infatuation | Zouis/Larry AU

By pxstelhxzzx

infatuation /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ (noun)- infatuation is falling in love with or becoming extremely interested... More

description
introduction
ch. 1
ch. 3
ch. 4

ch. 2

18 1 1
By pxstelhxzzx

he's such a princess ((:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis would've never thought it'd be more awkward in his life than now. it was silent and not the good kind of silent. the awkward kind. he didn't quite know what Zayn's problem was. you have to get to know your roommate in someway, right? Harry was a nice guy and Louis didn't really have a problem with him being there. it wasn't like he intruded on a date, it was just lunch, the poor boy was allowed to eat lunch with them.

"so you mu-" Harry was cut off by Zayn coughing loudly.

"stupid allergies." Zayn said coughing softer.

"Zee, it's the middle of August, it's not even close to allergy season." Louis stated. with sass laced in his voice.

"as I was saying, you must be Louis-" Harry was once again cut off by Zayn.

"no you can get allergies at anytime of the year. don't be silly." Zayn said.

'why the hell wouldn't Zayn let Harry talk?' Louis thought.

"actually, Louis, you can get allergies at anytime of the year depending on how sensitive you are to the weather." Harry states with taking another sip of his tea that was still hot.

"well gang up on me then, geez." Louis scoffs playfully.

"hey you brought this upon yourself, by trying to correct your boyfriend's coughing reasons." Harry playfully said back chuckling.

Louis slouched back in his chair crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at the two boys sitting across from him.

the chuckling came to a slow stop and the silence returned, once again awkward silence. it was however, awkward silence between Zayn and Harry and Zayn a Louis. the two younger lads had a very comfortable silence as they looked at each other as Zayn continued to eat his pizza. no matter how hard he tried Louis couldn't stop thinking about how when Harry smiled his dimples get bigger and more prominent.

just as Zayn was going to comment about Harry still being there a blonde boy with glasses walks up and spots Harry sitting with the two older lads.

"Harry!" Niall shouts in an Irish accent and wraps his arms around Harry's shoulders.

"Niall, mate you're late! hey, that rhymed! anyway, you said 3:40, it's almost 4." Harry said pouting.

"I know but some lad with a shaved head, big arms, and had some hand tattoos stopped me and wanted to chat." Niall said having to look down because Harry was still seated.

"ooh does Niall have a boyfriend?" Harry says suggestively wiggling his eyebrows and trying to wink obviously not succeeding.

Niall scoffs "no. pft, okay maybe he asked me on a date and maybe I excepted the offer." he says his face turning a pinkish red color.

"awe Nialler, so proud of you." Harry says wiping fake tears from his eyes.

Louis sits and watches their playful banter and he can't help but fond over their friendship (maybe more towards Harry than their friendship but shh).

"well it was nice meet you Louis' boyfriend who I still don't know the name of and thanks for letting me eat lunch with you." Harry said smiling widely.

"we didn't let you-ow" Zayn was about to say before Louis kicked him under the table.

'be nice' Louis mouthed to Zayn. "anytime curly. nice to meet you, erm, Niall innit?" Louis asked.

"yep. Niall Horan, that's me room 34 B a couple doors down from you and Harry's dorm if I'm not mistaken." Niall said looking Harry's way. Harry nods his head in approval.

"we will just be leaving now, have a nice rest of your lunch. see you later Lou." Harry said walking away, the natural away of his hips catching Louis' attention.

when they left Louis felt sad that Harry had left, he felt like they were getting to know each other and really liked talking to Harry.

Louis knew he couldn't let his emotions run free in front of Zayn, because he knew questions would be asked and Louis wouldn't have a valid answer as to why he looked upset.

"what do you wanna do now?" Zayn asked picking up his paper plate and walking to the trash can.

"well I still have to finish unpacking and I have to get my school stuff around because I have class tomorrow." Louis said handing his plate to Zayn to throw away.

"oh okay. I could come help?" Zayn asked turning back around.

"nah. I got it, I'd rather get it done alone. you know how well you get work done. you make me do it all and you just sit on your butt." Louis said chuckling.

"yeah. okay well I'll see sometime tomorrow if you're not busy." Zayn said walking over to Louis.

"yep. alright bye." Louis said embracing Zayn in a hug.

"bye. I love you." Zayn said.

Louis stopped dead in his tracks. what? Zayn just said what?

"what?" Louis said feeling nervous.

"I said I love you..." Zayn said.

"oh, uhm, I love you too." Louis said unsure of himself. "okay bye." Louis rushed out of the food court and back for the dorm building.

.

.

.

Louis sat on his bed in the dorms thinking about what Zayn said. does Louis really love Zayn? did he make the right decision to say it back. were they rushing it? Louis was so confused and so panicked he didn't know what to do with himself.

suddenly the door opened and Louis jumped. "--yes Niall if you do anal your ass will hurt fo- oh Louis, I didn't see you there." Harry said walking in with Niall.

"yeah I've been here for quite a bit." Louis said shifting awkwardly on his bed.

"oh well Niall and I were just gonna hang out in here for a bit. do you mind?" Harry asked stepping towards his bed, intending to sit on it but tripping over his own feet and landing straight on his ass with an oomph.

Niall starts laughing hysterically and at the same time Louis is worried about Harry.

"oh my gosh are you okay?" Louis asks grabbing Harry's arm.

"yeah. I'm quite clumsy." Harry said holding on to Louis and allowed Louis to lift him off the floor just so he could stare at Louis' biceps.

"looks like it. and yeah you and the Irish potato, assuming you're Irish, can hang out here. I can find somewhere else to go if you'd like." Louis said about to grab his keys and phone.

"yes I'm Irish you dick. gosh haven't even known you for a day and you're already hurting my feelings." Niall said

Louis faked a sad face and mouthed a boo hoo.

"no, I meant maybe we could all hang out together. you don't need to leave." Harry said chuckling at how well they were getting along.

"oh okay. I have Mario kart, we could play that?" Louis said grabbing the game and three Wii controllers.

"oh you're going down!" Harry said grabbing a controller.

"not the first time." Louis winked.

"oh my virgin ears. they've been corrupted!" Niall yelled covering his ears.

that's how they ended up playing Mario kart until 9 that night. it got things off of Louis mind for a while, not thinking about Zayn. it was nice not think about it for a while.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

thoughts on Zayn's hostility towards Harry? Louis getting sad when Harry left? Zayn saying he loved Louis? Louis getting panicked over Zayn?

leave your thoughts, concerns, and questions in the comments.

follow me?

Twitter: @pxstelhxzzx
Instagram: @princxsss.lexx
vine: yo Alexis

thank you for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 26.7K 78
"Highlife High"- гимназията за известни личности. За тези, които искат да си дадат малко почивка от голямата сцена и да продължат образованието си. П...
24.3K 1.6K 61
Толкова е заблуждаващо. Фактът, че хората с най-ангелските лица могат да бъдат дори по-лоши от самия дявол. И с времето го осъзнах. 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:...
90.8K 5.6K 57
Наричаха го психопат, побъркан. Всички се бояха да не го срещнат. Но той не беше лош или луд. Той просто беше влюбен... _____________________________...
196K 14K 67
Съдбата реши да ги омъжи. За него нямаше проблем, но за нея имаше, тя го мразеше. Мразеше го заради болката, която й е причинил. Тази болка все още...