.

"Why do you say that? Has she said something to you?" I asked curiously.

"No, just … before, I said hello to her and she totally walked straight past me. And I know she heard me," Alexis pointed out.

"It's probably nothing," I assured her. She probably dislikes Alexis because of me. Though I hoped she didn't, because nothing would change. I loved Alexis, and Ashlyn had to accept that.

The mention of Ashlyn's name made me frown. I still hadn't wrapped my head around what had happened this morning: what I'd read and heard and the truth I'd found out. I was completely and utterly shocked. I couldn't believe what Ashlyn wrote about me in her diary. Words that were now imprinted in my mind. I hadn't thought she would think sexually. I hadn’t thought she was like that.

I shouldn't have read her diary, but I didn't regret it. Well, I did, because now I had it stuck in my mind as to how she felt and thought about me. But if I'd never read it, I would never have found out about her true feelings for me. I doubted she would have told me anything.

I knew that it was private. But I'd noticed it open on the floor, had seen my name written down on the paper, and I'd had to continue reading it. Curiosity got the better of me. Who wouldn't continue reading if they noticed their own name? I'd known it was about me but had been hoping that maybe Ashlyn knew a different Colton.

I was angry. She shouldn't have feelings for me. It was wrong. I just didn't see her that way, and I never had. She was a pretty girl, I was willing to admit, but I'd never thought of Ashlyn as more than a step sister. I'd reacted harshly to her, but how else did she expect me to act? I'd found out the truth; not only that, but she had liked me for a while now.

During dinner, I hadn't even been able to look at Ashlyn, feeling like I couldn't be in the same room with her. I'd had to get out of there. It just felt awkward and weird.

"What are you thinking about?" Alexis eyed me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, why?" I replied.

"Your face just looked like you were thinking about something," Alexis said. "So what you thinking about?"

I couldn't and didn't want to tell Alexis about the situation. No way in hell. Ashlyn needed to stop this. I had warned her and I hoped she would listen. I needed space away from her. It was too much and too weird to be around her. I needed to stop thinking about the situation. About Ashlyn.

I leaned down into Alexis’s ear. “You know what I’m thinking right now,” I whispered, biting my lip. I moved in between her legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me down to her.

“No, what's that?” she whispered seductively, pushing herself more into me.

I groaned. “I'm thinking round two,” I responded, becoming hard. Alexis gasped, pulling my mouth onto hers.

Alexis was the one I wanted. She was the one that made me happy. I was in love with her, and if Ashlyn thought that what I knew now was going to change my mind, she would be waiting a very long time. Because it wasn't going to happen.

******

Ok guys Chap 5, it’s my first time doing a males POV so it probably sucks but as long as you get the gist of it then yeah. 

What do you think guys? Comment? You would of hated the sex scene I know haha I did too writing it.

I'm happy to say I have started on Chap 6 but I don't know when I''ll be updating Im so busy through out this whole week but I'll try :D:D

Edited by @mjriedstra :) Great Editor!! check out his work guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 72 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...
175K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
37.9M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...