Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little S...

Da BeautifullySimple

"Everybody has a dirty little secret." "Yes, but mine can kill." Courtney Flint has kept her distance from... Altro

Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 12

87K 1.8K 1.2K
Da BeautifullySimple

I walked in a daze back to the Gryffindor Tower. I couldn’t really think straight. I felt dizzy and excited all at the same time. Draco Malfoy had kissed me! He just pushed me up against the wall to the pitch and snogged me! It was a little short for my liking though. We heard people yelling for us, so it had to end. I didn’t want it to, and from the look on his face, he didn’t want it to end either. He told me he’d see me later though before he ran off to Zambini and all them. Kam and Ron were calling me. I was walking with them up to the tower, not that they noticed me much.

“You were so great, Ron! You only let seven quaffles get through!” she smiled, placing a hand on his arm.

He shrugged. “That was nothing compared to you. You were amazing! You scored more than half our points today, Kam.”

“Ron!” Seamus yelled from behind us. He was leading a crowd of Gryffindors, all loaded with treats. The ones who had free hands picked up Ron up and carried him into the common room.

I just smiled at them. I was still a little giddy from the kiss. Kam stopped me by putting out a hand. I looked at her to see that she was giving me an odd look. She turned me to face her properly, putting both hands on my shoulders.

“What happened after the game when you disappeared? I have a feeling it’s why you’re so…weird right now,” she smirked at me. “You know,” she added in a whisper, “I saw Draco pull you away. What happened?”

I licked my lips. “Well, he kissed me,” I said slowly.

“Oh. My. God! I can’t believe it! I guess you guys have been spending a lot of time together, but still! I can’t believe it!” she squealed again. “It must be the luck of the game. Hey, do you think that I could be able to snag Ron today as well?”

I shrugged. “Go for it!” I encouraged her with a push towards the portrait.

I followed her in and saw that Ron was still up on top of the crowd. She took in a deep breath as the crowd dropped him. She turned to me with a thumbs up. When she turned around, Lavender had already approached Ron and was snogging him! In front of everyone too, I might add. I felt so bad for Kam as she ran back out the portrait hole. When they finally broke for air, they came towards me. I was still standing in front of the portrait hole with my arms crossed as I glared at Lavender.

“Isn’t this great, Bestie!” she squealed and let go of Ron to squeeze me to death.

I pushed her off of me. “No, it’s not. I never wanted you to get with Ron, okay? I’m not your bestie, and guess what? I never will be. You’re just a complete psycho, Lavender, that no one wants around them, especially me. So, just leave me alone.”

She looked at me like she was about to cry. “If that’s what you want…” she said before turning to Ron. “Come on, Won-won. Let’s get out of here. We’re obviously not wanted.”

“No,” I smirked, anger still flooding my veins. “It’s just you.”

“I’ll meet you outside, okay?” Ron said to Lavender, who nodded and left us. “What’s wrong with you, Court? I mean, you were all smiles coming up here, but one look at a girl kissing me, and suddenly, you’re angry. I don’t get it…” he then trailed off and I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to explain, but he cut me off. “Oh, Court! Don’t be jealous. There’s plenty of Ron to go around. It’s just Lavender’s turn,” he said with a smirk before whispering in my ear. “I kind of figured that you always had a thing for me, and you know what? This year you’re hot. So, just be patient, okay?” he then kissed my cheek before running out of the common room after Lavender.

I was too shocked to even say anything. I was definitely not jealous of Lavender. That was the most stupid thing that I had ever heard in my whole entire life! Ron was like a brother to me, and he would never be anything else. I can’t believe he even thought that, always jumping to conclusions, and oblivious to whom truly likes him. I wanted smack him right there in that moment, and had every notion to follow him to do so, but I had to find Kam first.

That’s not who I found when I exited the common room. My heart skipped a beat as I saw Draco Malfoy leaning against the wall opposite of the portrait hole. I couldn’t help but smile, and he smiled back as well. I slowly approached him, making sure that it wasn’t a dream.

“Hey,” I said, stopping just a few feet from him. “What are you doing here?”

“Well,” his smile seemed to grow, “I was hoping you’d like to ah,” he cleared his throat as some Gryffindors passed, “our History Project.” He added a wink at the end of his sentence.

