Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)

By manan_foreverlove

What happen when a down to earth girl get married to a rich arrogant greekgod. Will she be able to work out t... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART. 3
Part 4:
Part 5
Who's playing who
PART 6
Part7
Part8
Part 9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
NOT A UPDATE
Not a update
Part 14
Part15
READ
Part16
Part17
Part18
Notes
Part19
Part 21
Part 22
Part23
Please read
Please read
BETTER GET THAT ON YOUR MIND
Note
Part 24
NOTE
PLEASE READ.
Part 25
Shoutout
Pictures
Part 26
Part 27
read this to help you
Published
Good bye
Continue
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Target
Part 31
Manan
Instagram
Back?
Discontinued!!!
Recommend 

Part20

24K 1.2K 94
By manan_foreverlove

I'm sooo sorry I didn't update for long time as I had extra class and my exams are next week  but I'll give you 2 more update Tomorrow and Sunday but guys wish luck 😘

    Mukti and aliya were taking out dishes while Nyeonika warm up the food. They had banned anjali from coming into kitchen making atul confuse. Nandini put the dishes on the dining table and all waited for manik
Soon manik came downstairs and saw Nandini . He gave her a warm smile and she returned back. This small smile of manik wasn't unseen by Aliya, Nyeonika and mukti. They were shocked to see him passing a smile towards Nandini . He went and sat on his chair while Nandini  served food. Others also went and sat with him

M: mom woh office  mein urgent kaam agaya hai isiliye cabir aaj nahi jaa payega humare saath cards deliver karne! 
Ny: phir abh?
M: atul tu chalega?
At: of course isme poochne wali kya baat hai!

Soon they finished their dinner and left. Anjali retired to the guest room since she was tired and her back was hurting very badly. Aliya and mukti got up and went to Nandini  who was clearing the table.
Mu: kya baat hai? Aaj to bhai bohot smile kare thay?
A: haan maine bhi dheka? Bhabhi zara bataye to sahi! Ooper kamre mein aisa kya hoa jo bhaijaan ka mood tired se ekk dam fresh bana diya!
N: (slightly blushing) aisa kuch nahi hai! Its just main aur manik  abh...dost hai!!
Mu; (hugging her) thats great news bhabhi! Omg i cant believe it! Finally shukar hai!

Just then Nyeonika  came .

Ny: Nandu  beta tu aur mukti ye sara hall mein extra samaan utha do kyunke kal decorators arahe hai na! Jaise ke yeh vase, photo frames, lamp.
N: jee maa aap fikar na karien main aur muku sambhal lenge! 
Mu: yes mom aap jaake araam kijiye!!!

Nyeonika kissed both of their heads and was about to go but turned back again.

Ny: arre haan! Aaj tum log shopping pe gayi thi to mehndi laana bhool gayi! Kal shaam ko sagai hai! To nandu tu manik ko phone karke keh ke woh wapsi mein mehndi leta aaye!!

Nandini nodded and went to call manik while mukti started to put away stuff. Aliya said she was going to anjali's room. 

N:hello!
M: haan Nandini  bolo!
N: woh aap abhi kahan hai?
M: mera ekk office a employee hai usse invite dena tha! Tum batao!
N: woh...mehndi mangvani thi! Agar aap wapsi pe-
M: wapsi mein to late hojaonga lekin mein Cabir  ko kehta hun woh pakra jayega tumhe! 
N: ach main rakhti hu!
M: ahhh Nandini ?
N:jee?
M: ummm wohh......kuch nahi!!!
N: okhaay...aapna khayal rakhiyega! M: hmmmm tum bhi!

Nandini cut the call and went and helped mukti cleared the room. They picked up all photo frames and all the decoration pieces and put them in Nyeonika's room. They then went to the guest room and saw Aliya  and anjali on the bed talking whild  Nyeonika was sitting fixing her shirt with a needle.

N: arre laye maa main karr deti hu! Ny: koi nahi beta hogaya bus! 
But too late Nandini  snatched the needle and shirt from her hand and started to fix it.

