Stumbling into A Vampire (Com...

By WritingMyPassion

I, Shannon Maylon, had THE picture perfect life. I was popular, captain of the dance team, dating the quarter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 16

8.2K 217 11
By WritingMyPassion

“Who the hell does she think she is?” I growled as “Bonanza (Bellydancer)” By Akon began to play, “I tell her not so use one of my routines so she goes ahead and uses a different one!” I pulled away from Cole and went to march up there and slap her, but Cole’s hand closed around mine as he spun me back into him, my back tight against his chest.

“Don’t, Shannon,” He warned.

“I can’t just let her . . .”

“What good will going up there and complaining do?” He whispered in my ear.

“It will stop the routine,” I countered.

“No, you have to get her back . . . fight back Shannon,” I felt his lips tighten into a smirk.

“What . . .”

“Dance with me,” He ordered as He spun me away from his body then pulled me back so we were front-to-front.

He started moving hips along with beat against mine. It wasn’t grinding . . . his feet were moving along with the beat. He was turning the slutty song into a type of Latino dance. I smirked and moved my body against his. He spun me away and let me dance on my own for a little and then I moved back to him. We were quickly drawing attention away from the girls at the front as me moved with the beat. It was really sexy and he was so right . . . this was the perfect pay back.

People started whooping and clapping along with music as we dance. Their attention was completely drawn away from the dancers.

I had the biggest smile on my face when the song finished. Everyone roared into applause and I curtsied as he bowed. Then he smirked and brought me back into his body. I was breathing hard and he was hardly out of breath as we smiled at each other.

“You are the best date,” I laughed.

“Thank you,” He smirked.

“Bitch,” Tracie pulled my attention away from Cole to her.

“What?” I gasped shocked, “You’re calling me a bitch?” I stepped away from Cole.

“Yes I am,” She snapped, “Every since we were young you always had to steal the spotlight from me . . . then finally I have the quarterback boyfriend and I’m captain of the dance team and . . . somehow . . . you still get all the damn attention!”

“Tracie . . .” I gasped.

“I mean bringing some hot mystery guy to the dance? You knew you would get attention for that . . . and then dancing when you know the dance team always has a show! I was leading . . .”

“Tracie!” I shouted causing her to stop, “You did all of this because you were . . . jealous?” I gasped, “Really? My life isn’t that great,” I shook my head at her, “You are truly pathetic.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“No you are pathetic! You don’t care about your friends you just care about how you will get the level above everyone else!” She shouted.

“Bitch!” I shouted back, “You know that’s not true! You’re the one who stabbed me in the back here . . . not the other way around okay! You’re the one you was screwing around with my boyfriend for the last three weeks behind my back! You’re the one who kicked me off of my own dance team! So you have no reason to call me a bitch! Sorry, for your insecurities, but you have no reason to take them out on me . . . why don’t you go see someone you’re your issues, bitch!” I snapped.

“Why don’t you fall off a cliff,” She rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t you make like a baby?” She looked at me confused, “Head out first.” I sneered.

“Whatever,” She stalked away.

“That’s right . . . walk away you’re your fights . . . you always have,” I growled.

“Nice job, Shannon,” Danny was beside me hugging me, “I have wanted to bitch her since she kicked you off the team.”

“Thank you, Danny,” I smiled.

I felt amazing . . . I had been dying to get that off my chest since I found her on that bed with my Scott.

I looked around for Cole really ready to go home and brag to Damon.

“That was really hot,” Someone’s arms were suddenly around my waist.

“Thanks,” I smirked as his breath tickled my ear.

“Are you ready to go now that you got that you’re your chest?” He smirked.

“Yeah . . . I think I am,” I smiled.

He kept one arm around my waist as I proudly walked out of the dance. We stopped to get my coat and then continued out to the car.

“I told you nothing would go wrong,” He smirked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

“Yeah, I just totally bitched-out my ex-best friend and you almost got in a fight with my ex-boyfriend . . . but no, nothing went wrong,” I said sarcastically then smiled at him.

