I'm His Pet ManxMan COMPLETED

By cecil_flores

I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body... More

I'm His Pet (Boy x Man)
II¤ He Who is Ruthless
III¤ The Boy Who's My Pet
IV¤ The Price for Blood
V¤ Bloody Ball
VI¤ Nick & Jealousy
VII¤ Flesh and Bones
VIII¤ Fredrick Cruel
IX¤ The Vladimirovnia Clan
X¤ The Palace
XI¤ The Boy in the Library
XII¤ Family Secrets
XIII¤ Strangers
XIV¤ Complications
XV¤ Merek
XVI¤ A Duel in the Rain
XVII¤ Merek & Joseph
XVIII¤ The Mission
XIX¤ Consequences & Heartbreak
XX¤ Task
XXI¤ Power
XXII¤ The Lycan King
XXIII¤ In Control
XXIV¤ Dante
XXVI¤ Fate
XXVII¤ Feel
XXVIII¤ Truth
XXIX¤ Weakness
XXX¤ My Love
XXXI¤ Connect
XXXII¤ Eyes Are Wide Open
Epilogue
Published!!!!

XXV¤ Trust

19.4K 645 91
By cecil_flores

If y'all were wondering, this is what their tents look like. That one up top in particular is what the soldiers would sleep in just with more beds. The generals and everyone higher than the soldiers get individual ones.

XXV

I sit up and look down at Dante and then at my body. I wince at the bruises that haven't yet faded. My back and my body is in pain.

I sigh and leave the bed, making sure to not wake up Dante in the process. I make my way to the bath and I let the water fall on to my body. I don't understand how a simple tent can have running water in it. Whatever technology they use I'm impressed by it, greatly.

The heat of the water relaxes my body and for a long time I just stand there.

"Christopher!" I get out quickly and put on some random pants.

"Yes?" I ask him. I glance over to Dante still sleeping.

"It's about time you tell me, everything. "

I nod and walk up to him. I grab his neck and pull him down so our foreheads touch. I close my eyes and nothing.

Nothing?

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Apparently I don't have my abilities." I sigh, "well this is what happened..."

I explain to him everything from the second I found out what had happened to Dante till now. He seemed shocked and upset.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? I could have helped you." He frowns.

"I'm sorry, I didn't consider anyone's help."

"And Nathaniel?"

"What about him?" I ask.

"You asked for his help."

"No I didn't. I told him to lend me his witches." I explain.

"Why not tell me? I have witches and you knew that."

"I didn't think about that." He gives me this look and I glare. "What are you insinuating Merek?"

"You want to know what I think?"

"Please, enlighten me." I hold my glare.

"You love Dante but your confused about Nathan. You purposefully went to Nathan. Why? Because you wanted to see him again. Whoever he was, he was important to you. You can't help giving that up." I glance down at a still sleeping Dante.

(Just cuz, there's Merek^)

"We do have history but it's all in the past. And you're right, I love Dante and only Dante." I put on a random shirt, too big for my small frame. "You have a war you have to get back to, you should go. And send a vampire to get me new armor."

"You're not going to fight in this one."

"Why not?"

"You're weak, fragile. The little cut I made with my nail still hasn't even healed. You have to recover."

"I am completely fine. As for my strength, it's slowly coming back." Merek snorts.

"Yes, whatever you say." He walks out the tent and I frown.

"Are you going to keep feigning that you're asleep?" I ask him. He sits up and laughs.

"So who exactly is Nathan and what happened in the past?" He asks.

I sigh and sit next to him. "He's the very first lycan created with the same spell that was used on me just with different ingredients. He's your king. We were together for the majority of our childhood until I was taken away and then I met Merek."

He nods, "I don't feel like being a pawn of some lycan King. I'll be taking his position."

I smile, there's the Dante I know. "Great. I'll help."

"How is your body?"

"Aside from the bruises, the marks, and the pain in my back that hasn't gone away, it's perfectly fine." He smirks and pulls me on top of him. He begins rubbing my butt and I relax into his arms.

"My king." I look towards the door of the tent.

"Who is that?" Dante asks.

"It's Elijah. He disappeared before I got here with Nathaniel yesterday." I get up and I leave the tent. Elijah is there with my armor. I thought Merek wasn't going to give me it.

"Where did you go?"

"I had business with a lycan I saw." I raise my eyebrow. "... He's my brother."

"Why is he a lycan?"

"Same human mother but different fathers. His was a lycan sire, mine was human." I nod in understanding.

"Why are you fighting in this war when you know your brother is your enemy?"

"It's our duty to our species. We understand that and wish each other the best."

"I understand. Thank you." I grab the amor. He bows and leaves. Before I go back inside I feel a piercing gaze but when I look around there is no one.

Going back inside Dante is already dressed in his armor and ready to leave. "Where are you going?" I ask him while stripping and putting on my amor.

"To my soldiers. I need to see how many are left, how many are injured, and how many are healthy enough to train and fight in this last battle."

"Alright. I'm going to see Ael, I need to see if he's better." I explain.

"What happened to him?"

"They raped and tortured him." His eyes widen and darken to their black form. "Don't worry, we'll get out revenge."

"Of course we will." He kisses me and walks out. I can't help but touch my lips.

I close my eyes and focus on teleporting to Merek. Nothing.

I sigh and try making fire through my hands. Nothing again.