Mu: waise Anjali bhabhi? Aap AJ bhai ko kab bata rahi ho ke woh dad bane wale hain?
Anj: mukti atul ki birthday arahi hai 5 dinn mein aur uss dinn main usse surprise dongi!
A: wah kya baat hai! Kya pyaar hai! Anj: aliya ki bachi tu to chup karr! Teri suhaagraat le baad main. Tujhe bohot tease karongi!

Hearing that Aliya  became quiet. She looked down and got tears in her eyes. Nandini saw and sighed. Why couldnt get over her boyfriend fact?

The be rang and mukti was about to open it when Nandini  interrupted. 

N: Aliya  jao dheko darwaze pe kon hai?
A; mukti jaa to rahi hai!
N: nahi mukti se kaam hai mujhe!
A: (sigh) okay main hi chali jaati hu!

Aliya got up and went to the hall to open the door. She opened the door to see cabir standing in front. Cabir's breath hitched seeing aliya.
Aliya also froze seeing him. She was expecting manik instead of Cabir.

C: woh yeh Nandini  ne mehndi mangwayi thi!
A: haan! Thx  She took the mehndi cone from him.
He was about to go when she stopped him.

A: C-Cabir ! 
C: haan?
A: andar nahi aaoge?
C: nahi mujhe late horaha hai! 

He left from there leaving a mixed up with emotions Aliya. She went back to the guest room and sat with the  Nyeonika and girls.

N: Aliya  tum jaa karr night suit pehan aao warna mehndi se tumhare kapde kharaab hojaygein ge! Agar kahin laag gayi to!
A: jee bhabhi main jaati hu! 

She nodded and went to change. 
Mu; bhabhi aapne mujhe darwaza kholne se kyu roka!
N: isiliye kyunke darwaze pe Cabir tha manik nahi!
Mu: ohhhh abh samj ayaa!
Anj: aur waise bhi muku agar manik hota to yeh bhaagi bhaagi jaati!
N: (blushing) di aisi koi baat nahi hai! Mu: acha mujhe to laga tha ke koi bohot ache dost bann gaye hai!
Anj: (confused) kon?
N: (understanding what mukti said) kuch nahi! Di aapne nahi mehndi lagvani?
Anj: lagwani haina!
Mu: main bhi!

Nandini giggled and in the mean time aliya came. Aliya settled on the bed in front of Nandini. Nandini started to put mehndi on her hand. It had been an hour and Aliya's  mehndi was beautifully done with Cabir's name in it. Now it was anjali's turn. Nandini put mehndi on mukti and anjali's hands and by now it was 12 am. The girls retored to their rooms and Nyeonika went to hers room 30 min ago. Nandini went to her room to see where manik  was. The bell rang and she rushed downstairs and opened the door to see only Atul there.

N: jeeju manik kahan hain?
At: Nandu wo manik ki car kharaab hogayi hai beech raaste mein! Ussne mujhe yeh keys fke ghar aane ko kaha!
N: to abh vo kahan hain aapke saat kyu nahi aaye?
At: shaant hojao! usne mechanic bulvaya hai to jab car theek hojaygi to ghar aajayega!!!

He patted her shoulder and went to the guestroom. Nandini caressed her temple and sit on the sofa. 2 hours passed and it started raining very badly. It was like a rain storm.
It was raining very heavily and more over it was 2 am. Suddenly her phone rang. It was manik's call and she sighed in relief. Picking up she bombarded him with questions.

N: hello! Manik aap kahan hai? Theek to hai? Main bohot pareshaan horahi hu! Aap kuch bol kyu nahi rahe?
M: (chuckles) tum mujhe bolnr dogi to bolunga na!
N: (embarrassed) im sorry!
M: dosti mein ekk rule hota hai: no sorry! No thank u! Chalo koi nahi humari nayi nayi dosti hai isilye maaf kiya! Kya yaad karogi!
N: (smiling widely) aap hai kaha?
M: ghar ke bahar! Mere paas keys nahi hai to plz tum darwaza khol dogi! Bohot tezz barish horahi hai!!  N: main aati hu!

