What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

By swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-two.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Seventeen.

15.4K 621 506
By swweetpeach_

I'm crying looking at this picture, it reminds me seventeen17Tv. Look at how happy Jihoon looking at samuel.Soonyoung and mingyu,omg..read this chapter and give me a moment to calm down. I want them to meet Doyoon,Mingming and Dongjin as well soon :')

PS : LOOK AT HOW HANDSOME SAMUEL IS.OMOO..♥

-재닿-
----------------------------×××××---------------------------

No none's pov :

The boy that catch younghee before she could hit the floor is carrying her to her room,now. He keep looking at the girl on his arm,it must be hard on her because of the hyungs. He sigh and slowly open younghee's room.

He adjust younghee on his arm, and walk in the room. He gently place younghee on the bed, he look at her and saw one tears drop from her closing eyes. He wipe her tears, he stare at her for awhile before removing some hair away from her face.

"Be strong,Younghee. I know you are." He smile and slowly walk out from her room and gently close the door.

----

Wonwoo's pov :

Slam!

I groan and open my eyes, "Who is slamming the door?someone is sleeping here" I rub my eyes and look at Seungcheol hyung who just went in.

Seungcheol sigh, he bite his lips and jump flatly on his bed. "Jihoon is now basically mad at me." He mess his hair and roll on his back.

"What happened? Did you break his guitar or something?" Seungcheol look at me and keep staring.

"If I break his precious guitar,I won't be here anymore. Of course not,I would never touch his guitar. It's about younghee,woozi's old studio and well..his thirst of blood." I frown, "Tell me everything about it"

Seungcheol sigh and begin telling me what happened inside the studio, when he told me about younghee bravely asked questions about why we bought her I feel abit guitly. Woozi was about to bite her but Seungcheol stop it because she's not ready.

"So now I think woozi went to hunting or probably cooking some ramen or meat,well I don't know." Seungcheol sigh.

I nod, "I'm sure Jihoon hyung would be fine soon..I'll be going to bed. Don't disturb me" I lay back to bed and cover my full body with the blanket.

----

Woozi's pov :

I sigh as I put my hand on top my my knees, I look up at the blue sky. After Seungcheol told me to go hunting, I went to the roof. The place where I can alone and calm.

I'm not mad at Seungcheol, but I'm disappointed at younghee. I would be lying if I said I'm not guilty, I am. I wasn't like this before, I used to trust humans and be friendly around them but after what happened long ago change my mind.

It's like I trust humans easily and they took advantage of it. I ran my hand to my hair, I promise myself not to trust any humans anymore and I won't break it.

I'm sorry,Younghee.

----

Younghee's pov :

I slowly open my eyes and look around, I don't remember being in my room..I was in the studio. I groan as I sit up, I rub my temple.

Who carry me? I frown, my eyes widen.

It was Master Minghao. How did he know I was in the studio? Was he there all along? Nevermind that,I need to thanked him for carrying me. I look at the clock at it's almost 7:30 at night.

"Shet,I need to be in the dining room before the masters eat their meals" I quickly get out from the bed and went to the toilet,washing my face. I decide to take shower later and rush in side my walk in closet to grab a pair of sweatpants and turtleneck sweater.

I rush out from my room and went down to the dinning room, I slowly open the door. The masters aren't In yet, I smile and let out a relief sigh. I walk in and tie my hair onto a high ponytail, Chris walk in and saw me.

"Oh,Younghee. You are already here, I hear what happened jus-", "No,Chris. It's alright,it's not your fault. It's my fault for not asking the masters as well...Don't be sorry."

Chris give me a small smile, I know he do still feel guilty but I don't blame him for getting into trouble.I was the one who want to use that room,I ask Chris instead of the masters.It's my own fault.

"What did you cook today? Did you left something for me?" I chuckle. Chris smile, "Of course,let's eat dinner with laura and the others. I cook seafood soup and steak because Wonwoon couldn't eat seafood" I nod my head.

The dinning room door open, Seungcheol come in first and the rest follow from behind. "Hello hello" Hoshi said as he sit down on his chair, "Hello,it's me" Dokyeom sing Adele's song.

