The Quarterback's Gigolo [boy...

By PwincessR11

Jack Nickels is 17 and a senior in high school, he has the looks, the popularity, the girls begging to be his... More

The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [1]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [2]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [3]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [4]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [5]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [6]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [7]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [8]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [9]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [10]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [12]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [13]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [14]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [15]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [16]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [17]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [18]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [19]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [20]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [21]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [22]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [23]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [24]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [25]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [26]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [27]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [28]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [29]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [30]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [31]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [32]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [33]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [34]
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] Epilogue
The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] *SPECIAL CHAPTER*

The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [11]

61.9K 1.6K 1.9K
By PwincessR11

Jack P.O.V

I woke up slowly, my body becoming aware of my surroundings. Aware of the cold air I felt against my skin, the light snores that weren’t coming out my mouth. I opened my eyes fully and saw that Reed was lying next to me. His face was inches away from mine, his hand resting on my waist. I looked over his sleeping figure; he looked angelic when he was asleep.

Last night came back to my mind, I looked at Reed again. Did I regret making out with him, and then falling asleep with him in my arms? No. But I should right, I mean I wasn’t gay, but kissing him was something I’d never felt before. It actually touched my body; I felt the kiss to my core. Oh gosh I was confused.

How could I like kissing my baby sister’s boyfriend? I mean I liked it enough that I’d do it again for sure. But Gemma didn’t deserve that, and what did it mean about me. I looked back at Reed I was torn, should I get up and sneak out? But when he woke up would he be hurt that I’d done that? I didn’t want him to think I regretted it.

But if I stayed, if I laid back down what was I choosing? What would that mean for us, for me? I’d never felt this was for another guy before, I didn’t feel anything for anyone before. Maybe that’s why I was so ruthless with chicks... because I was into guys? No that can’t be right I still liked girls. Did that mean I was bisexual like Reed?

I thought about it, no, that didn’t feel right either. Reed was the ONLY guy I have and will ever think about in that way. Oh god shit was messed up; I looked back at Reed and then back at the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Fucking hell Jack you know what you want, who gives a damn if it’s not what everyone else wants.

I gritted my teeth and lay back down, the second my head hit the pillow I felt relief, the decision was made and now I had to live with the consequences. I rolled to my side and cuddled up to Reed, I wasn’t leaving. But there was still a tiny part of my brain telling me it was wrong.

“You stayed” he whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked into his blue ones. Their gorgeous blue that I would recognise anywhere “I stayed” I said firmly.

He smiled and leant forwards, I met him halfway; our kiss was brief but sweet. “Last night wasn’t a game Reed. Spending the night with you... making out. It wasn’t a game” I whispered. I hoped he could understand what I was telling him. Because I didn’t understand what I was telling him, of what it meant, of how it would all work out. There was only one thing I knew for sure.

“So what happens next?” he whispered watching me carefully.

I swallowed and told him the one thing that I knew for sure “I never want to stop”

-----------

Breakfast was interesting, Kat didn’t seem to like Gemma for some reason, they spent most of the morning glaring and making bitchy comments towards each other. My guess was that Kat didn’t approve of Gemma as Reed’s girlfriend. I wondered if she’d approve of me and Reed. Not that there was any us, I don’t do labels, but of what we were doing.

Stealing kisses and sneaking behind Gemma’s back. Dom wasn’t at home; Reed said he’d left in a hurry in the middle of the night. Later on Kat got a text from him saying he was staying with a friend for a couple days. I chuckled he sounded just like my mum, honestly what was it with adults and them having a life... it was weird.  

I’d run out of clothes and Gemma was getting annoyed wearing Kat’s clothes. So we drove back to my house. Reed was quiet as he drove, I noticed Gemma’s hand resting on his knee, and I guessed he felt guilty. I sighed I was a pretty crap big brother, I should be angry that Reed had cheated on my sister; instead I hoped he’d do it again, and keep doing it.

