end of the shift?

Rose's pov~
It was nearing 5pm. My day ends in about 30 minutes. I work on all the stocks with coffee in hand. Everyone in the office building was talking about how I stood up the CEO. But other people have been saying that he said that I am something. I shrugged it off as I finish my work. Some people have left already by now it is only me, James, and a girl named Sam Brinks. (Random name brinks was the first last name I thought of lol.) We have been talking as the clock strokes 5pm. All of us head out. Sam starts a conversation.
"Soo do you guys want to go to a bar?" James and I look at her.
"Sure why not." We reply.

Sam's pov
We go different ways to our cars. James gets into his Porsche. I get into my Audi. And rose gets into her '57 Chevy. We head to a local bar. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mr. Cunningham looking at Rose. I smirk as he gets into his convertible. He follows us but keeps his distance. We arrive at the bar as we head inside.

Danny's pov~
I see them head to a bar from my window I run to the elevators
"Go home Stacey." She was my p.a. (personal assistant). She nods as the elevators doors close once I'm at the bottom floor I head to my car. I follow to make sure nothing happens. I keep a distance as I park and they enter. "This is going to be fun."

Hello hello~ sorry it is a short chapter~ I will write soon~ I love you my peeps~ comment if you have any suggestions on either story. (Other story is Stein x reader (#wattys2015)).~ you will learn more through the book about Rose's past so be prepared. So as always I will see you in the next chapter buh bye~