“Hey, we both made it out on top!” He held his hand up for a high five.

I lightly pressed my hand to his and then pulled away.

“Are you serious?” He put his hand back on the wheel. “That was incredibly pathetic,” He laughed. “I am obviously going to have to teach you how to high five.”

“Yeah, yeah . . . what are you an expert at everything. Flirting . . . dancing . . . fighting . . . and now high-fives? What? Is it a vampire thing?” I smirked.

“No, my brother was not lucky enough to be blessed with my skills,” He smirked.

“Is there anything else?” I smiled at him.

“Well, I have been told that I quiet an excellent kisser,” He wagged his eyebrows at me.

“Oh, is that true?” I raised an eyebrow at him trying to rein in a smile.

“Yes . . . maybe some time I will be able to prove it to you,” He smirked looking out the windshield.

“Maybe,” I shrugged as I turned and looked forward.

He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smirked.

Damon would kill me if he found out I was crushing on Cole . . . Wait! I never decided I was crushing on him! Why did I just think that . . . No, I m not crushing on a freaking vampire! That’s not happening!

“You okay, Shannon?” Cole suddenly asked.

Oh God . . . was he talking to me. I just completely zoned out, “I . . . um . . . Yeah, I’m fine. Just the shock of the whole evening is finally settling in on me that’s all.” I planted a fake smile on my face.

“Sure, yeah . . . you do know Damon is a mind reader,” He nodded to the house as we pulled into the driveway, “I can just ask him what you’re really thinking.” He went to step out of the car.

“No!” I grabbed his arm. He raised an eyebrow at me, “I mean . .  . really I am just kind of freaking out because of the fight. I . . . going to school at the end of break will be hard,” I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

“Okay,” He shook his head as he got out and then was instantly at my door opening it for me. He helped me out and when we got to the door Damon pulled it open.

“Why are you back so soon?” He asked instantly.

“Dude, were you sitting in the window wait for us to get home?” Cole pushed by his brother.

“Yes, I was worried . . . I didn’t know what exactly kind of trouble you would get her into!” Damon moved out of my way to follow his brother into the house. I walked in and closed the door behind me locking it.

I slid my jacket off hanging it up and then turned to the arguing brothers.

“I wouldn’t get her in any trouble,” Cole shot back mostly emotionless, but I could tell Damon struck a nerve with him. Cole really had it out for his brother . . . and Damon was the same way. I wander how the youngest brother fit into this.

“How can I trust you? You are immature . . . you only care about yourself!” Damon growled.

“You know damn well that is not true,” Cole pulled off his suit coat and un-did his tie. I had to admit he looked hot in the suit, but he looked even hotter taking it off.

“Shannon . . . just go take a bath or something. For God’s sake I can’t be trying to yell at my brothers while I have you checking him out in my head,” Damon turned on me.

“Checking me out?” Cole smirked turning to me with an slightly opened unbutton shirt. Yeah, he’s ripped . . . figures!

“Shannon,” Damon growled.

“Yeah, on my way . . you two just continue you’re little argument,” I smiled walking in between them, “I’ll just go take a bath.”

“Maybe I’ll join you,” Cole responded.

Before Damon could rip his head off I turned around, “Maybe not,” I smirked sarcastically and then turned back and walked up the stairs to my room. I first un-did my dress and slipped out of it, laying it on the bed, then I moved to my heels. As I took my off I massaged my feet. I had not planned on them hurting this badly. I sighed as I made my way to my bathroom, barefoot and in my lacy underwear. I started running the bath throwing in a lot of my Lavender Bubble Bath soap, and then I started to take all the pins out of my hair. By the time I had finished with that I stripped and then clipped my hair up in a large butterfly clip. I grabbed my I-pod and put it in the water-proof radio I had on my bathroom counter. I then played my Lullaby play list and slipped into the warm bubbly water to help myself relax.

I was laying there for a long time with a towel over my eyes when I heard the door open. Oh God, I forgot to lock it. I sighed . . . It’s probably just Damon.