At least until I figured my mind out. But Gemma could never find out, I couldn’t have her hate me, not when our family was already falling apart. I wouldn’t be able to take that. Family was important to me, it might not seem like it, but inside this delicious body and wickedly sharp mind was still a 3 year old boy who remembers the first major argument his parents had, an argument where my dad had actually hit my mum, something which hadn’t happened since.

Because it was a memory so sharp that I could never forget. Gemma was about 2, I doubt she’d remember she hadn’t seen him hit mum. I had. I remember mum packing and we went and stayed with grandma for a couple days. But when your 3 you don’t understand, but I remember crying for dad. But now I was old enough to understand I didn’t want it to happen.

It couldn’t happen, what would happen to me and Gemma? To our family? I know it’s pathetic a 17 year old jock worried about his parents splitting up, and traumatised over some 14 year old memory. But if you were in my shoes I’m sure you’d feel the same. But it seemed like it was already happening and I couldn’t have Gemma hate me on top.

I climbed out Reed’s car walking towards my house, in the daylight it was easier to scout for ways to break in. We walked round the back, the door was locked, and dad had long ago cut down the tree that lead up to his balcony. The pool house was open, but there were no clothes in there. In the end I was getting frustrated so I picked up a rock and threw it threw the panelled glass on the front door.

I stuck my hand in and twisted the lock from the inside, the door fell open and I stood up brushing my knees off. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Reed staring at my butt. I smirked at him and he blushed. Gemma barged past me into the house. She took out her phone and was already yapping on it. I listened until she slammed her bedroom door shut.

Reed shut the front door behind himself before turning to face me. I pushed him up against the door grinning at him. He smiled before grabbing me and kissing me. I pressed into him and he moaned, his hands grabbing at my arse. I pulled away and looked at him, his lips looked bruised from where I’d been pulling and sucking on them last night. I hoped Gemma didn’t notice.

“You should go upstairs she’s going to notice if we hang around too much”

He nodded his head and went up the stairs after Gemma. I signed, this must be the first Saturday night in a long time that I had nothing to do. I glanced at the clock; it was only 3:10 in the afternoon. I glanced around my empty house and then flipped open my phone, I called Liam. He answered on the fourth ring.

“Hey man what’s up?” he said, his voice sounded tired.

“I’m having a party at mine tonight, invite everyone”

“Oh yeah” he cheered sounding wide awake “That’s what I’m talking about; you throw some legend parties man!”

I laughed “Yeah and tonight’s gonna be another one. Think you’re up for it?”

“Please, I’m always up for a party. I’ll get on with telling everyone and getting music you do the drinks etc”

“Cool, come at 5pm I need you and the guys to set up”

“Yeah later man!” he said hanging up.

I walked out the kitchen and up to my room I dumped my bag on the floor in my room before going to knock on Gemma’s door. I heard her swear and then movement and then she shouted “Come in”

I flung the door open and looked round the room suspiciously. Reed was lying on the bed and Gemma sitting at the floor by his head. I sighed; if they were going to make out they could at least make it less obvious. And I wasn’t even upset; Reed had to still be Gemma’s boyfriend. Otherwise there was no reason for him to come over, to see me.

“Gemma, I’m throwing a party tonight, so if you and Reed wanna stay you’re helping set up and clean up”

Gemma smiled “Jack you haven’t thrown a party in ages!”

I chuckled “I know...”

“Ooo we’re definitely staying. This is going to be legendary; I need to phone the girls. You too shoo and go be friends”

She hustled us out her room slamming and locking the door. I motioned for Reed to follow me to my room once in there I sat on my chair and looked at him.

“Look I had to kiss her, she has to believe I’m going out with her still, like you know what I mean” he said his expression looked agonized.

I laughed “Reed I get it don’t stress, just like I’m going to have to kiss Claire tonight right”

His expression soured “Don’t sleep with her”

“Don’t sleep with my sister”

He smirked “Deal”

“Deal” I repeated. And then it registered though my mind what I’d actually agreed on, I’d basically agreed not to have sex tonight... but then there was Reed. I smirked “What about you?”

“Huh?” he said obviously not following me.

