Vikklan Oneshot Book

By jellommainia

It's Fourth of July and the pack are skyping. Lachlan and Vik are over at Mitch and Jeromes house to celebrat... More

Fourth of July
Vikklan Truth or Dare
Little Lachy/Little Vikky
Vik's Hoodie
Vik is Short Lachlan is Tall
Vik has hate
Tbnrduty
Lachlan is in the Army
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 1
Vik is on a trip part 1
Vik is on a trip part 2
Vik's Scarf
Vik's Angry
Meant to be part 2
Meant to be part 1
Chill
So You're awake
I told you so
A/N
Vikram
Unfair
Cuddles
Kill it!
The approaching storm
Valentines day
Kiss me/feed me
Stuck
You are art
(M)Athlete
Let me study
A/N
Cherries
Kids again
Hot
A/N
Tipsy
Ireland ups and downs
Missing him
Vik?
1K votes
1k Votes
Winners!
Not without you
It was a dare
All Good Things Come To An End
Smut
Come Here
Down goes the city
New years
Not without you
The boy with all the polaroids
What are you looking for
The Moon and The Sun
Part title
Am I?
Starting a Story
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 2
Untitled Part 59

Necklace

956 39 3
By jellommainia

~Vik's Pov~

Chink, chink, chink. I feel the cool material make soft chiming noise against my neck.

"Lachlan," I groan, my voice raspy from sleep. "This is the second time tonight you woke me up doing this. Go to sleep." I roll so I'm facing him. I grab his hands and close my eyes.

"But I can't with playing with your necklace." He whispers. "It's soothing." Lachlan pulls his hands out of mine and reaches for my neck.

I feel his fingers against my skin as he starts thumbing my necklace. I close my eyes and let him do so, feeling pissed off because I'm exhausted.

After Lachlan was finished with his visit at Texas, I invited him over to England to stay at the sideman house. Granted, we agreed we should share a bed. I almost regret my decision. Almost. I can barely fall asleep with him playing with my necklace. It'd be nice if he'd stop and we'd fall asleep tangled in each others arms.

With my conscience fading I had an idea. I'll get Lachlan his own chain.

The bed shifts and I feel Lachlan press against me. His fingers find their way into my hair. I relax at his touch.

~~~

I wake up to be entangled with Lachlan. I move closer to him, loving how comfortable it is to be with him, alone, in my bed, being the innocent couple we are. It's nice to be close to him, carefree about it. I wish I just went to Texas with him. At less there we don't have to almost hide our relationship.

The Sidemen are cool with us being together. It's just that if we do anything they'd make fun of me. I'd rather not be even more teased. Lachlan gets it. Kind of.

With the pack it's so much easier. We get teased but they get it. We tease them back. It's just banter.

I breathe him in, ravishing the way he smells. He stirs, waking up, I cling to him. Lachlan groans and arches his back, I feel his chest vibrate with his gruff morning voice.

"Good morning," Lachlan looks down on me blue eyes shining brightly. I smile up at him and gin in for a quick peck on his lips.

"Morning," I whisper burying my face in his chest. I feel him chuckle as he holds me close.

The door suddenly opens, making a huge noise.

"Wake up guys we have bought some breakfast," Tobi practically yells.

Before I know it I launched myself off my bed. I turn to my side facing the door with a grunt. "Ever heard of knocking," I sneered.

He looks at me in a questioning way. "Well we have food so come down and eat I guess." He takes a look at Lachlan and gives me a suggestive look.

I groan throwing the blanket over my face. I hear my bed creak and soon the blanket is slowly pulled off of me. I curl up into a fetal position and groan again. Lachlan looks down on me looking confused and amused.

"What was that all about?" He asked. I look up at him. He's wrapped in my blanket in nothing but a pair of boxers. "Boy is he beautiful" I sigh to myself.

"Come back on to the bed," he says soothingly. His voice still deeper from recently waking up.

"But breakfast is here, we should go down." I wrap my arms around his neck. He hovers over me and I look into his beautiful eyes.

"Just five more minutes," Lachlan coos. His voice sends shivers down my spine.

"Fine," I sigh and surrender into his embrace. His arms wrap me in the blanket and I'm pressed against chest. Slowly together we make our way to the bed.

Lachlan pushes me onto the bed my back hitting the mattress. He pins me to the bed with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Five minutes," I warn him. He smiles and leans in. His lips are soft and full against mine. I feel his tongue against my bottom lip and I open my mouth. My body feels electric as he kisses along my jaw. My hands find their way along his chest, feeling them. Memorizing how soft his skin is. How his muscles ripple moving around as he attacks my neck.

All of his touch leaves in an instant. "You said five minutes," Lachlan teases me. I groan as he grabs a shirt.

I turn around looking in the mirror. There are hickey's forming along my neck. How am I supposed to hide those.

"Fucking hell Lachlan," I mutter grabbing a shirt. He turns to me confused. I wave him away and put a shirt on. I try pulling it over to one side. The shirt looked lopsided but it hid the hickeys. Well it hides them enough.

I glare at Lachlan and start walking out to get breakfast.

