Perfect and imperfect

By wombatzrule

A true love story. Based on a true story (...that hasn't exactly completely happened yet) Yes Zoë. I am act... More

She Is
Before rehearsal
Oh Great It's Spreading
Saying hello
And now she's being stalked
I think we're friends?
New Years Group Chat
Phone Numbers
Niece-in-law
Official friends
After The Movies
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Texting her again
Yes, I still have a landline
Over
She is
The note
Note #2
Note #3
Note #4
Note #5
Kayla
Explanation
Overreacting
Apologize and Izzy lies
Footloose
Izzy's Texts
She is dead
Texting to talking
The Restaurant
Hospital
Kirsta texts
The News I Received
Texting
Days
End

Almost Date

12 2 6
By wombatzrule

"Hey!" Izzy runs up and basically tackles me to greet me in the parking lot.

"Wah!" I Yelp and I stumble forward laughing.

"So, um, are you, you know doing anything Friday?" She asks shyly.

"What?" I ask sharply. It sounds as if she's asking me out. My heart is doing that flippy-over thing she makes it do.

"Oh, um, Friday is my birthday and I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me. Only if you want though! I mean we never really hung out outside of rehearsals but it would be nice you know? Seeing a movie with a, close friend."

It sounded like she didn't know what to call me at the end of that. I frowned on the inside and mentally scolded myself for actually thinking she would ask me on a date. But I quickly recovered and turned my attention back to Izzy.

"Yeah! That would be great! I'm sure I can go," I pause before realizing something, "Wait! Omg it's almost your birthday! I need to get you something still! Omg how old are you even turning?" I start jumping up and down as she laughs.

"Sixteen," she says shyly.

"Sixteen!" I screech, "So you are six months and ten days older than me! I didn't know that!"

"Whatever, I gotta tune up. I'll text you the details later."

"Okay fine, leave me alone!" I  say sarcastically to her.

"Your not alone!" She calls.

"Wha-" I start but am cut of by Jess screaming "boo!" In my face.

I yelp again before laughing again as I see Izzy smile towards me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...
63.9K 740 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." • Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
185 2 13
A love story but they are not humans. This story is dedicated to a very close friend of mine and you can see what she posts so here is her user k1kat...
68.9K 4.9K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!