Becoming Female Alpha (not ed...

By TheReaderBee_

*THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'MY MATE IS MY ALPHA'" Kat and Dan are finally mates, but just not fully. Last year of... More

Becoming Female Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 EPILOGUE

Chapter 14

15.1K 240 19
By TheReaderBee_

Kat's P.O.V

I smiled as i felt the electric shocks get stronger the longer Dan held my hand in his for. I've gotten use to the feeling, it feels nice and it makes me feel safe.

Dan still hasnt told me where we were going. Everytime i asked he would say the same thing. Surprise. 

Eventually i stopped asking him and we just walked silently to where ever he was taking me. 

Every now and then Dan would play with my fingers, making me smile and laugh.

We had been walking to much, my feet had started to hurt. They felt numb. 

When i told Dan, he said he would carry me, but i refused everytime. I would feel bad if i made him carry me, even though it would feel nice to be in his arms.

After what felt like an hour or so, i reconised the surroundings. We were at the lake.

Dan swung our intwinned hands back and forth as we walked towards the water.

We walked towards a big roack, that was just at the edge of the water. 

Sitting down next to the rock, on the cold, slightly damp grass, Dan and i still had our hands intwinned and Dan was still playing with my fingers as i watched the water.

I could feel Dan's eyes on me as i watched the water. It wasnt in the weird way, but in a nice way that didnt make me feel uncomfortable.

The sun was getting lower and the sky got slightly darker, it made the water seem sparkly. The sky was a pinky orangy yellow colour and it was reflecting onto the water.

Dan stopped playing with my hands as i turned my head to him. I smiled at him, which he returned, before i leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

Without hesitation, Dan kissed back, pressing his lips harder against mine, deepening the kiss.

I moaned as i felt Dan let go of my hands and  cup the sides of my face with his hands.

I lifted my arms up and wrapped them around Dans neck, pulling myself up off the ground and onto his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist.

I heard Dan moan against my lips, which made me smile.

My face became hot as i felt the need to breathe again, so reductenly i pulled away. Smiling as Dan pouted.

We sat there staring into each others eyes, trying to catch our breathe.

My legs and arms loosened around his neck and waist, but i didnt let go of his completly.

My arms hung around his neck and my legs were stretched out behind his back.

"I love you" Dan said.

My breathe caught in my throat as i heard these words come out of his mouth.

"I love you to" I probably had the biggest smile on my face at the moment, making me look retarted, but i didnt care. 

Leaning in towards Dan i pressed my lips towards his once again. I felt him smile through the kiss which made me press harder against his lips, deepening the kiss once more. 

This time it was Dan who pulled away. I resisted the urge to pout.

"We came out here to talk" Dan said "But if you rather do what were were doing before, im not complaining"  He smirked at me, i slapped him on the arm playfully.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked pulled myself closer to him. He groaned and had a were look on his face.

"Well as you know were mates" He said.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled, but i could tell he was nervous about something. "Dan what's wrong?"

"Well as you know were mates" I gave him a 'duh' look. "And as you also know, im alpha"

"Dan what are you trying to say" I asked

"Well since im alpha and your my mate..." he trailer off.

We sat in silence for a while before i spoke.

"Just tell me already" I said

"Once we finish the mating process, you'll become alpha female" He said really fast. 

I sat there in shock for a while. 

I knew i was one day going to become alpha female, but i never actually thought i would make a good alpha female.

I also heard that when becoming alpha female there is a huge ceremony, and i hate being centre of attention. I groaned and Dan looked at me appolageticly.

"I'm sorry" he whispeared.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused.

"For putting all this presure on you" He said sadly.

"Its not your fault" I said "I knew i was going to become alpha female one day"

"Then whats wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just not sure if im going to make a good alpha female..." I muttered, my eyes looking at the grass behind him.

"You will make a perfect alpha female" Dan said, lifting my chin up so i would look at him in the eyes.

"But what if the others dont think so?" I asked

"Lets ask there opinion" He shrugged. I hesisted.

What if they said i wouldnt make a good alpha female?

What if they just laughed?

Dan probably saw the hesistation cause he wrapped his arms aorund me, pulling my closer to him.

"Not worry about it to much" he said "Im sure they will think you would make a great female alpha"

I just nodded.

"But how do you know if i will make a good female alpha?"

""Because its you" He said. I laughed.

We stayed there in silence, just hugging.

