The Boxer VS The Bartender (L...

By Harrysdimples20

Meet Harry Styles. A well known boxer. Fit body bad attitude. Cocky and arrogant. Meet Louis Tomlinson. Fun c... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Losing the boys
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Part One
Chapter 39(part two)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (EPILOGUE)
New Story
Sequel

Chapter 48

201 14 2
By Harrysdimples20

ANNE

"Mum! Wake up!", is what I heard when my eyes suddenly shot wide open. That's when I heard Liam and Harry across the hall screaming. I jump out of bed and throw my robe on and hurry up to get to them. I didn't know what to expect when I opened my door. At first I thought they were fighting. I know Harry can be a handful at times and it does take Liam getting tough with him to get him to settle at times. Always been like that every since Liam came into Harrys life many years ago. But I wasn't prepared to see what I saw, nor was my heart. When I stepped out in the hall I seen Liam and Harry knelt down on the floor clinging to each other for dear life. Crying into each others shoulders. They were clinging onto each others shirts like some one was fixing to take them away from each other. The sight was heart breaking.

'What's going on boys?", I asked softly. They couldn't hardly answer me so Gemma told me about the news report. My heart fell out of my chest right that moment. I had only met them once and that was on this trip. But both lads seemed very nice and loving. And they were/are Liam and Harrys world. I know I haven't seen Harry so happy in his entire life as he is with Louis. I knelt down beside them and hugged them both. Not much you can really say at a time like this. Sometimes words are just not needed. But hugs are always needed. And that's what broke my heart even more is knowing there is nothing I can do to make this time any easier or better. We made our way back down stairs after the boys calmed a bit. When we got down there the news reporter came back on repeating what she had said already this morning. Harry went completely mad. Was running through the house calling out for Louis. Went to every room looking for him. He grabbed his hair and screamed to the top of his lungs to God asking him why. He even stood in the middle of the room screaming at himself to wake up from this horrid nightmare. He then darted out to the garage and continued his rage taking it out on a punching bag out there.

Liam wasn't much better. He wasn't screaming to the top of his lungs, not anymore anyways. He was now quiet. Staring out into nothingness. He completely shut himself down. He was walking through the house like a zombie. Going to every room and just staring into it. Every so often you would hear him call out for Niall but then he went back into his zombie like state. I don't know which is worse, the screaming fits or the quiet shut down ones. They both broke my heart even more. Liam finally made his way out to Harry and went over and just clung to him some more. Gem and I and Robin just stood back for a bit. This was there time to cry and grieve. They just needed and wanted each other right now. Pretty soon we heard a hard knock at the front door. I went to go answer with the same fear everyone else had. The police were now here to confirm everything. But when I answered the door, it was a young lady standing there

"Hello?", I said as I opened the door. Thinking that if this is a reporter I was going to tell her to please leave.

"Hi, I'm Alex, Nialls cousin. We met on christmas", She said softly. Her eyes also red and puffy

"Oh yes dear. please come in", I told her as I opened the door further for her. "Liam and Harry are out in the garage", I told her as we walked through the kitchen.

"I figured they would be", She said with a soft laugh. "I really need to talk to them", She said as we made our way to the garage.

"Boys, Alex is here", I said as we walked through the garage door. They both looked up and got up onto their feet and darted towards her. She hugged them as they cried. She then pulled away telling them that she needed to tell them something. Harry started screaming out for Louis again and telling her that his Louis is gone. Liam now doing the samething.

"Guys please calm down and listen to me!", She said calmly yet sternly. Liam couldn't understand why they should have to calm down as he shot words out to her. She finally gave up and let them have their screaming and crying time. Understanding them as I did. But I could tell she badly needed to tell them something important. I was anxiously waiting for her to be able to tell them. At that time Harrys phone rang. He looked at his phone and cried harder as he answered it.

"Jay?", he cried out. "Jay I want my boy back!", He said as he dropped to his knees. He went quiet as she talked to him. God I wish I knew what she was telling him. Liams phone rang then as well. I heard him say Maura. It was Nialls mum. The rest of us stood there patiently waiting to see what they had said. Us girls holding onto each others hands. Robin behind me with his arms around my waist. I could feel his body shaking and hear him sniffle from time to time. Gem and Harry may not be his real kids, but by damned he loves them as if they are. And him seeing Harry like this gets to him like it gets to me. Pretty soon we see them hang up their phones and toss them onto the floor as they knelt on the floor and just clung to each other. Crying uncontrollably. Alex then told us to set down. Her wiping her eyes as she turned towards the couch. As she started talking Liam and Harry came over and sat by us. Them still crying but not as hard.

