He's My Thug,And I'm His All...

Від ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... Більше

The Introduction Of Nyla August.
The Introduction of Carter Santiago
Chapter 1 : Winter Break
Please Read!!!
Chapter 3 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 1
Chapter 4 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 2
PLEASE READ!!!
RATED R
Chapter 5 : Numb (Edited Version)
COMMENTS!!!
Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1
Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2
Chapter 8 : Back To School
Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down
Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell
Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories
Chapter 12 : Come Home To Me
Chapter 13 : Let Me Hold You.
Chapter 14 : In The Morning
Chapter 15 : Always On Time
Chapter 16 : La Familia
Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle
Chapter 18 : R.O.D.
Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)
Chapter 20 : Can I Get a Lap Dance?
Chapter 21 : Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 22 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡ Part 1 of 3
Chapter 23 : Me and My Girlfriend ♥ Part 2 of 3
Chapter 24 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡♥ Part 3 of 3
Chapter 25 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 1
Chapter 26 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 2
Chapter 27 : Shots Fired
Chapter 28 : Is Anything Ever The Same?
Chapter 29 : Blame My Ex
Chapter 30 : The Feds, Baby They're Watching
Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1
Chapter 32 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 2
An Interlude for Kyrin and Rochelle
Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart
Epilogue
PLEASE READ : IMPORTANT
The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)
The Extended Chapters Part 2 (Lonely Lady)
The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)
THE END

Chapter 2 : Prove It

253K 7.2K 9K
Від ChampagnePapi007

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡
AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme
________________________

Nyla's POV

I honestly don't know how the fuck, or why the fuck, but at this very moment I am sitting in a private room at the most expensive restaurant in Atlanta with a boy who's name I still don't know.

"Why you so quiet?" He said with a knowing smile on his beautiful face.

"I don't know maybe because I was just kidnapped by some nigga that I don't even know."

"What's stopping you from knowing me?"

"Well first off I don't even know your damn name."

"The name is Carter, beautiful."

"If your name is Carter then why did Rochelle call you King back at the shop?" Strike one, he's already fucking up by lying to me.

"Uhm, that's my work name, I can't have everyone knowin' my government."

"Why do you need a work name huh? The only work that I know about that involves using a different name is stripping and selling drugs, and I know damn well that you're not a stripper so speak ,and keep it real with me" After I said that he started smiling super hard, I don't see what the fuck is funny though.

"Damn, it's like dat?"

"Straight like that."

"Okay well put it this way, I do what I have to do to make ends meet and a little extra. It's not all legal, but the bills have to get paid." He said staring at me intently, probably waiting to see what my reaction would be.

"I can respect that." I said simply, it's not every day that you meet a nigga that's just gonna be one hundred with you.

After I said that he looked at me weird, before smiling the biggest dimpled smile, and I swear that I had to squeeze my thighs together.

"I like you." He said still smiling

"Why? We just met." I said raising an eye brow at him.

"And I can already tell that you always gone keep it real with a nigga, any other female would have gotten scared as hell if I told 'er some shit like that, but you just sittin' there calm as fuck, I like that."

"Well I'm not every female." I said smiling back at him.

We were just sitting there smiling at each other like some dumb asses when some bitch walked in the room who I am assuming is the waiter.

When she walked in she looked me up and down and rolled her eyes before looking at Carter with a smile that just spelled gold digger. Carter didn't pay her any mind though; he just kept looking at me like I was the only person in the room, until the bitch cleared her STD ridden throat.

"Hello King, what can I do for you today?" she said, and in all honesty, it didn't sound like she was talking about his order, hoes are so thirsty these days. Like come on now, the bitch was batting her eye lashes, and licking her lips, can you be any more obvious? Carter just looked at her disgusted.

"Uhm, I want whatever my shawty is having." She turned to me with the fakest smile and death glare.

"So what can I get for you today ma'am?" Oh yes, I was about to ruin this hoes day.

"I'll have the starter Caesar salad, salmon and potatoes, and for you to get the hell out of me and my man's face, thank you." I said while smiling at her sweetly. She looked at me shocked before rolling her eyes and walking away. Carter's ass just sat there smiling from ear to ear.

"Your man, huh? I like the sound of that." he said with that devil-may-care smirk on his face.

