The French Countess's Secrets...

By TammyNew

Anni Natalia Wilder thought the love of her life, Countess Claire Desta Van Buren was dead for ten years. Th... More

Chapter 1. The She-Wolf
Chapter 2. Sweet Memories
Chapter 3. Blue Eyed Ghost
Chapter 4: Tragedy - The Last Time I Saw Your Face
Chapter 5. No Text, No Call
Chapter 6: The Call
Chapter 7: Missing!
Chapter 8: Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 9: Sweet overtures of Claire
Chapter 10: Insatiable
Chapter 11: Stay
Chapter 12: The Note
Chapter 13: Catch & Release
Chapter 14: Unconditionally
Chapter 15: Blissful Wonder
Chapter 16: Marzipan Confessions
Chapter 17: The Unexpected Intruder
Chapter 18: Breather
Chapter 19: Hell Hath No Fury like A Countess and A Supermodel Scorned
Chapter 20: Phantom Disclosures
Chapter 21: Jealousy Isn't a One Way Street
Chapter 23: The Interrogation
Chapter 24: Thwarted Interrogation
Chapter 25: Missing Pieces
Chapter 26: Midnight Confessions
Chapter 27: Morning of the Exhibit
Chapter 28: The Exhibit Part 1
Chapter 29: The Exhibit Part 2
Chapter 30: The Exhibit Part 3
Chapter 31: Inexplicable Behaviors
Chapter 32: Give Me Blood
Chapter 33: Children
Chapter 34: Stranger Nightmare
Chapter 35: Strange behaviors
Chapter 36: Brewing Concerns
Chapter 37: All's Well That Ends Almost Well?
Chapter 38: The Distant Past Haunts
Chapter 39: Silent Fury
Chapter 40: The Missing Box
Chapter 41: Dorset
Chapter 42: The Letter
Chapter 43: Strange Revelations
Chapter 44: Illicit Affair
Chapter 45: Chaos

Chapter 22: The Distraction with A Moody Temperament

5.5K 245 90
By TammyNew

As I made my way downstairs to the dining room, the heavenly aroma of Indian cuisine hit me full force. Indian was one of my absolute favorite meals to eat, when I actually took the time to indulge my palate. Mrs. Nesbit, my cook for years, even when my parents were alive knew this very well. I loved her for all she did and I know for some time now I've just been flailing against everyone. But, somehow all my parents' staff remained and stuck with me through all my fucking fuck ups. Mrs. Nesbit was dearest to my heart as she took care of me like her own child. Including nursing me back to health on more occasions that I care to admit.

Now, salivating from the splendid aromas, I'm curious to see which dish she made and to devour it. God, I haven't been this hungry for food in so long. Sex was another matter however, especially now that Claire has returned as my appetite is now that of a vampire drawn to a divinely rich smelling blood. In this case Claire's blood. And as soon as I hit the landing at the bottom of the stairs, I was salivating for more than just food.

     Well bloody fuck me senseless! This woman will be the death of me and I only had her moments earlier! She looked like she just stepped out of a bloody magazine.

This was all I could think upon setting gaze on Claire as she worked diligently to prepare the table.

Claire looked very elegant for just a simple meal among acquaintances. Here I am, wearing a simple coral baby doll top with dark blue skinny jeans. The top portion of my sleeveless baby doll is crocheted in the front only in a cream hue and the lower part is a soft silky coral pastel color. The back has smocking in the center for added fit and comfort. As normal my soft raven black hair is parted in the center perfectly and falls on side of my face, finally resting on my shoulders. It was either this or a simple ponytail which I quite preferred.

But Claire's guise surpassed my own modest one. The Polo Polka dot silk Georgette dress she was fully clad in fit her curvaceous figure perfectly. It was very modern and chic. The dress is short sleeve and terminates just above her knees in a lax flare.

      Almost too short for comfort around her bodyguard and of course, not to be impartial, Eddy. Even though Eddy was harmless and had a wife and two children whom he loves without end. There is no denying that fact.

