Chapter 16

*PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE  END*

Kat's P.O.V

 After we got home from the resturant, we all went to our rooms and did our own little thing. I spent the time with Dan in his room, watching a movie. I could barly pay attention since the whole time Dan kept twirling my hair around his fingers and smelling my hair before giving me a kiss. I looked at him weirdly everytime he smelled me, he always repleied back saying 'my hair smells nice'. I would roll my eyes before looking back at the movie. 

When Dan wasnt smelling my hair or twirling it around he would just lay thre staring at me, my face would go slightly red  and i would shift slightly feeling uncomfortable to the attention.

Dan held my hand the whole time during the movie, if i thought twirling my hair around and staring at me was annoying, it was even harder to pay attention with the electric sparks going off where our hands touched.

Eventually i gave up trying to watch the movie and turned my attention to Dan before leaning in an giving him a kiss.

My lips pressed against his and i used my hand that i wasnt holding his with and pushed my self up from laying down so i was now on my knees. This whole time not breaking the kiss. 

Dan leaned up as well, so he was know in a sitting position.  His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him so i was sitting on his lap. 

I let go of him hand, much to his disapointment and ran it through his hair. He groaned and deepened the kiss.

I smiled before tugging on his hair slightly before my hands made there way to the back of his head and pushed on them, so we deepened the kiss.

I moaned in the back of my throat, which seemed to excite him because he opened his mouth as i opened mine and i let is tounge explore my mouth.

I felt something touch my core and i stiffened, before letting out a giggle.

I knew he was aroused. He groaned from embaressment and pulled away from me. He was staring at the sheet covers. 

My hand lifted up to his chin and i pushed on it, so i was looking at him in the eye. I smiled before kissing him quickly and got off him.

I ignored him groaning in protest, before he crawled over to were i was and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling my towards his chest. I sighed at my back relaxed against his chest, i tilted my head to the side and listened to his heart beat as his chest rised and fell before doing it over and over again.

Dan moved slightly so his arousal wasnt pressing against my back.

"I love you" He murrmered.

"I love you to" I couldnt help but smile as he ran his fingered through my hair.  "Dan?"

"Hmm?" He said kissing the top of my head.

"We should go to bed, we have school tomorrow" I sighed. He chuckled which made me look at him weirdly.

"Leave it to you, to ruin a perfect moment by bringing up school" He shook his head as he laughed.

I rolled my eyes.