~~~

"That one please," I point at a gold chain in the display box. Rubbing the back of my neck, waiting for the salesman to get the chain.

"Here you go," he hands me the chain and starts rambling on about it. I roll it in my hands. It feels like mine. Each chain is slightly bigger than mine but it shouldn't be noticeable. It has a dull shine like mine. Lachlan should like it. I hope so.

"Are you replacing your chain there?" The guy asks.

"Uh yeah sure," I half pay attention. I continue to compare the two.

"You know you can trade it in and pay only half price for it." The dealer leans over the glass case.

I shake my head and give an apologetic smile, "Sorry uh I'm actually buying it as a gift."

~~~

I turn the badly gift warped box in my hands as I wait for Lachlan. I'm not really great at these kinds of things. Lachlan was always the sweet one that got me things in this relationship. I usually get him merch or some fish or something. Yeah some great boyfriend I am. I do surprise him a lot though. Wether it's accepting his affection. Or coming to see him. I smile to myself at the thought that I make him smile.

My head snaps up and out of my thoughts as Lachlan comes through the door.

"You called?" He inquires nervously and eyes the box in my hands.

I stand up, one hand rubbing the back of my neck and the other holding the gift gently.

"I uh got this for you." I look up at him. He eyes the gift and smiles at me. How can he make me melt inside with that smile.

"Oh Vik what is the occasion?" He takes it into his hands.

"That wouldn't make sense. Our anniversary is on the 24th of August," he laughs shaking his head. My heart warms hearing him talk about our anniversary.

"Just open it and I'll explain," I murmur, watching him in amusement.

He slowly rips apart the paper and opens the box. A golden chain rests on top of dark blue foam.

"Since you like my necklace so much I thought I could get you one."  I nervously explain.

He holds the chain gently and smiles up at me.

"Thank you so much Vik." Lachlan sets the wrapping and box to the side and goes in for a hug.

"You're welcome," I reply.

~~~

Chink chink chink. I wake up from barely falling asleep to the feeling of my necklace against my skin. I tilt my head a bit and see Lachlan's arm. I feel his hand rub against my neck as he continues to play with the chain.

"Lachlan you have your own necklace to play with leave me alone." I said annoyed. Groaning I roll over until his arms falls from my neck.

I hear the distant sound of his chain being played with and start falling into the lulling sleep.

Not long after Lachlan rolls back to me and starts messing with my chain.

"Really now is not the time let me sleep," I snap at him. I shove his atom off me and wrap the blanket tightly around me.

Slowly I drift off once again. But Lachlan persists and starts messing with my necklace.

"Lachlan I'm serious you have your own chain. Leave me alone," it was like scolding a puppy.

"I'm sorry Vik I love the chain you gave me but it's not like yours." Lachlan says. His voice is gentle and innocent. He sounded almost hurt like I had accused him. But now was not the time to mess around I need sleep.

All my tension and anger dissipates as I feel his arms wrap around me. Lachlan pulls me against his chest and plants soft kisses to my head. I feel his fingers weave into my hair as he strokes it in soft even strokes. His other hand makes patterns along my chin.

I almost pur at the calm pleasure I feel. This time I drift into sleep. A happy, calm, loved sleep.

He guys super sorry for this nearly 3 week late update. It is definitely a lengthier update so I hope that makes up for it. Anyways hope you all enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 635 40
Preston gets taken in by the a dysfunctional family of seven which is lead by the two oldest brothers in the absence of their parents. Preston's plan...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...
4.2K 155 17
Maybe life will treat them well as they adventure into the wilderness, the point when nothing but darkness takes over but there maybe a hint of love...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...