But dispelling all other notions, as always she looked like a runway model in anything and everything she wore. The white polka dots are perfect on the dominant blue color of the dress which only enhances the ambience of Claire's cerulean eyes. The front sports genuine pearl buttons and Claire took great advantage of this as she left most of the top buttons undone. Her bosom is partially exposed but not unattractively or risqué per say. No, there was only class and elegance displayed as always.

The dress is also belted delicately with like material. Her feet is left bare as are mine and fittingly so as we are in the comfort of my penthouse. Informality was desired and going overboard would have simply been too much. In fact the entire ensemble was sumptuous and genteel. This is another trademark from Claire. Elegant sophistication with effortless class was her forte along with her irrefutable sexual appeal. Well, she had many talents and was exemplary at all of them, but these defined her clearly.

      "Where are the men?" I said coughing quietly to clear my throat, in an attempt to rid my mind of all erotic thoughts. Because as she bent gently over the table to put something down, I was privy to seeing a bit more than I had expected. Claire's long toned legs and thighs were a sight to behold. And just as she bent slightly more, I saw her laced white thongs. The breath trying to come out of me stopped suddenly at the display and formed a lump in my throat. I struggled to breathe.

My eyes narrow in on Claire's ass-et and I found myself licking my lower lip involuntarily. Unladylike feelings invaded my mind and I'm sure that my countenance would betray me had she turned to face me at that very moment. Memories of earlier came rushing back in a breathless frenzy. Wonderfully, delicious memories.

I was also confused not to see the men seated at the table as I made my way into the dining room approximately fifteen minutes later but was so thankful they were not there to see what was happening. Startling Claire as I held her waist from behind, she quickly jumped from the unexpected embrace.

      "Mmmmm...Well, you know men Anni. Once they start talking they are worse than women." She replied with laughter and a bit of a startle from my sudden emergence and pining embrace against her ass-et.

      "And please stop starling me darling. Soon I'll have a weakened heart and you will be the culprit." She teased and rested against me.

      "Really a weakened heart my love? Do you have any idea what you are doing to my heart right at this minute? Fuck, what I saw a few moments ago, actually stopped my heart and my breathing." I said giggling and holding her closer to me. Her head leans back on my left shoulder, and her eyes closed as she rested her hands over mine in front of her. Her fragrance yet again intoxicating to my nostrils. The same never ending phantom fragrance of past, now haunting this beautiful present.

It was divinely wonderful holding her against me. We felt as always, perfect together as if we had always belonged. The moment would have been more ideal had we been scantily clad or better yet, fully in the nude. A position I once again grave and needed like the air I breathe.

      "Hmmm...weakened by your intoxicating love and the scare that you keep letting me endure. And what did I possibly do to you to stop your heart Anni?" She laughed and I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss gently, the sweet satin smooth skin of the right side of her neck.

      "Firstly my love, don't wear such short and revealing clothing. Mmmmm...Even though I must say I love every bit of the way you look in it right now. And second, for god sake don't wear thongs like that when you know we have company. Please!" I ended pleadingly playful as I continue to kiss her soft neck, now moving up to her very exposed right ear.

      "Merde Anni...Stop, please!" She pleaded as I nibbled on her ear lobe. "We just made love. Shit! We are both nymphomaniacs aren't we? Is so much sex normal?" She continues, now breathing erratically as I moved my hands slowly up her dress and cupped both breasts. I was not at all surprised to find no bra on, though I was disappointed. I would have like to have seen her later, once alone, in the full scanty ensemble.

Her moaning becomes louder and her breathing as wild as my own upon impact of my touch. The palms of my hands caress her hardened nipples.

