at the bar

Danny's pov~
They enter as I turn off the car and make sure it is in park I then take off my suit jacket and tie. I roll up my white button up dress shirt sleeves. I get out of the car as I by pass the line with girls drooling over me I smirk and send them a small smile. One girl passes out as others fix their dresses, blouses, and skirts. I get into the club and im met by blasting music and people grinding on each other. I sit in the back as a waitress who is wearing booty shorts and a tank top that I think are double d's are about to fall out. She smirks at me.
"Hello Mr.Cunningham."
"Hello Faith Bloom."
"The usual?"
"Yup." She leaves as I spot rose sitting at the bar with a beer in her hands. I smile softly. Faith comes back her breasts bouncing. If your wondering how I know her well she and I used to hook up and we dated for over 3 years I was going to propose to her but she cheated on me with some dude named Sebastian Hemmings she has been trying to get with me. She comes back and hands me my beer and two whiskey on the rocks. I nod as she pushes her breasts in my face.
"Could you stop you had your chance bitch." I sneer at her.
She fake gasps and stomps off. I look up and see rose on the dance floor grinding with a guy drunk. I sigh as Sam and James come over to me. I look at my watch I've been in here for 45 minutes. They stop in front of me.
"Hello sir." They reply in sync.
I look up "hello Sam and James." I look to the dance floor as rose gets gropped. My blood boils.
I want to rip off that guys head off they don't want to touch what's mine. Woah where did that come from.
I stand up.
"I'm going to go help Rose." They smirk.
"Someone likes Rose." James wiggles his eyebrows. Sam winks as I rush over to a guy who smacks her ass. I go to the guy and punch him. She screams
"Sir!" She shouts dazed as she giggles loudly.
"Come on I'll take you home." She laughs loudly as I pick her up throwing her over my right shoulder.

"I'll see you two at work on Monday." They nod.

Rose's pov
We arrive at bar once we enter I'm surround by people grinding on each other and blasting music. I go to the bar with Sam and James. Let me bring tell you how they look James is around 6'1ft blonde short hair with green eyes. Sam is about a few inches taller than me she is 5'8 she has brown hair down past her shoulder blades and beautiful hazel eyes. While I'm 5'6 have short strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes that change colors.  I get a whiskey on the rocks and a beer after two whiskey on the rocks and two beers I'm drunk. I'm laughing like crazy as I go to the dance floor and start dancing as I feel myself being gropped. I laugh and grind on a guy. I feel someone slap my ass I turn around as I hear and scream and see my boss Danny Cunningham standing there perfect 6'3 brown hair and brown eyes. I see the guy that slapped my ass on the ground with a broken nose.
"Sir!" I exclaim. He sighs as I giggle.
"I'll take you home." I laugh loudly as Im picked up and thrown over his shoulder. He stops by Sam and James as I giggle and wink at them. They nod after he said 'see you at work on Monday.' I giggle as he takes me to his car and puts me in after buckling my seat belt. I smile and yawn as he gets in sighing.
"Where do you live Miss Deil?" I giggle.
"I not telling." I laugh and yawn. I lean my head back and start to close my eyes.

"Hello?"
"Let me sleep." He sighs as I drift off into sleep.

Danny's pov~
She drifts off to sleep as I call someone to pick up her car and bring it to my place. She left her keys with James I tell my driver Philip Pierce. He tells me ok and to have a good night after I say night and our goodbyes. I turn on my convertible and start driving to my bachelor pad.

~time skip to bachelor pad brought by clover the bear~

I park my car in the garage as I get out she snores softly. I smile softly as I make my way to teh passenger side. I open the door as I unbuckle her seat belt. I pick her up and smile. She is light.
I open the door to my bachelor pad and make my way to my bed. I put her on my bed. I take off her shoes and pull the covers over her. I walk out and pull the covers over her. I head out the door closing the door. I head to the shower. I enter the bathroom and sigh. I close the door. I start to strip off my dress shirt, my dress shoes, and dress pants. I pull down my boxers as my cock (I am not afraid to put language and sexual terms in here read at your own risk.) Sticks out straight. What is rose doing to me? I climb into the shower. I turn on the water making sure it is warm. I smile and sigh as I wash my hair and body. After I'm down with that I sit down on one of the chairs in my shower. I start to stroke my cock moaning softly. I intake a sharp breath imagining that rose is sucking me off. I moan her name as I stroke faster and faster as I cum stroking until the cum stops. I get up and clean off. I step out of the shower drying off as I change into clean boxers. I head to the guest room and lay down on the bed and fall into a peaceful sleep filled with dreams of sex and Rose Deil.

1,042 words not including this little portion biggest chapter since I started this book and my other book. I hope you enjoy this book. I love you my little peeps~