"Boy, don't get excited, I just didn't like how the hoe was staring at me."

"It's all good ma, you sexy when you feisty anyways." I didn't know how to respond to that so I just smiled, while shaking my head and then looked down at my hands.

Carter reached across the table and lifted face with his thumb and index finger while looking at me with those sexy ass green eyes.

"Ma, don't put your head down, you too damn beautiful for that shit." I just looked at him like he was crazy not believing a word that he just said.

"What? You don't believe me?" I shook my head no; of course I don't believe him.

"Then let me show, cause obviously you need it broken down to you." He got up and walked around the table until he was standing behind my chair.

"You have the most beautiful dark chocolate skin I ever seen in my life, it make a nigga wish that he could just kiss and lick every inch of it all day." He said while rubbing my shoulders, that made me giggle, but he wasn't done yet.

"You have the face of an angel, and them eyes could put a nigga in a trance." he said while kissing my cheek, which had my breathing deepening. The next thing I knew his hands were roaming up my torso.

"You got somethin to grab onto..." He said while lightly grazing my breasts, which made my breathing hitch. His hands slid down my stomach, then down to my legs.

"And these hips and thighs would make any nigga take a second look, maybe even a picture." He said, and we both chuckled at that.

"Why are you gassin' me?"

"Because I could tell that you need a nigga to just be real wit' you and tell you what's really up. You beautiful mami, and if any nigga has told you otherwise, he ain't deserve to be in the presence of a real one like yourself." that made me smile. He began peppering kisses to the side of my face until he was at the corner of my mouth but before he could get any further the waitress walked in with our food, thank God, because I probably would have ended up raping him.

He made his way back to his seat, and when he sat down he just smirked at me while licking those plump pink lips of his. I couldn't even speak, I just sat there in shock.

We began to eat, and I have to say that it was amazing. I was eating a piece of salmon, and I started moaning lowly while chewing it with my eyes closed, yes it was that damn good. When I opened my eyes Carter was staring at my mouth intently.

"What?" I said, wondering why he was staring at me like that.

"That was the sexiest shit I ever seen in my life."

"Boy please, I'm sure you've seen a lot"

"I have, but you got a nigga over here wondering what else you can do them big ass sexy lips a yours." I almost choked on my drink.

"What did you just say?" I said shocked.

"You heard me."

"You're a rude one ,huh?"

"Nah babe, I just know what I want, and right now it's them lips."

"Keep dreaming, cause it's not gonna happen." That made him smile. He reached across the table and caressed the side of my face, why does this nigga keep touching me?

"Believe me, before you know it, both of them sets a lips will be mine." I stared at him with wide eyes "oh, and I don't like to share."

After that we finished our meal, and then the bill came. Out of reflex I reached for it because I'm used to paying for everything myself, but Carter was reaching for it at the same time. When our hands touched we looked at each other, and he smiled.

"Independent, good, I like that, it shows me that you can hold your own, but I wanted to take you out ,so I'm payin'." I just nodded, you don't see too many men turning down a woman that offers to pay for her own meal.

We got up and made our way to the front of the restaurant so that he could pay, and when we got there he pulled out his black card to pay and smirked. He probably expected me to be shocked but I honestly wasn't, my father spoiled me so much before he died that for a period of time I thought that black was the only color that credit cards came in.

After he paid we made our way back to his Range, and before I could open the door for myself he did and helped me into the car. He must really be putting on his 'A' game.

We drove back to the shop in comfortable silence. Most of the time I just sat there admiring him. He drove with his seat back and with his hand on the left side of the steering wheel like he didn't have a care in the world. The power that he emitted into the atmosphere was a big turn on for a girl like me but I would never let him know that.

I was so caught up in staring at him that I didn't even realize that we had made it back to the shop. When my eyes met his they had an emotion in them that I couldn't figure out, so I just let it go.

"Uhm, bye." His face fell,:he almost looked like that's not what he wanted to hear.

"Bye? all a nigga get is a bye? Not a kiss or nothin'?" That made me smirk, he's a mess. I decided to entertain his little antics though, and leaned across the seat and put my hand on his thigh.

I kissed his left cheek, then his right cheek ,then I looked at his lips and bit mine .Right before his lips met mine though, I turned around and opened the door to get out the car ,but he grabbed my waist and turned me back around right before I got out of the car.

