Chapter 8

Kat's P.O.V

I groaned as i opened my eyes. The light from the window, made it hard to see. I lifted my hand up so it was blocking the light on my face. With the other hand i pushed my blanket off me and slid of the bed.

I didnt bother to change out of my pajamas, so i just opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen the first thing i noticed was the table was covered in presents and standing behind the presents was everyone, except for Dan.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kat, happy birthday to you. Hip Hip, Horay, Hip hip horay."

"Thanks" I smiled at them. 

Jordan and Max suddenly jumped over the table and gave me a tight hug.

"Kat, your growing up" Max said squeezing me tighter. My breathe got caught in my throat and i felt like my ribs were going to break.

"Please dont ever forget us" Jordan begged giving me an even tighter hug than Max had.

"You dont have to worry about being forgotten" Tiffany sai "You guys are impossible to forget"

"Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me" Jordan said smiling at her.

"I didnt mean it as a good thing" Tiffany smirked as Jordan frowned.

My face was probably going red from being squeezed this tightly. 

"You guys want to let go of the birthday girl, before you kill her on her very own birthday" Nick said noticing that i had stopped breathing.

Max and Jordan looked at me before letting me go. They smiled sheepishly at me as i tried to catch my breathe.

"I would hug you, but i think they gave you a big enough hug for all of us" Tiffany said.

I nodded and smiled slightly at her.

"Okay Kat, since its your birthday, Max and i will cook for you" Jordan said "What do you want?"

"Are you guys trying to kill her?" Tiffany asked.

"No" Max said looking confused and puzzled to why she said that.

"I swear you guys were dropped as a baby" TIffany muttered.

 "I'll have eggs and bacon please" I smiled at Jordan. Everyone looked like i had lost my mind. Jordan and Max had the biggest smile on there face as they ran to the fridge and freezer.

"She just signed her own death wish" Tiffany muttered. "i'll come to your funeral" 

 "Were not that bad" Jordan said

"Yes you are" Tiffany said

"Am i bad?" Max asked

"Yes" Tiffany said

"your probably the worst mate ever" Jordan said

"Am not" Tiffany said "i'm probably second"

"Whos first?"