She literally ran outside and  open the door. She saw the guard was sleeping  and she heard a car's horn. She shook her head side ways looking at the guard and then went and opened the gate. Manik's car came in and he got of the car. By now both were drenched in the cold rain.

M: yeh gate kyu nahi khol raha tha N: so gaya tha isilye!
M: lagta hai isse kal naukri se nikalna pedega!
N: rehne dijiye na aur waise bhi raat ke 2 bajj rahe hai!

Manik  looked at Nandini  and got lost in her. Her clothes were soaked. They were sticking to her body. She was wearing a white suit and because of the rain it got transparent.

He went forward towards her and put some hair behind her ear which falling on her face. He caressed her face and brought her closer by the waist and she jammed into his well toned manly chest. Their face were 1 inch away from eachother. Manik took nandini's dupatta and wrapped it around her as if hiding her body. Nandini who got nervous with manik touched and this act of his. He caressed her face ever so lightly making her shiver and the rain, cherry on top.

Suddenly thunder flashed and both came out of their trance. Nandini hugged manik as she was scared of thunder. Soon they came out of the hug.

M: im sorry i didnt do that intentionally!
N: aabh aap bhool rahe hai!
M: (confused) kya?
N: dosti ka pehla rule! No sorry no thank u
M: (chucklinh) oh haan!
N: chaliye abh ander chalien warna aapko sardi lagg jayegi!!!
M: tumein kaise pata mujhe sardi lagg jayegi!
N: aap jis tara kaamp (shiver) rahe haina isse to saaf zahir hota hai ke apko sardi lagg jayegi aur aap bhool rahe hain main ekk doctor hu!!

He smiled and both went inside. Nandini went and sat on the bed and took of his waist coat and coat. He then took off his shirt and that was the first time Nandini saw him shirtless.She blushed but came out of her trance when she heard a sneeze. She looked towards him sneezing and went up to him.

N: kaha tha na maine ke bahar zada der keliye khare na hoye! Abh lagg gayi na sardi!
M: main ne kuch nahi kiya tum hi mujhe lecture derahi thi bahar!
N: hawwwwww main? Main- main lecture nahi derahi thi!
M: Nandini  plz aapni ankhein choti karo mujhe darr lagg raha hai!
N: manik aap na!!!
M: main kya?
N: arghh!!!

She took her clothes and went to the bathroom. He smiled seeing her and changed his clothes.

M: (mind) i hope main tumhe issu tara khush rakh sakun aur tum mere saath iss tara frank raho! Laaro jaghro daanto hasso!

Soon Nandini  came out of the bathroom in a red nighty. She came and stood infront of him and put her hands on her waist.

N: main doodh larahi hu usse aapki sardi theek hojayegi!
M: doodh?
N: jee!
M: lekin-
N: ekk lafz bhi nahi! Chup chaap bethe raye yahan! Main arahai hi 2 min mein!!

She left the room leaving him surprised. 

M: yeh wahi Nandini  hai jo harr wakt sad rehti thi aur mujhse darti thi? Maybe atul was right, main shayd asal Nandini  ko nahi jaanta!

Nandini came and handed him the glass of milk.
He stared at it. 

N: aise kya dhek rahe hai peeye na! M: mujhe nahi peena!
N: agar nahi peeya to subha office nahi jaane dungi!
M: nahi meri kal meeting hai! Acha theek hai! 

He drank the milk making faces. Soon they both retired to bed as it was late.

KEEP COMMENTING AND LIKES‼️‼️‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 6.1K 51
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
249K 21.2K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.
530K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
22K 1.7K 43
Kya aap punarjanm me "ribirth" me believe karte ho ....... ??? Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki mai iss jagah par pahle bhi aa chuki hu *Y/N said* Tum...