The boys laugh, I bite my lips holding my laughter. Dokyeom saw me and wink, I can feel my cheeks buring and I look down immediately.

"Oh!Steak!That's for me." Wonwoo take the plate of steak. "Eeyy,What's make you think that it's yours" Seungkwan who sit far from wonwoo whine. "Because I can't eat seafood" Wonwoo flatly answer and begin eating.

"Give me some or I'll delete all your lyrics in your laptop" Dokyeom said as he tries to grab the plate.
Lyrics? Master Wonwoo can write a lyrics? Impressive.

I watch as the masters tries to get some piece of the steak from the plate,I guess master wonwoo had enough of it because he puts the plate on the center of the table.

"Chris,you should cook more steaks.We are hungry!" Seungkwan look at chris,whining. Chris chuckle and nod, "I'll be right back"

No,Don't leave me alone with them. I try to make chris looking at me but he walk straightly to the door and went out.

I gulp as I see the masters eating, "Why did you tell Chris to cook more? I mean Younghee is here, we were suppose to drink her blood if we're still hungry" Master Jun said as he look at me.

"Jun hyung,Don't" Master Minghao who sit beside him,shake his head. "What Minghao? Jun gets the point, isn't that her job?" Jeonghan smirk as he look at me.

I look at Dino, I can see that he is worry. I look down, "Come here,Younghee" I freeze,I can't move.
Please,be back quickly Chris.

"Younghee,are you listening to me? Come here" Jeonghan said as he put his hand on his chin. I slowly take one step a time, I don't know if this room is silent but I can't hear anything only my deep breathing and my heart beating.

It feels like ages for me to walk to Jeonghan, I stand behind him. Jeonghan was about to say something,but someone grab my wrist and we rush out from the dinning room.

His grib on my wrist was tight, I try to pull my hands away from him hold but he keeps holding. We went up to the stairs and went inside the studio I use. He pull me in and finally letting me go, he turn around and looking at me. I look down,rubbing my wrist.

He gently lift my wrist and put it on his lips, he kiss it softly. "I'm sorry,it didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't like how the others treat you, I don't like knowing you are in pain and sad".

I was shocked to hear it from him, I look up at him. "Thank you,Master Minghao. But it's okay,I can han-" Minghao shake his head, "Stop pretending you are fine,No. You are not,I can feel that you are still sad and in pain"

I bite my lips, my eyes went teary. Minghao pull me into a hug, I was surprised. I didn't expect he would give me a hug, this reminds me of me and my parents back then. They would always hug me whenever I'm sad and in pain, "let it out and promise me after this you'll be strong" Minghao put right hand behind my back and his left hand on my head. I bite my lips,tears falling down.

I miss being comforted by my parents, why can't I stay strong?

I hug Minghao as I cry,missing my parent's warmth.

The studio room open and someone came in, "Minghao?Wh-"

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

I'm back,Sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ I was busy with my real life, I need to make research about my pre-university and colleges school because my result will be out soon.

It seriously effect my emotions everytime I think about my results because I'm afraid I can't go to the pre-university. That's my main goal tbh, going to Pre-university ㅠㅠ

ANYWAY,nvm that. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE I USE AS THE HEADER ON THIS CHAPTER? I'M CRYING,SAMUEL WITH SEVENTEEN. THAT PICTURE MAKE ME SO EMOTIONAL,I'm sure those who know samuel would feel the same as I do and other fans who stan svt since 2012 :") I want them to do some collaboration,I'm still emotional. Give me a moment again.

Congratulations to KIM MINGYU,LEE SEOKMIN AND BOO SEUNGKWAN on graduating High school.I'm so proud of my babies.

I'll update again soon,I promise I won't be late.

Huhuhuhu.

Vote&Comment.

-재닿 out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 42
《REQUESTED》 Y/N is a vampire who had her parents killed. She was rich in the vampire world, but not in the human world. Her guard escorted her to the...
324K 9.6K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
10.8K 623 40
After finding a parentless girl, which may or may not be his fault, Wonwoo decides to take her in until he can find her a family. !Warnings! - Mentio...
29.3K 1.3K 38
How do you think their story will turn out when 14 suddenly becomes 12? With choosing to be slaved and then miraculously finding her long lost brothe...