The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
Black Demon & Black Wizard
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

ending of the beginning

3.2K 82 34
By --ErzaScarlet--

This chapter revolves around The past memories that u had and mostly ur relationship with Rogue from a few years ago. ENJOY!!!!! This whole chapter is gonna be like a flashback so its the big moment u regain most of ur memories.

==================================

*about a month or 2 before u joined Fairy tail and lost ur memory FLASHBACK STARTS*

2rd POV

U grew up in the small town of Shirotsume, home to 30,000 people. U grew up here with ur family ever since u were born. Rogue also lived here ever since Skiadrum left and he had saved u from some kidnappers. Your parents let him live with ur family because he didnt have any. Everyday, u would go play hide and seek in the forest with him because u lived on the south eastern outskirts of town. 

u could see Mt.Hakobe in the far distance so all u needed to do to get home is go the opposite direction and u'd be home. U'd be outside till the middle of the night and sometimes u would camp outside with Rogue because u had nothing better to do that day. U decided a day in november would be perfect.

Y/N 's pov

I grabbed a tiny tent for me and rogue to go on a camping trip again into our backyard forest.

Rogue: this is like the 4th time in one month and its starting to get cold now.

Y/N: nonsense! we can just make a mini fire if we get cold and we could cuddle a bit!

Rogue started blushing a bit but he agreed.

Y/N: and plus i decided now because its getting boring here and u also look bored so lets go!

We both left east in the direction of Mt.Hakobe so we would easily be able tog et home if anything happened. The sun was starting to set so i told mom that we were going camping and she let us because we always came back without a scratch or anything. About 1 hour of walking we were getting tired. i brought a few matches because i barely knew any magic and it was regenerating magic so i couldnt really make a fire appear. I needed to learn of bit of it before i could learn it. 

Rogue: is this far enough? My feet are tired.

Y/N: this looks far enough.

I look up at Mt.Hakobe to see some strange lights moving around the top of the mountain.

Rogue: they are northern lights. They appear at night when its cold. I heard from someone in the village that they hold magic.

Y/N: what kind of magic?

Rogue: Any kind u can think of.

Y/N: lets go see it! maybe we can touch them.

Rogue: are u crazy?!?! theres a bunch of vulcans up there and it's way to cold up there. im cold right here.

Y/N: fine... Lets just roast the marshmallows now!

i take out a bag of marshmallows and give a stick to Rogue and keep one for myself. We roast marshmallows for about an hour and we go to bed. 

*about 3 hours into the night*

I was dreaming of candy when i was pulled from my slumber by some sound in the bushes. I went outside to see a bunny trapped in the wood we used in the fire. I let the bunny go and he hops away. I see a shooting star and i make a wish. I know exactly what it will be.

Y/N: i wish i can go on a big adventure and meet new people...

i see the shooting star land near the bottom of Mt.Hakobe and i silently the camp ground to go find it. i make sure to leave a note and not wake up Rogue. It takes me about an hour to walk all the way over to where it landed. I suddenly see flames everywhere on the snow and trees but it wont get near the camp. it's not big enough. I see something something small and glittery flying around and it goes over to a fallen tree. I see more little glittery things stuck under the tree. I break off the smaller branches and lift it up setting them free. A small glittery thing appears infront of me and transforms into a small 7 year old girl.

???: thanks for saving me and my firends from the fire and the fallen tree.

Y/N: it was my pleasure but what are u?

???: thats a secret.But i can grant u a wish.

my eyes form like stars and i get excited.

Y/N: really? Whoa thats cool.

???: so do u want a wish?

Y/N: i can wish for anything?

???: of course but except in any way that means more wishes.

Y/N: figured.... umm i dont know what to wish for...

???: when u saw the shooting star, i was following u and i heard u wish for something. why not that?

Y/N: good idea! Wait u were following me?

???: we always follow people who interest us.

Y/N: so i wished earlier for adventure and new friends... How could u make that happen?

???: like this. 

She snaps her fingers and i start levitating into the air and i also glow a bright blue.

Y/N: whats going on?!?!?

???: U are getting ur wish but u won't remember anything from the last 8 years though...

She makes a goofy smile and i sure hope she's joking!

Y/N: tell me ur joking!

???: im not joking.

Y/N: but im only 7! how can i forget the last 8 years if im 7?!?!?!!?

???: which will just mean u will get amnesia for a good part of ur life!

Y/N: no! i take my wish back!

and When the glitter from me glowing glows even brighter then before, i  fly into Mt.Hakobe. Literally.There is now a hole right threw the mountain and i crash right into a cave..i'd run back to Rogue but im way to tired right now...And i pass out.