“You look comfortable.” I pulled the towel off of my eyes shocked double checking to make sure I was completely covered by bubbles.

“Cole, what are you doing? Your brother will kill you!” I gasped shocked, “You need to get out.”

“Is that the only reason you want me out? Because of Damon? Because if it is, I’ll stay . . . but you have some other objection . . .”

I was slightly lost checking out his half naked body. He changed back into his loose blue jeans, but left his shirt off. And I was enjoying that decision.

“No, I just don’t want to piss Damon off,” I sighed. He pulled up as chair and sat beside the bath.

“Too late, I already did that for you . . . He needed to go get some air,” He sighed.

“Are you going to tell what’s up between you two?” I asked closing my eyes again, but not putting the towel back.

“No . . . maybe later,” He sighed, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine . . . my feet are killing me though,” I sighed in response.

“Hmm, I think I can help that,” Suddenly I felt the water move and a hand grip my ankle pulling out of the water.

“What are you doing?” I gasped as I slightly slide further into the water.

“Shh, just relax,” He smirked as he looked at my leg that was exposed up to my knee.

“I’m not sure I can,” I breathed.

“Close your eyes,” His voice was deep and soothing as he began to slowly massage my foot.

“Wow,” I sighed closed my eyes, “That feels good.”

He chuckled, “Yeah, just another one of my expertise.”

“Yeah, I bet,” I smirked. Suddenly he rubbed over the tender spot, “Oh,” I sucked in a quick breath through my teeth.

“Is this okay? Does it hurt?” He asked his voice still deep and sexy and soothing.

“Yeah, I little, but that’s okay,” I moaned, “It really does feel good.”

“Good.”

“Oh God,” I sighed.

He chuckled.

Suddenly the door flew open and hit the wall. I tried to pull my foot back, but Cole kept it tight in his grasp. I turned my head to see a fuming Damon.

“What the hell is going on in here?” He growled.

“Cole was giving me a relaxing massage,” I raised an eyebrow at him.

He caught a glimpse of my foot in Cole’s hand.

“Oh, well that’s not what is sounded like,” He sighed.

“Yeah, I bet it didn’t,” Cole chuckled shaking his head.

“Do you mind?” I nodded to the door.

“I . . .” Looked from me to Cole then back to me, “Yeah, okay.” He turned and walked out.

“Oh God that was embarrassing,” I blushed slightly.

“It’s his fault for assuming the worst,” Cole shrugged.

“I guess,” I sighed. Closing my eyes again as he continued to massage my foot tenderly.

____________________________________________________________

Two uploads in one day? Yeah that's what you call badd ass! *does bad ass dance* . . . so as promised this chapter is dedicated to InLoveWithAMan. Thank you for commenting and thinking for liking my story so much . . . it really does making writing so much more fun! . . . .

So same deal for this chapter! Comment! AND I am think I am going to wait until I get a few comments before I upload . . . I don't know. With school starting I ma going to need someserious motavation to upload so . . get cracking on those comments!

Anyway, hope you enjoy the picture----->

I thought it was cute! ;D This updates song is Bonanza or Bellydancer . . or whatever it's really called by Akon. Hope you enjoy! ;D

P.S. The only reason I am updating again today is because my best friend (known as mezilla11 on this lovely website) Has kept me up on Skype all night while she was working on her sotry so I decided to update me . . . so thank her! and check out her story! (How To Work This Out). Thanks ;D

Comment&Vote&Fan

Thanks for reading! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 32 28
Hello! First of all, I would like to say, that this is my FIRST story written in English. So I would like you to ignore the mistakes... !FAN FICTION...
20K 591 31
*******COMPLETE******* "Wow, you really are a little monster, aren't you?" His deep voice tilted the words into a thick Southern accent. A famili...
474K 10K 33
I've been in my sister's shadow for my whole entire life. I wouldn't have been if I hadn't been born with the looks I have. I have flaming red hair t...
336K 11.4K 40
I will give you hint, that douche bag that just ditched me, his own mate, for soccer practice is the guy that I am talking about. That should have be...