what the hell?

Rose's pov~

Did he just ask me on a date? Should I say yes or should I say no?

"Fine." He smirks as he helps me off the floor.

"There is a dress and heels waiting for you in your room." I look at him shocked.

"How did you know I would say yes?"

"I know you can resist me." He winked as he walked off. I sighed as I smiled softly going to my room. I look and see this beautiful dress. (Picture above) I smiled softly as I grabbed it along with the heels getting a shower.

~little time skip~

I put on the outfit as I started doing my makeup. (Picture above) I smile as I decide to put my hair into a bun (picture above). I put on the heels as I head downstairs to see him in a nice dress shirt and black dress pants. I look at him and smile to myself thinking how did a girl like me end up here?
I walk down the stairs towards him. He looks up from his phone and puts it away smiling.

"You look beautiful my dear. " I blush lightly.

"Thank you sir." He looks down at me.

"Just call me Danny ok?"

"Okay Danny. "

He opens the door as we head to his black Lamborghini. I gasp at him.

"No f*cking way!" You have a Lamborghini?!?!" He chuckles.

"Yes I do now get in the car we don't want to be late." I nod as I get in the car. He opens his door and gets in. He closes his door and starts the car. Then we are off heading to the restaurant.

~time skip to the restaurant~

He parks the car at some fancy restaurant I have never heard of. He opens my door as I get out he hands the car keys to the vallet. He smiles as I wrap my arm around his arm letting him escort me inside. Once we are inside he greets a waiter who takes us straight to our table. We sit down as the waiter hands us the menus. I take a look at it as a perky redhead came and gretted us.

"Hello I'm Alice ill be your server today. What can I get you to drink?"
She looks at Danny with a hint of lust in her eyes.
"We will have some champagne. "
"Yes sir. What type?"
"The oldest you have." She nods as she smiles distastefully at me.
"Ill have a water. " she nods as she sways her hips leaving the table.
What the hell just happened
I take a look at the menu as I see fettachine with white sauce. I lick my lips as the waitress comes back with our drinks.
"Here is your water." She sits it down a little to forcefully as she looks at Danny with her breats practically hanging out of her uniform. He looks at her with interst. I grip my hands in and out of a fist.
"Here is your wine." She smiles as she hands him a piece of paper with a number on it. He nods.
"Are you ready to order now or do you want me to come back in a few moments? "
" I will have the fettachine." She nods lazily.
" I will have the lasagna. " She nods as she winks at him before leaving.
" I need to use the restroom. Excuse me." I get up quickly as I head to the restroom. Once I get there I go into a stall.
"Omg did you see that hunk over there!?"
"Yea I did who was that girl she looked like such a plain jane."
"I don't know but I gave him my number."
"Oooh maybe you will get a late night booty call." At that sentence I walk out of the stall wash my hands and leave. I get back to our table as I grab my purse.
"Where are you going?"
" I'm leaving don't catch up." He stands up quickly.
"Why are you leaving?"
"Because I can also don't expect me home tonight. So that way you can call that waitress for a late night booty call." He looks at me dumbfounded as I leave the restaurant.

Danny's pov~
"What the hell?"