*Next morning* Tiny rogue's POV

I wake up alone in my mini tent and see Y/N's shoes are gone. Where did she go? i sniff around and i dont smell her scent anywhere....Geez!!!!! Did she just disappear out of no where?!?!!? i take my shoes and a note falls out. I sigh in relief when i grab the letter. atleast she told me where she went. i open the letter, read about half way through and burn the letter and run. She saw a shooting star crash near Mt.Hakobe and she went after it.....Why is she such an idiot. i arrive at the site of th crash and i see that everything was burnt. I really hope she didnt get caught in this. i see a spot on the ground that looks like it was hit by thunder. I look around.She is still alive i know it! i put a dragon slayer mark on her neck and i can feel her heartbeat           *Its the mark's special ability*. Though there isnt even a small piece of scent here left... I look directly at Mt.Hakobe and see a hole right in the mountain thats the size of about a boulder and i can see right through.

I facepalm...Oh god..

Rogue: please dont tell me she went flying right into the mountain and went straight throught it too...

I hear a bit of giggling but i know it isnt Y/N. i walk near the sound and i stop when i see a small glittery thing transform into a young girl. I grab the collar of the girls shirt and lift her up.

Rogue: Where is Y/N?

???: oh the H/C girl?

Rogue: so u do know her. where is she?

???: i made her wish come true and she just disappeared.

she looks away and i slap her across the face.

Rogue: ur lying! What happened.Is that hole in the mountain made by her or not?

???: it is but u wont find her...

She giggles alot and i drop her and throw her across the burnt field. 

Rogue: What are u exactly??

???: im a sylph.

Rogue: an air spirit?

???: wow ur intelligent but-

rogue: bye! i dont have time to chat.

I leave quickly before i get fall asleep from boredom. i yawn, Wow i actually almost did fall asleep. I have to go around Mt.Hakobe to find her.

*Y/N's POV*

I wake up in the cave i crashed into last night but when i try to remember what happened there's nothing there. my memory is just like a blank canvas... There's absolutely nothing there. When i go to leave the cave, i see 4 big vulcans and they have the big perverted smiles too.

Y/N: shit...

I run in the opposite direction and i run into the forest as fast as i can. About 4 hours of constant running, i didnt think id be this tired. I rest near a river, drink a bit but i havent eaten anything... im really hungry but i don't remember how to hunt, or whats poisonous or not....i hear alot of bushes moving behind me and i keep running in the opposite direction.

 I ended up near a field with a town below. At least i can still read. I read the sign"WELCOME TO MAGNOLIA" I wonder how far away from home i am.... I start to feel light headed and i see a man with a cape... i let out a whisper,"HELP". 

****FLASH BACK ENDS!******

I wake up in the sabertooth guild's infirmary of the guild hall with Rogue by my side and Frosch on the other. 

Y/N: i remember now.... 

Rogue wakes up right after i say that.

Rogue: whats going on?

i hug him tightly.He seemed surprised but he ended up giving the hug back to me.

Y/N: i remember how i lost my memories.... How i ended up losing u... Im so sorry back then for leaving without tellingu...

Rogue: its fine now...So u remember everything from back then? Let me check. Ummm, How did we meet?

Y/N: u saved me from some kidnappers and my parents let u stay at my house.

Rogue: nice...um one more...Did u ever crash into something right before losing ur memories?

Rogue smiles at that. he thinks i dont know...

Y/N: i made a hole straight across Mt.Hakobe. I lost my memories that night. Im mostly surprised i survived that.

Rogue: u did get ur memories back!!!!

He picks me up and hugs me. Sting comes walking in again and ruins our moment.Again...

Sting: am i interrupting?

Me and Rogue keep quiet like last time he asked.

Sting: so im not. Great!

We both facepalm at the same time. Yes he was interrupting again! but u know, moment ruined by Sting... it happens all the time.

Sting: i wanna introduce u to the rest of the guild members if ur ok with that.

Y/N: sure!

I get up and leave the room with Sting and go to the guildhall and i see everyone drinking and having fun. So this guild has a stage too i guess. Probably for Orga..Each guild has a big guy who likes to sing. Fairy tail its Gajeel, here its Orga, but Orga sounds a tad bit better then Gajeel though.

Sting and i get on stage.

Sting: Hey all of u drunk sabers!!!! Listen up!!!!

Everyone looks at Sting. Im impressed.

Sting: this is Y/N, she's our new member!

Everyone cheers and we see

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Erza come in with a strawberry cake screaming lets celebrate!

*just kidding, that doesnt happen*

And everyone just cheers. i feel like im gonna like this place. im not getting hit by a table so im liking this place even more.

===================================================

So did u all like this chapter????U finally got ur memories back!!!! YAY!!! its by time already.... but wait! remember how u got kidnapped right before u met Rogue? U still don't remember why u got kidnapped?!?! will u find out or not.... Well enjoy the rest of ur day!!! AND BTW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER INT HE COMMENTS!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 65
❝Oh, my dear Y/N, when will you realise that my love for you shines brighter that the stars ❞ ❝Wow have you ditched the perverted attit...
67.9K 1.4K 27
You are a member of Sabertooth. You always go on missions with Sting and Rogue. Even thought Rogue and you always fight, you felt for him. Many thing...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
13.7K 325 33
(Y/n) and Rachael are dragon slayers who join Fairytail as the days go by will the two learn new things and fall in love? Or will their pasts catch u...