I nodded frantically. My heart was pounding a million miles a minute. I couldn’t think straight. He motioned for me to follow him, and I did. All my thoughts were on how he, Draco Malfoy, had wanted to finish our snogging session, that is until I heard a giggle that sounded more like a whinny. When we turned the next corner, we saw Ron and Lavender at the end of the hall.

“Weasel and Brown, eh?” Draco asked as I stopped beside him.

I sighed. “That reminds me…” How could I have forgotten about Kam? Oh, wait. A sexy guy wanted to make-out with me.

“Reminds you of what?” he said in a harsh tone. Was he jealous or something? I smirked at the thought. “You don’t have feelings for Weasel, do you? Or even worse, Brown?”

I laughed. “Eww! No, Draco. I don’t have feelings for either of them in that way. Ron is like my brother, and I hate Lavender. I was talking about Kam. She was about to…” I stopped what I was saying. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t want me to tell her deepest secret, the longest kept one.

“About to what?” Draco pressed, sounding relived.

“Nothing, but I’ve got to find her. So, can I have a rain-check?” I asked, getting a little worried.

He sighed. “Sure, go find Diggory. Make sure she’s alright. I’ll see you later,” he sounded disappointed, but I couldn’t let that bother me. I had to find my best friend!

I found her crying on the steps to the entrance hall. People were just passing her by. I felt really bad for her. I made my way over to her but stopped in my tracks. Someone was talking to her. He was just kneeling in front of her so that I couldn’t see him. It was Blaise Zambini. I smiled at the two. He really seemed to be helping, a lot. He noticed me though and waved for me to come over. I kneeled down beside him.

“Hey, Kam,” I said, her eyes were all read and swollen, but that was about it. No tears. “I hope you stayed back to ream out Lavender.”

I nodded. “That was my intention,” I said in a small voice.

“Your intention?” Kam looked at me with an odd look on her face. “What happened then?”

“Well, Ron shooed Lavender away to talk to me after I told her off. So, Ron kind of thinks that I’m the one that’s liked him and was jealous,” I bit my lip in embarrassment because Blaise was still kneeling right beside me.

Kam just smiled. “That’s funny,” she laughed. “I can’t believe that! Ron is such a numbskull.”

“Tell me about it,” Blaise smirked and patted her knee. “Well, I’ll leave you to it then. See you later, Kam.” He winked at her before getting up and walking away.

“What was that all about?” I asked Kam. It was my turn to ask the questions.

She smiled. “Well, maybe there’s more guys out there than just Ron.”

“Anything special happen?”

She shook her head. “No, he just comforted me.”

We just spent the rest of the night talking about guys and such. She went on up to the tower for bed, but I wasn’t tired. I just wanted to go up to the astronomy tower and think. I loved it up there, and luckily, I didn’t get caught after hours.

“Hey.”

I turned and see Draco in the low light. He looked terribly handsome in the moonlight. I just wanted to grab him and kiss him, but I restrained myself. Instead, he took the seat beside me and we talked up into the wee hours of the night. It was romantic. It was just like old times when we would sneak out to the tree house that was between our houses and just talk and laugh.

“I remember,” he spoke softly after kissing me gently on the lips, “that I kissed you on your thirteenth birthday. Do you remember?”

I smiled. “Of course I remember. You were my first kiss.”

“You were mine too,” he brushed the hair out of my face.

I leaned my head against his shoulder. I ended up falling asleep, which I completely felt bad for later. I woke up to a gentle stroking on my cheek and a warm arm around me. A smile spread on my face as I realized that I had spent the whole night with Draco.

“The sun’s rising, sleepyhead,” he joked, pointing out at the sky.

“This is the best morning ever,” I said, mainly to myself.

He felt him nod against my own head. “It really is.”

A/N: So, I put this in the Watty Awards, which I thought was closed already. Do you guys think that was a good idea? I think so. You guys seem to love it sooo much. Thank you all! If it wasn't for my readers, this story wouldn't have been #1 for a whole day! You rock! So, vote! Thanks :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.7K 265 27
"No secrets right, Draco?" Ivory Greenwood is in her 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when she comes across Draco Malfoy. She...
4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
810 52 29
"There goes my promise to never check my weight." I said, throwing a pebble into the lake. "There goes my promise to focus on school." I scoffed, thr...
472 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...