      "No my love. I wouldn't use such a loose...mmm...and unattractive term to describe our sexual hunger for each other. Besides, there is nothing abnormal about our sexual desire and our need to constantly feed off each other. Is there? And we can definitely control ourselves even though on occasion we choose not to. We are young and full of energy. Plus, the added ten years of absence must be fueling this insatiable appetite. Don't you agree?" I ended softly speaking directly into her right hair.

      "Hmmmm...Mmmmm...damn you and your way with words Anni Wilder. And damn your mouth that I love so much." She shrieked out as I started nibbling on her ear lobe and sucking alternately, still gripping her delicate breasts.

Chuckling beneath the pleasing torture I knew I was inflicting on Claire. I responded seductively and so soft she had to pay full attention to hear it.

      "Are...you...absolutely certain...you want to 'damn'...my...mouth Countess Van Buren?" I said then sucked on the soft skin of her neck and at the same time I squeezed her nipples gently. It elicited from her an uncontrollable shiver spasm and a very guttural moan. And I closed my eyes tightly as I continued my wondrous venture. I wanted to make my way with one hand down between her legs, but I held back with caution. Because at any moment those men would be with us and I had no desire to give them an eyeful of my woman in heat.

      "Claude must be the gossiper because Eddy isn't." I said trying to distract myself from going further by changing the topic. Removing my hands from her breasts slowly, I once again held her waist and pulled her fully against me.

      "Mmmmm...Why do you always do this to me? Things haven't changed with you I see. And for the record, Claude is charismatic and a gentleman but he's not one to gossip." She ended.

That revelation from her was disappointing to hear. However, the plans I had for tonight will still be executed as meticulously as possible.

As my full luscious lips made contact with her skin yet again. Claire moans yet again in enjoyment and the feeling was titillating and electrifying that it sent shivers to my core. Slowly, Claire turned around in my embrace and elegantly places her arms to their normal and welcomed position around my neck.

      "Hi..." She whispered as she looked at my lips under half opened eyes as they took on a very seductive and ravenous characteristic.

      "Hi..." I whispered back ever so seductively with a grateful smile. So grateful to have this woman in my arms once again. To have her look at me as if I was the only woman in the world for her. I was, I belonged always to only her and forever it will be this way. And soon, I would find out if she only belonged to me. Because, as much as we are loving each other, I know something is amiss besides the obvious.

Claire, continued to look at me but now mesmerized it seems by my lips and noticing this I smirked just a tiny bit. She notices and immediately her eyes flew up to meet mine. The cerulean eyes that I was longing for, to search yet again for the beautiful stars. And as I got lost in her eyes, they darkened slowly and once again I saw those bloody wonderful stars. This brings a wonderful and pleasing smile to my lips.

I had completely forgotten what I had even said to Claire as I'm now lost within the depths of her orbs. Her hair is placed in a delicate ponytail, showing off her flawless beauty. I liked this look she sported. Elegantly simple and no makeup to enhance her beauty as it would only do her injustice.

      "You're so damn sexy Anni and gorgeous." She murmured sweetly. "Your hair is longer than before and more straight." She said unexpectedly that it brought me out of my trance as I looked into her heavenly star filled ceruleans.

      "Hmmm. Ok, I accept sexy and gorgeous. As for my new hairstyle, do you not like it Countess?" I asked anxiously as I wanted to know what she thought.

      "I do. However, I miss your short hair that had the most amazing curls. Soft and carefree. I can still remember how much I enjoyed running my fingers through them. Your Halle Berry style as you called it then. But, I like this look too. It's more mature and serious. You are all grown up now Anni. Then again, I like any look you sport. All are incredibly sexy. You're sexy hot naked and clothes do you injustice. But, you know how much I like to see you in skinny jeans like this one you're wearing now...mmm...or a tight leather pants." She ended as she played with my hair curling it around her fingers of one hand as the other found its way to my jeans pocket.

Placing her fingers into the pocket of my jeans, Claire gripped it securely and pulled me in yet a little bit snugger. I smiled at the seductress as she continued to play with her toys, my hair and jeans pocket. I welcomed all the effects.

