Chapter 15

Kat's P.O.V

Since i destroyed my alarm clock yesterday, i got woken up by Jordan jumping on my bed. 

Groaning i rolled over and covered my head with a pillow.

"Kat get up" Jordan whinned as he continued to jump on my bed.

"No" I groaned

"But were going to be late for school" He stopped jumping.

"I dont wanna go to school" I whinned

"Too bad" He said as he pulled the blankets off me. I gasped as cold air blew against my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"Jordan!" I screamed, using my hand to find the blanket, while my head was still under the pillow. When i couldnt find it i lifted up the pillow and looked around my bed. It was then that i relized the blanket was on the floor and Jordan was standing over me smirking. 

"Nice hair" He complimented sarcastically.

I glared at him and flattened my frizzy hair.

 “Get up” He said before jumping off my bed. I growled.

“Since when are you this excited about going to school?” I asked pushing up from the bed, the blanket falling off me and onto my bed.

“I just am” He smirked “Now get up and go get ready” He walked out of my room.

“I am up” I snapped, unhappy that i had to wake up and get out of bed already”

"I dont hear you getting dressed" He ssaid from down the hall.

"Shut up im going" I said walking to the bathroom.

I stripped from my clothes and turned on the tap, stepping into the shower.

The cold shower running down my body, waking me up and also relaxing me.

"Kat were leaving in five, if you want a lift hurry" Max said banging on my bathroom door.

I ignored him and continued to finish my shower.

Turning off the tap i grabbed my towel, wrapping it around me and walking into my room.

My clothes were scattered across the floor, so i just grabbed the first two items i saw, which just happened to be grey ripped jeans and a green and white stripped shirt.

"Kat were leaving" I heard Jordan yell from downstairs just as i had finished putting on my shirt on.

"Coming" I shouted and grabbed my bag and ran down stairs.

"Remind me again, why were leaving this early for school?" Tiffany asked "Kat normally isnt even up at this time. This is how early we are"

"I just want to get to school" Jordan said impatiently, jumping up and down on the spot slightly, but his foot never actually left the floor.

"And that reason being, why exactly?" Tiffany said annoyed.

"Because..." Jordan said

"Because what?" Tiffany snapped