The CEO

By iloveanime16

Dusty Rose Deil was a simple girl she just graduated from college she got her business degree and decided to... More

prologue
meeting the boss
starting the job
at the bar
fateful meeting?
The Mall
the reason?
a new day
Business
Designs
Flashback part 1
authors note
Will you go?
what the hell?
Authors note
what the hell part 2
Flashback part 2
Thank you
rose
the date

end of the shift?

10.7K 350 1
By iloveanime16

Rose's pov~
It was nearing 5pm. My day ends in about 30 minutes. I work on all the stocks with coffee in hand. Everyone in the office building was talking about how I stood up the CEO. But other people have been saying that he said that I am something. I shrugged it off as I finish my work. Some people have left already by now it is only me, James, and a girl named Sam Brinks. (Random name brinks was the first last name I thought of lol.) We have been talking as the clock strokes 5pm. All of us head out. Sam starts a conversation.
"Soo do you guys want to go to a bar?" James and I look at her.
"Sure why not." We reply.

Sam's pov
We go different ways to our cars. James gets into his Porsche. I get into my Audi. And rose gets into her '57 Chevy. We head to a local bar. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mr. Cunningham looking at Rose. I smirk as he gets into his convertible. He follows us but keeps his distance. We arrive at the bar as we head inside.

Danny's pov~
I see them head to a bar from my window I run to the elevators
"Go home Stacey." She was my p.a. (personal assistant). She nods as the elevators doors close once I'm at the bottom floor I head to my car. I follow to make sure nothing happens. I keep a distance as I park and they enter. "This is going to be fun."

Hello hello~ sorry it is a short chapter~ I will write soon~ I love you my peeps~ comment if you have any suggestions on either story. (Other story is Stein x reader (#wattys2015)).~ you will learn more through the book about Rose's past so be prepared. So as always I will see you in the next chapter buh bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 59.1K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
982K 44.3K 27
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
753K 77.6K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...