“Can I have sex with you?” I asked innocently. I was just playing with him, I wanted to see him blush and squirm uncomfortably. And that he did. I burst out laughing “Relax Reed, I was just playing with you”

He scowled “As always”

“Exactly, you’ll know when I’m being serious?” I said winking.

--------

My house was fucked. And I was fucked. I mean really fucked. I was walking around my head felt too heavy for my body. I’d been drinking with the guys and then smoking with this random guy that I didn’t even know. I didn’t even know what the fuck I was smoking. But let’s say I was high, like in the sky flying with the airplanes high. Weeeeeee. That shit.

Aww man I needed to pee. I walked my big arse heavy head somewhere, I opened a door it weren’t the bathroom, I stumbled and opened the next door it was a bathroom. There was a couple making out in the bath but I didn’t care. I just pulled my hammer out and went pee right there, they stopped making out and turned to look at me.

“Don’t mind me, keep kissing pretend I’m not here. Ssh I’m invisible” I said crouching down.

The guy laughed at me “Shit Jack your fucked!”

I grunted “Nah not allowed to get fucked tonight my boyfriend won’t allow it”

The girl giggled and I turned to look at her “Your hot, she’s hot man, tap that ass and then pass it to me” I said washing my hands.

“I thought your boyfriend wouldn’t allow it”

I furrowed my eyebrows “I don’t have a boyfriend what the fuck is you talking about. Anyway later I gotta go find something to drink”

I walked out the bathroom and headed into my front room. My song was playing so I searched the crowds I found Claire dancing; I scooted over to her and pulled her body against mine. She stumbled surprised but reached behind her and put her arms round my neck, we grinded against each other, until I felt my high fading.

I went to the kitchen and Gemma was by the fridge, I grinned at her and she handed me a cup of something. I frowned sniffing it, I couldn’t smell anything.

“What is it?” I mumbled.

She sighed “Water”

I shrugged and chugged it down. It felt refreshing, just then Reed walked into the room, he looked completely plastered. I watched as he threw his arms around Liam, then he spotted me and he came over to me. I laughed hugging him back as he hugged me.

“Oh Jacky I’m so tired” he slurred.

I looked at Gemma and she was looking at me thoughtfully. “Jack, can you take him to your room please?”

“Oh yes Jack do take me to your room, we can do naughty things, but don’t tell Gemma” he said. He had his finger pressed to his lip and I could tell he thought he was whispering. I nodded at Gemma and took one step and stumbled. Both me and Reed started to giggle.

Gemma grabbed his arm then “I can see that’s a bad idea, I’ll take him Jack” she said trying to pull him away from me. I snatched him back pulling him into me.

“No Gemma, I got it” I said glaring at her.

It took us a while to stumble out the kitchen and up the stairs. Reed started singing Humpty Dumpty half way up. It was catchy so I ended up joining him. We sung together as we staggered into my room. Reed’s feet got caught up in mine and we tripped onto the carpet. I landed on top of him and he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I laughed standing up. The room swayed for a second before going back to normal. I walked over to the door and shut and locked it, which was pointless you could still hear the music. Reed cuddled up into the foetal position on my floor. I nudged him with my foot and her uncurled like a baby.

“What Jack!” he said “I’m trying to sleep, why are you in my room?”

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked round “No silly we’re in my room. Get into the bed” I ordered. He grinned and jumped up. “Wait!” I yelled “You have to take you clothes off; I don’t want your dirty clothes in my bed”

He cocked his head to the side and I watched as he took his jeans off. He got stuck in his t-shirt so I helped him. When he was just in his boxers and socks he crawled into my bed. He sighed and closed his eyes set on getting some sleep. Watching him made me think about sleep. I yawned and stripped down to my boxers. I saw Reed was watching me.

“You’re sexy Jack. I wish you were my girlfriend and not Gemma. But Gemma is very sexy too and she has boobies!!!” he yelled laughing hysterically.

I chuckled and crawled into the bed next to him, I opened my arms up and he rolled into them. He was warm, very warm and cuddly. I could hear him breathing and I concentrated on it. Soon enough I was drifting to sleep. Reed yawned and my arms tightened around him. I snuggled into his back and fell asleep. I didn’t have a dream; it felt like I was only asleep for seconds.