"Dan?"

"Hmm"

"Isnt there a ceremony when becoming alpha female?" I asked

"Yea"

"Whats is like?" I asked, pulling away from him slightly so i could look at him in the eyes.

"Well i've only ever been to one" he said "It was like a wedding, everything was really fancy, but instead of a church it was at the pack house."

"So what happens at the ceremony?"

"Well the ceremony doesnt go for that long. Only for about five hours"

"Cause thats not long at all" I said sacractically.

"All that happens is the the alpha and his mate just dance, and there is a lot of food, then at midnight everyone in the pack turns into a wolf and we go for a  run"

"Why at midnight?"

"Not sure" He said "Its just tradition to run at midnight" I nodded.

"Come on it getting late, we better head back" Dan said. I nodded and got off him. I watched at Dan got off the ground before hugging me.

"Dont worry about it to much, we dont have to worry about it till we finish the mating process." I nodded and we pulled away from the hug. Dan put his hand in mine and we walked back to the house.

My eyes flew open as i heard my alarm go off. I raised my hand and slammed it on the clock. Hard. 

I must have fogotten to turn off my alarm on Friday. I groaned. I'm such an idiot sometimes.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but i couldnt.

I groaned and opened my eyes, pushing the sheets off me. I sat up and slid off my bed.

I dragged my feet downstairs and to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and pulled out eggs, bacon and hashbrowns, beofre closing it.

Grabbing a large frypan, i put it on the stove and turned it on.

While i waited for the fry pan to heat up, i cracked some eggs into a bowl and wisked it. Grabbing ten other eggs, i placed them near the stove. I put the cartoon of eggs away and placed the bacon and hashbrowns next to the eggs.

I cooked scrambled eggs, sunny side up eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, placed them all on a huge plate before putting it on the table. I grabbed about fifteen plates and placed them next to the big plate.

"Breakfast ready" I shouted

I heard the 'thuding' of footsteps getting louder as they come down the stairs.

I smiled as everybody sat down and started eating.

"Breakfast smells really good" Jordan complimented.

"Thanks" I smiled, stuffin my face with bacon.

"Someones hungry" Tiffany said, lifting her fork to put some egg in her mouth.

"Im starving" Jordan said

"Your always hungry" Tiffany said "One day your going to get really fat"

"like you?" He asked. Tiffany dropped her fork and slapped him across the head.

"Take that back!" She shouted, slapping him again.

"But its true" He laughed as she gasped.

I laughed as Tiffany tackled him to the floor, pouting water all over his pants.

"Oops" She giggled "Someone had an accident"

"Your so dead" He growled, pushing her of him and tjumping on her.

"Get of me you fat ass" She screamed. Jordan grabbed a handfull of eggs, bacon and hasbrown before shoving it down her top.

I had to block my ears Tiffanys scream was soo loud.

Jordan laughed and got off her.

Tiffany jumped off the floor and took out the hot food out of her shirt.  The yellow from the egg, leaving a stain of her skin.

Tiffany grabbed a handfull of food and tackled Jordan to the floor, shoving the hot food down his pants.

"SHIT THATS HOT!" Jordan screamed.

"Pussy" Tiffany scoffed and got off him. 

She sat back at the table and continued to eat like nothing happened. 

After Jordan had finished taking the stuff out of his pants he sat down next to Tiffany, sending her glares. 

Tiffany smiled to herself and ate happily, ignoing the fact that Jordan is death glaring her.

I laughed and conitnued to eat, but the whole time all that was on my mind, was what Dan and i talked about yesterday.

HEYY GUYS :) 

SO TODAY MY MUM LET ME GO ON THE COMPUTER SINCE I HAD NOTHING TO DO TODAY AND I WAS IN THE MOOD TO WRITE. SO EARLY UPLOAD AS I PROMISED IT WAS LONGER THAN THE REST. HOPE IT WASNT TOO BORING. IT WAS MAINLY JUST A KAT AND DAN MOMENT :D SINCE LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASKED FOR ONE. SO HERE IT IS.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D PLEASE AND IF YOU LIKE PLEASE FAN. IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH TO ME :D

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 160K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
562K 29K 40
With their old identities behind them, Eliza and James have left the country. They have decided to travel to Europe and hide out as they wait for thi...
182K 7.1K 22
Sometimes you just have to take flight. A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad's invitation t...
857K 56.3K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...