"Okay", She began. "Flight 180 was their flight and yes it did crash but-"

"What are you trying to say, Alex?", I asked her cutting her off.

"Well, mum, if you let her finish she may tell us", Gem said with a slight grin on her face. Alex just smiled at me

"That flight had been delayed due to engine problems". We all shook our heads already knowing this fact. "They went around the surrounding shops to look around waiting for someone to announce that their flight was ready for loading. They waited awhile and noticed they hadn't heard it so they went to the information desk to find out if it was still taking off or if they needed to catch another flight. The lady at the desk said that the flight had already taken off 30 minutes prior to them asking. It being 9a.m. UK time. They-"

"So they weren't on that flight?", Gem asked softly. Unshed tears waiting to fall

"No they were not on that flight. They caught another flight at 10a.m. UK time. That flight was a back up flight for anyone who had missed their plane or decided not to take that one due to obvious reasons. That plane will eventually make it here to L.A. but no exact time is known, as it is going to a couple other destinations as well. But L.A. is the main one."

"Let me get this strait", Robin said. First time he spoke this morning. "My boy and Niall were not on the plane that crashed?", He asked again to make sure

"No sir.", Alex said politely and softly. "They are both safely on their way back here", She said with a soft smile.

"Oh my God!!", Robin said as he laid his head on my shoulder. We all now crying but for other reasons.

"Our babies are coming home, Liam!!", Harry said as he stood up and hollered out some more.

"Wait", Gem said. "What did Jay and Maura tell you guys?"

"Jay told me that she and Louis had been trying to get ahold of me cause they knew we would see the news. But stupid me fell asleep with my phone on the charger, turned off. She told me to look at all my texts and to listen to all of my voice mails.", He said as he wiped his eyes.

"Maura told me the same thing about her and Niall', Liam said. We all stood up in the middle of the floor and cried happy tears this time. Thanking God for protecting our boys and others. But also said a silent prayers for the families that have lost their loved ones. We all then pulled apart laughing a little bit.

"Well, this has been an emotional day already and I got woke up way early this morning. Think all of this has worn me out.If y'all don't mind I think I am going back up stairs to sleep for a bit", Harry said as he headed for the stairs. Liam right behind him saying he was going to do the same thing. Just as they made it to the stairs, there was a knock at the door. They just looked at each other but decided to answer it as the knocking continued. We heard slight talking then heard a very irritated Harry

"You came by at a time like this to see how I felt about my boyfriend cheating?", I heard him scream. We all made it to the walk way to see a damn reporter outside handing Harry a magazine and a paper. He took it harshly then saying "I don't believe a damn word you guys print in your shitty magazines and papers! now! Get your asses off my property before I physically remove you myself! Good day!". And then he slammed the door with the reporter still standing there. Gem looked out the side window and them stepped away

"Guys, your front yard is full of paps and reporters.", She said as she stepped away from the window. "Some are even hiding in the shrubs". Liam then got his phone out. Told their address to whoever was on the other end and then hung up. pretty soon we heard about three police cars pull up.

"Welp, with that, I am going back to bed", Harry said as he walked up the stairs. "Wake me when my baby's home", he shouted out over his shoulder as he made his way up stairs. Liam again following behind. Pretty soon we heard both their doors shut.

"Think I'm going to lay back down as well", Gem said. We gave her hugs as she scrambled back up the stairs. I grabbed the blanket off the back of their couch and sat down on the couch. Not feeling like making my way back upstairs. I looked up at Robin and patted the spot beside me. He made his way over and cuddled me close by his side and wrapped the blanket around us both.

"Today has already been one helluva day", He said as he kissed my forehead.

"It sure has been. Thank God it turned out the way it did, though", I said as I snuggled my face into his neck. Before too long I was out cold, thinking to myself how quickly things can change in just one day.

A/N: Here you guys go. I hope you don't hate me anymore. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, Comment/message me your thoughts and ideas. Thank you all for reading this. Much love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
362K 16.9K 23
Both bullied for being different. Harry for being smart and Louis for enjoying the arts. But what happens one day when they're both thrown in the sam...
31.6K 711 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
2.2M 84.4K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...