You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

By Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... More

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 22: The Way You Do
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 14: Thanks To You

3K 64 33
By Fan_Of_All

I laid beside Austin, wrapped up in his arms. Dallas was still on my mind. I just couldn't believe it...he was after me again.

I had Austin. That really helped and I do trust him. I know that he will protect me. I wasn't scared of Dallas hurting me anymore. Now I was scared of Dallas hurting Austin. Because that would hurt even worse.

"Ally, just stop thinking about Dallas." Austin spoke.

"I can't." I mutter.

"I promise that your safe with me." He said leaning in for a kiss.

I push him away, not in the mood, "I'm not scared of him hurting me," I paused my tone changed I felt sad now, "I'm scared that he will hurt you, Austin."

He sat up and looked at me, "I don't want you to worry about me. I promise he would hurt either of us."

I leaned against his chest when my phone vibrated. I read the text...my heart began to beat faster and faster.

FROM: Unknown Number

MESSAGE: I'm coming for you Ally. And I know where you are. See you later, Ally gator (;

I shivered. And hugged Austin tightly. He took my phone and read the text.

"Don't worry. He's trying to scare you." Austin assured me in a soothing voice and he rubbed my back.

I begin to cry, making his shirt wet with tears. I was scared. I don't care if Dallas is lying, I'm still gonna be scared. I will always be afraid of Dallas.

-------

Trish's POV:

I sat alone at Sonic Boom. I had asked Dez and Dallas to meet me here so I could clear things up.

My life is a mess right now. They both think I'm dating them and somehow I'm gonna have to tell Dez he's going to be a father.

Dez walked into Sonic Boom, followed by Dallas.

"So what did you want to tell us?" Dallas asked. He looked so suspicious, like he was hiding something.

I sighed, "I have some confessions to make." I spoke.

They both starred at me waiting for me to continue.

"I have been secretly dating you both. But I want to break up with one of you." I said. I knew no matter what they both would freak out.

"What you've been cheating on me!" Dallas shrieks.

I nod. "I'm sorry but I want to be with Dez."

Dallas frowned, "Now I will just get you too!" He shouted and ran out the door.

I turned to Dez, who had a shocked look on his face, "Dez...I wanna be with you..I love you."

He had an expression that I couldn't figure out, was he mad? Or sad, or happy?

He smiled and a tear rolled down his cheek, "I love you too!" He said and threw his arms around me.

I hugged him back and then pulled away to face him, "I also have one more thing to tell you..." I paused and glanced at him, "I'm pregnant...your the father."

--------

First Ally and now Trish! Why do girls hate me so much! I kicked at everything I could as I stormed out of the mall.

I felt like murdering someone I was so mad. Maybe that was a good idea. I walked down the sidewalk past Austin's house. A thought popped into my head. Maybe Ally's there?

I snuck into the yard and peeked through the window. I saw them sitting on the couch together. Austin had his arm around Ally and she was cuddled up against him, they looked so happy. It made me sick!

I watched them for a bit. And then what I've been waiting for happened. Austin got up and left. Probably not far so I had to act fast. I went around the house until I found an open window. I broke the screen and climbed in.

It would have been easiest to go through the door but that would be too loud.

I crept through the house, looking for Ally. I just had to make sure I didn't run into Austin.

--------

***The following part will be a bit more mature, again nothing major. If you don't want to read it just skip until you see more stars. Nothing rated R just more mature than usual***

I sat with Austin on the couch. He had his arm wrapped around me.

"I'll be right back, I have to do something." He said with a wink. He got up and walked away.

I waited for him to return. I felt cold and lonely without him right by my side.

I heard footsteps. Finally he's back. I turned around and froze.

"Hey Ally." Dallas said with a smirk.

How the hell did he get in here. I started to open my mouth to cry for Austin. But Dallas stopped me. He stopped me with my own fear.

"You call him and I'll hurt him and then you." He threatens.

I kept quiet. He scared me. He stepped closer. Until he was sitting on the couch right beside me.

I didn't move. I was frozen with fear. I need Austin. Where was he? I need him NOW.

"So how have you been Ally?" He asked starring at me.

I gulped, "G-good." I choked out.

He smirked and leaned in, placing kisses on my neck. He laid me down and laid on top of me.

"H-" I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth, "You make a sound and your dead along with Austin." He warned.

I laid there helplessly. Mumbling into his hand. Yelling for help, but how could Austin ever hear me.

I just wanted Austin here. I needed him here. Where is he?

Dallas began to take of my shirt. I had no way of stopping him. Was he seriously going to do this!

He undressed me and then himself. Okay that's it, this is not happening. There is no way I'm going to let him rape me. For several reasons.

I can't take it anymore! "HELP! Austin!" I cried loudly. Dallas frowned at me, "I warned you." He growled.

I closed my eyes, praying that Austin had heard me.

"What the hell are you doing!" There it is. The voice I've been waiting for.

"Austin!" I cried scrambling to get away.