Then, I moved in and gave her a soft longing intimate kiss. There was no way, I could hold back from kissing her pinkish red amazingly soft lips. Especially after she declared how much she loved my sexiness. Besides, her lips were left alone for far too long and needed my company.

      "Mmmmm. You've been munching on dinner I see my little mouse. Your honey has been tainted. I taste masala and wait...one more taste." I chuckled and kissed her again to taste the flavors in her mouth.

      "Ah...got it! Apricot...Mrs. Nesbit made us Garam Masala Lamb chops with Apricot Couscous didn't she?" I said savoring the taste in my mouth I had retrieved from Claire's as I ended the kiss.

      "Oh, you can tell all that from the taste in my mouth?" She said with shock and the expression on her face was priceless.

      "Well...of course. You've been busy taking samples from each container my love. Always the eager one...mmm..." I ended and she looked like a kid just caught doing something forbidden. All I could do was laugh uncontrollably as she slapped my shoulder.

      "Anni stop! You know I love Indian. I couldn't resist a taste. Besides, I'm completely drained after earlier. And now you've managed, as always, to arouse me once again." She said giggling and returning both of her elegant hands to my neck.

     "Listen my love, I want you fed every moment of the day because your appetite is insatiable. And I intend to fulfill your every want, need and desire."

Claire's face immediately turned crimson at the realization of what I said. She then gave me a wonderful smile, a smile that told me she was happy and in love with me. There are no more doubts in my mind about this fact. This woman is in love with me as I'm in love with her. The way we were at this moment erased all the years of pain if only for a brief moment. Silently we stood there at the dining table, interlocked. Claire embracing me even more securely than before. Her head back in position on my shoulder.

      "You smell divine Anni. Is that Ralph Lauren's Notorious?"

      "Yes it is—" I responded impressed by Claire's recognition and at the same time realization set in like a speeding bullet hitting my chest full force.

This is a fragrance only sold at Harrods here in London. It could not be purchased anywhere else. The fact that she recognized the elite scent tells me without a doubt that she has obviously been to London within the last ten years. This too confirms what she revealed earlier. She has been watching me. But, for how long? Still, at the new details, I remained resolute and calm. Soon, all this will become a distant memory and I will get answers.

      "Well, I can see you still never settle for just one fragrance." She said and I could feel her nose sniffing me, pulling in my fragrance.

      "Why should I settle with one when so many are magnificent and I can have them all?" I answered grinning. Honestly, I couldn't care less about having one distinct smell. The change for me was therapeutic. I honestly don't know how or why. It is like shopping for the latest fashion, especially shoes.

      "Of course...same perspective on fragrances as before. I would have thought with time some things would have changed. Ah, wait...they have, at least one—" She said and I was not expecting her continuation to take a negative turn.

      "Have you applied this same perspective on the women you sleep with? Is one not enough? Do you want them all?" She said bitterly and removed her head from my shoulder. Now, looking me in the eyes once again. An unexpected change in mood precipitously that has me considering the possible fact that Claire has some sort of multiple personality disorder.

      These highs and lows can't be fucking normal. No fucking way! What the fuck is this? The Spanish fucking inquisition? We go from making out, to sweet declarations and then to pushing buttons. This is not normal behavior. Well, I haven't been in a relationship for ten fucking years so I really don't know any more what is fucking "normal'.

      "Are you stoned right now my love?" I asked calmly as I continued to hold her. Her arms are still around my neck.

      I fucking simply refuse to give in to another round of torture that was beginning to drive me to the brink of insanity.

Laughing audibly, Claire cleared her throat before speaking. Her eyes now widened and alert with seduction now a foregone conclusion.

      "Yes...too much of 1978 Anni. Forgive my unwarranted outburst. It's just that I keep, picturing you fucking other women. Not one, not two, but—" And before she could end her sarcastic remarks, the phone to the penthouse rang interrupting the heated conversation on Claire's part. I'm left utterly baffled by yet another, in the moment, inopportune moment, turn of events.