I felt movement and opened my eyes, I looked down to see that Reed had woken up; he was staring at my face, a shocked expression on his own, his mouth in a small ‘O’. I thought back to yesterday and looked at my bedroom door; I’d fallen asleep with the party still going. I wondered what my house looked like now. Face palm. I noticed Reed hadn’t moved out my arms.

A yawn escaped my lips, didn’t I just sleep... “Morning” I said closing my eyes.

“Jack what happened yesterday?” Reed asked his voice sounding scared. I chuckled knowing what he was asking.

“We didn’t have sex Reed calm down. You were drunk I bought you up here to cool off, I guess we fell asleep”

“So why am I in just my boxers? Did you take my clothes off?”

I chuckled “No you took your own clothes off, because I don’t like dirty clothes in my bed”

“Oh what-“

“Reed shut up” I said interrupting him “Just be quiet and stay here with me”

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, I flinched surprised. He chuckled obviously having felt me jump. Where our skin was touching mine felt like it was on fire. It was weird this felt like a sort of after sex cuddle. With the orange light peeking through the crack in my curtains, and the warmth from each other, also the kinda sleepy haze surrounding us.

We were quiet for about 15mins before Reed broke the silence again “Jack, how are your parents?” he whispered.

I didn’t answer him straight away; I ran my fingers through his black hair whilst I thought about his question. How were they? Arguing still? Yep. They were arguing louder and saying harsher things at each other. I remember when me and Gemma got back from the beach last Saturday and our house looked like it had been turned upside down.

But in reality it was dad going nuts, and smashing my mum’s vases and stuff. That was a bad night; I thought I was going to find one of them murdered on the floor. Instead I found them in bed together, and let me tell you. Seeing your parent’s naked figures lying next to each other asleep is a horrifying memory for any kid.

Especially when they woke up they went straight back to arguing. I guess they still loved each other but living together was getting to suffocating. Whatever it was I hoped they’d stay together, family was important.

“They’ve been arguing like crazy, even breaking furniture. I just want them to sort it out so we can get back to being a family”

“Oh Jack I’m sorry”

“It’s fine, not your fault right?”

He spun round and looked at me; hesitantly he placed his hand on my chest just over my heart. I knew he could feel it beating like crazy. He leant down and kissed it, before looking me in the eye. He smiled at me, his blue eyes sparkling.

“It’ll all work out for you Jack, just you wait and see. Good things will happen to you”

I snorted “We’ll see”

“You don’t believe me?”

“No it’s not that, it’s just that I don’t believe I deserve happiness. I’m a douche and yeah I know it, besides I’ve committed sins, I’m committing a sin right now” I said, keeping my eyes on his.

“Jack your just confused. This ain’t a sin, following your heart isn’t a sin”

I furrowed my eyebrows, following my heart.... that sounded like some gay shit and I wasn’t gay I just liked kissing Reed. No other guy, what didn’t he get about that? I just lusted after him, lust is a sin right? Lust is thinking with the dick and not the heart. So Reed was wrong, I was sinning because I was thinking with my dick.

Not my heart, I was afraid to look into my heart, I didn’t want to see anything in there. I preferred pretending I didn’t have one. If that’s what Reed was looking for from me, he was going to get a shock. Guys’ couldn’t have real feelings for each other could they?

-x-------x-

In the next chapter I will reveal the secret of who was in the forest... but any guesses before I upload it?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 218K 35
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Hot tempered and impulsive Derek James and Calm and composed Evan Staton has been best buds since the 3rd grade. Ni...
154K 13.6K 28
When Lalo moves to Spain to escape the blurry faced ghosts of his past life in America, he finds solitude in an empty mansion, abandoned for the past...
Pride By c

Short Story

64.2K 4.6K 9
A teenagers attempts to ask out the boy he likes to their small town's pride parade.
21.9K 223 21
hey, so I know cooper passed away but I have always wanted to make a story! So for everyone who misses cooper and loves him, you should read this<3