"You cannot just play with a nigga like that." he said in a husky voice.

"Who's playing?" I replied innocently.

He started looking at my lips like he wanted to attack them. He grabbed my chin between his index finger and thumb and turned my head gently. He laid a chaste kiss to my left cheek before turning my head to the side and leaving long kiss to my right cheek .After he finally removed his lips from my face he turned my head back to face his while he gently ran his thumb over my bottom lip, and I honestly thought that he was going to kiss me.

"Next time I see you these lips is mine, got it?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"Who says that there's gonna be a next time?" I said before getting out of the car. I could tell that he was staring at me as I walked away, but I refused to look back. Even though he treated me nice, boys like him will only end up hurting my feelings, and I don't have time for that.

A Month or so Later...............

It's been almost two months since my lunch date with Carter. He somehow got my number, and is always hitting me up, but I rarely text back or answer the phone... I am not going to be at his beck and call.

He's come up to my job with flowers, and has constantly taken me out for lunch, but something about him tells me that I need to steer clear of him.

Even though Bankhead may seem extremely dangerous I've gotten used to it over the years and I know how to handle myself. It was a pretty nice day out, so I decided that I would walk to work, why the hell not?

While I was walking I saw a familiar range rover, I didn't think much of it until I was walking by and saw a girl with what looked like it could be a bathing suit on hop out of the passenger seat wiping her mouth. When the girl saw me looking at her she glared at me and rolled her eyes, while I on the other hand just smirked, shook my head and walked away.

Before I turned the corner I heard someone talking to me so I stopped and turned around. I turned around to see a smirking Carter.

"Has anybody ever told you that you look sexy as hell when you walk?"

"Has anyone told you that it's rude to leave company unattended to? Won't your girlfriend be mad that you left?" I said raising an eye brow.

"That hoe was not my girl. When you concerned, fuck all those other bitches, you mo' important...so you gone tell me why you haven't returned a niggas calls and texts?" He looked almost hurt.

"Simple, I don't have time for games." I said kind of harshly

"Who said anybody was playing with yo ass? maybe a nigga is really tryin' to make you his and you the one playing these little kid ass games, why can't you just face it Ny?"

"Face what?" I said confused

"Face the fact that I'm the only nigga that meets the standards to be with a female like you." It was true, but I didn't want to admit it, I didn't want him to know that the only reason that I've never been in a relationship that has lasted is because no boy has made me feel like he has made me feel in this short period of time, and that I always end up getting hurt either emotionally or physically or both.

"How do you know that? How do you know that it's not some boss ass nigga that wants to wife me up right now?" I said through clenched teeth, I could tell that I was probably upsetting him.

"Why do you need me anyways? I'm pretty sure that you have hoes lined up and ready to be your misses." even though I said it like it didn't matter, the thought of him with some pretty red bone girl did make me mad.

"I don't wanna be wit' some hoe, I'm just asking you for one chance." He said in a seductive tone.

"Why?,so as soon as I let my guard down you can just hurt me? I'm tired of niggas fucking hurting me!"

"Im not every other nigga."

"And I'm not every other female."

"I know you not, you special, and I like that about you." he smirked

"Boy please, just let it go okay? It's obvious that I'm not for you, so just let me be." I said sternly.

"You need to stop playing so hard to get and just let a nigga show you what real feel like cause it's clear you been blinded by fake shit." His voice sent chills down my spine.

My nervousness caused me to start ranting "And you know what else? You need to stop calling me 'shawty', I'm not your girl so stop pushing the issue, I don't want to be just another name in your little black book." I said sounding more appalled than I could ever really be.

He started walking closer to me and before I knew it, he had my back against the wall and my left leg wrapped around his waist. The look that he gave made him look so powerful that I couldn't help but be intimidated and turned on at the same time.

"Look mami I don't think you really hearin' me so let me break this shit down to you real brief. Imma be  around for the time bein', whether you want to be or not, I'm not goin' no where.... just let me have one chance." Every word was more aggressive than the last, but all that did was turn me on more.

"Prove it."

________________________

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.3K 57 19
The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul. Heartless he is. He is unforgiving. His...
157K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
920 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...