Slowly I let her go and she mirrored my actions. Still I looked at her as she looked at me. Eyes brimming with anger yet again.

      She was a fucking Cancer, how could I keep up with her wild and erratic temperament?

In the background, the phone kept ringing but I didn't motion to get it. Whomever it was could leave a message. Besides if it was important, they would have called my cell.

      Shit! My cell. When was the last time I checked it or even saw the damn thing? I swear, Claire is messing with my bloody head. I thought to myself.

      "Are you getting your period?" I said before I could even think straight. And Claire gave me a death stare and at that moment I wished I'd kept my mouth shut.

      Fuck me!

      "Go...Comment putain pratique! And no Anni, I'm not on my period. Why is it that every argument a woman has, has to be due to her periods or hormonal imbalance?" She blasted out and walked away making her way into the kitchen.

(Translation: Go...How fucking convenient!)

Her comment was harsh but the latter true, even though I mentioned nothing of a hormonal imbalance. Moreover, I wasn't going to argue with her as I wasn't going to win. But, hormonal imbalance was a possibility and a perfectly plausible explanation for her moody behavior. I think.

Dispelling the notion and ignoring Claire's once again moody disposition, I quickly ran into the living room and grabbed the phone from the side table in the corner of room. As I grabbed it and answered I looked in Claire's direction and shook my head lightly as I took a deep breath. She was so temperamental and it happened frequently. Shit!

      "Hello?" I answered.

      "Ms. Wilder?" The voice said on the other line.

      "Jenny? Why are you calling on my landline sweetheart?" I said innocently and as the last word came out I could see and hear Claire slamming items down in the kitchen sink. But before Jenny could answer I told her to hold on and placed the phone on mute.

      "Claire is there something you need to find my love?" I asked, clearly knowing that she was upset with me yet again out of jealously. She stopped and gave me a sharp look as her hands now rested on her lips.

      Damn she was beautiful even mad. I couldn't help my thoughts.

As she was about to answer or give me a piece of her mind I think. There was a knock at the door. Looking at me with her mouth partially opened she stormed out of the kitchen as I watched in shock. She was still so very upset by what Natalie had revealed to her earlier. I honestly thought we had gotten past that hurdle but I was gravely mistaken. At the door she stood and I could see her physically composing herself as she took a deep breaths in to calm unwarranted nerves.

When she opened the door moments later. A very tall and ruggedly handsome man walked in and of course equally as handsome was Eddy trailing behind. Both men walked into the penthouse following Claire.

      "Jenny?" I said returning to the phone call after taking it off mute.

But, something distracted me. Claude, looked so familiar in a very odd way that I found myself staring at him. The distraction was so great, that I removed the phone from my ear and completely forgot about Jenny. 

Why, does he look so fucking familiar? 

And why hadn't I seen it before? 

Who is this man really?

A/N  To my wonderful readers...This is for you...Enjoy.  :-)  I hope you enjoy.  Please, please, if you like my work, vote and I love, love comments.  So leave them.  Silent readers, you know who you are.  You read and no comments.  lol...I've received a few PMs from you so I know.  :-)  Secrets safe...lol...This has not been edited...Also, next up is chapter 23:  The Interrogation...hahaha...you thought I was going to just hand you the interrogation didn't yah?  You know me, master of mystery and suspense.  But hang, it will be soooooo worth it.  Love you all my readers....Ciao.  BTW the song is by Sum 41 -With Me...Irene I know you like the music and Pandagirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 377 34
●COMPLETED● Fan of erotic and heated love scenes? Well, you've come to the right place. No under 18s allowed🚫. The funny thing about love, is that...
4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
470K 6.9K 32
"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at m...
1.7K 598 31
"The sight has my insides twist in a tight knot. His jet black hair that touches his shoulder, his defined abs and chest bulging through his shirt, h...