Dallas got off my naked body. "Moon.." He growled.

I was scared. Someone was going to get it. Dallas was in trouble now.

---------

I was upstairs getting Ally's surprise when I heard her screaming. I ran downstairs as quickly as possible.

I saw Dallas and Ally completely naked on the couch. I was furious.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled at him.

He crawled off of Ally. "Moon." He growled.

Without warning I punched him in the face. He fell to the floor. Holding his face in his hands. I kicked him hard in the stomach. I didn't care how much pain he was in. He tried to rape Ally.

Dallas looked up at me, pain in his eyes, begging for mercy.

I almost kicked him again, but I stopped myself, "Get out!" I sneered pointing to the door.

He weakly scrambled to the door. "This isn't the last of me!" He yelled slamming the door shut.

I glanced at Ally, she was crying.

"Ally!" I cried wrapping her in my arms.

She cried into my shoulder, "He tried to rape me." She sobbed.

"Shhh." I hushed her, hugging her tight. "Your safe now."

She started to cry harder.

I sighed. I can't believe this happened under my guard. How did he even get in my house?

"Ally everything's okay." I whispered.

She wiped her eyes. She reached for a blanket, realizing she was naked.

I blushed a little. "He didn't actually rape you did he?" I asked nervously.

She shook her head, "No, but he almost did, if you wouldn't have arrived."

I wrapped her in my arms. "I'm so sorry Ally." I whispered. Tears burning in my eyes. "This is my fault."

"No it's not Austin. If it weren't for you I would have lost it to him." She said hugging me tighter.

I pulled away from our hug, "I love you so much." I said loudly and smashed my lips of hers.

She kissed back. Our kiss lasted about a minutes until she pulled away.

"I should probably go change." She said blushing.

I smiled, "Do you want me to come with you?" I asked. Now I wasn't going to let her out of my sight. Not ever.

She blushed harder, "Sure."

I kissed her cheek and wrapped her in a blanket. We walked up stairs together. I sat on my bed while Ally changed.

I was worried now. Ally wasn't even safe in my house. There is definitely no way I'm letting her out of my sight.

--------

I got changed. It was a little weird having Austin need to come with but then again nice. I figured he would never let me out of his sight now, but that wasn't exactly a bad thing. I liked him being around.

I mean what would have happened if Austin wasn't here...Dallas would have for sure raped me and then probably something worse.

So thank god for Austin. I mean I didn't want to loose my virginity to Dallas. I had promised Austin...and he had promised me, that we would have our first time together.

I sat on the bed next to Austin and leaned up against him. I looked up at him and he kissed me.

"I love it when you kiss me." I giggle.

He smirks and kisses me again. Causing me to giggle.

"What's that on your neck?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Look." He says leading me to the mirror.

I looked in the mirror and saw what he was referring too. I remember Dallas kissing my neck.

I sighed, "They're love bites...from Dallas. A tear ran down my face.

Austin used his thumb to wipe it away, "Don't cry." He murmured softly.

I sniffed. "Austin...I don't know what to do anymore." I whined.

He wrapped his arms around me, "Just...kiss me." He said leaning in.

I stood on my tip toes so I could reach his lips. He picked me up so I didn't have to stand on my tip toes.

Our lips move in sync together until it became full on making out. We fell onto the bed together.

I heard my phone going off and pulled away. Austin gave me a look and pulled me back.

"Austin..I need to answer my phone it could be important." I say and answer my phone.

It was Trish.

***End of mature section***

-------

"Hey Ally." I said into the phone.

"Trish, is something wrong?" She asked, breathing heavily causing me to become more suspicious.

I ignored her question, "Ally why are you breathing so hard?"

She sighed through the phone, "I was just making out with Austin." She said.

I rolled my eyes, of course, "Anyways Ally I told Dez that he's going to be a father."

"What did he say?" She asked, excitement building in her voice.

"He just sorta walked away..." I mumbled sadly.

"Oh...I'm sorry Trish. I'm sure he'll come around." She assured me

"Yeah and-" She interrupted me.

"Sorry Trish I gotta go, bye!" She hung up.

It's weird though Ally would never interrupt me unless she's really busy or with Austin. Its like she cares more about Austin, what am I saying she does care more about him! Just like she was not to long ago. I'm slowly being forgotten, forgotten by my dearest friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! What did you think. I decided that since there's a new Austin and Ally tonight that I'd update! So surprise!

Also my new book that was supposed to come out this week isn't anymore. I decided that my next book will be a sequel to this one! So yay there's gonna be a sequel!

Please comment and vote!(:

~Emma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.4K 60
"you're no one to me", his words echoed in my ears but what was it all when he kissed me; merely an illusion? It felt so real and lively. "...and ju...
380 53 20
At 18 Harley is so sure she will never like any guy be it the hottest guy in her class, suddenly everything changed within only months. on her way t...
15.8K 474 20
"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings towards Amy and got happily married, and have...
166K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...