Maybe if I drink blood? I haven't done that since Dante told me to leave. I haven't had any blood? How am I still alive? I don't think I even noticed.

Should I go find Dante? Can I even drink his blood?

I sigh once again and leave the tent to find food. I pause, my fangs aren't there. I slick my tongue through my teeth and feel nothing.

Calm down I was able to talk to Merek through our minds. I haven't lost everything.

Merek

What happened?

Nothing, I need blood.

There are humans in the cafeteria.

No, my fangs are gone.

I hear silence and Merek appears in front of me. He grabs my mouth and opens my mouth. He frowns and sniffs my neck.

"You still have your unique scent... May I?" I nod not really knowing what he wants to do. He licks my neck and plunges his fangs into it. I hiss and pain explodes. I haven't felt this much pain since I was human.

Human?

He stops and licks his lips. "You have human blood...?" My eyes widen.

"What? How is that possible!? That witch said I would be as weak as a human and it would take me time to heal but she didn't say I was going to become human."

"I have no clue..." He looks as worried as I feel.

"Does that mean I can die?" I ask him.

"I don't know Christopher."

"I don't want to die." I tell him.

"We don't know for sure. Here drink some." He hands me a bag of blood. I take it and open the top. I put it to my lips and the second it goes in my mouth and down my throat I can't take it. I spit it all out. Tears sting my eyes and I start coughing.

"What is that? It can't be blood." I state.

"It is. What did it taste like?" Merek asks curiously. He takes the back away from me.

"Copper and rusted metal." I mentally cringe. "Merek I can't stay this way. I need to go back to that witch and find out what exactly is happening to my body."

"No, first we should ask my witches."

I shake my head, "they won't help me. They're all against me because I didn't follow the orders of the dead witches. The only witch that will ever help me is property of Nathaniel."

He frowns but after a few seconds of thinking he nods. "Aright we'll do that but we also have to keep in mind that the witch told you, you would heal. Maybe this is a side effect."

"It doesn't feel right." I run my fingers through my hair. "This isn't right. This isn't supposed to happen. I know it's not."

"Fine then we go now before it's too late."

"And Dante? Can he come?"

He nods, "I just spoke with him. He'll meet us at the boarder." I nod and we start walking. For a second I swore Merek was about to sprint but he seems to recall I am unable to do that.

"Sorry." He smiles apologetically.

"Merek." Joseph appears by his side.

"Oh perfect, Joseph I need you to stay here and manage the troops and discuss plans with the generals. I'll be back before tomorrow." Merek nods, he seemed to want to ask more but he doesn't. Interesting...

Once he leaves I give my full attention to Merek. "What did you do?"

"I did nothing."

"Of course." I drop the conversation because he looked like he didn't want to speak of it.

"Chris." A smile unconsciously makes its way onto my face.

"Hello."

"Merek told me." He cups my face and looks me over.

"I am fine. I just need to speak to the witch." I look forward. "But we can't risk going through Nathaniel's territory. They'll try killing us once were spotted." I comment.

"Where is the witch? Can we go around his territory?" Merek asks.

"No. The witch is inside his land. Do you have something that can make us invisible to them temporarily?"

"No, it's a very rare perfume that I do not have. That's the only thing I can think of that will help us at the moment."

I sigh, "this petty war is such a burden. Teleport us to the witch. I don't think they'll be able to sense us if we appear inside their home. They have a protective barrier." I tell him.

"I need to know where they are though."

I nod, "read my mind and you'll know."

He looks into my eyes and once his eyes glaze over I know he's searching for their location. Once he finds it, he grabs our arms and we teleport into their house.

Three out of the four are sitting on a couch. Where's the witch that helped me?

They look towards us and smile. "Took you long enough." The oldest woman comments. I hear Merek and Dante start groaning and gasping for air.

Damn it all! I forget. "Allow them passage. They will not hurt you." She rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers. With that they begin to breathe again.

"You knew I was coming back so I assume you know what I am here for."

"Yes well never trust a rogue witch. She was probably with them since the very beginning. And now she's gone, just disappeared."

"What did she do?" I question her.

"She made you human, temporarily. Giving them enough time to come for you and kill you."

"The dead witches..." I comment. "How long will this last?"

"I don't know but until it goes away I suggest you be heavily guarded. Whatever is coming, it's coming for you. We all feel it, like disease spreading. They're going to do everything in their power to kill you."

"Why do they want him dead?" Dante asks. The woman studies him.

"He was made for their use. The second he opposed them and saved you, he was made their target. They might be dead but they're powerful."

"Is there a way for him to go back to normal faster?" Dante asks.

She shakes her head. "Unless he wants to undo what he did to save you, there is no other way."

I look over at Dante and watch as his expression saddens. "Thank you for the information." I turn around and walk out the door.

I can die.

"Christopher." Merek calls my name. I turn around. He hesitates and so I just answer what he wants to tell me. I can clearly see it in his eyes.

"I'll be fine. I won't die. Not now, not after everything." Then walks out Dante. "Now let's go before they notice we're here."

Merek nods and I hold onto his shoulder. Right when we leave I get pulled back. Looking down I see the ground grabbing at my foot. Thick roots tighten around my leg stopping me from leaving. Panic sparks inside me and before I know it I feel a pain so intense I seemed to have fainted.

Roots sharp as knives pierced my chest.

Omg don't hate me!!!! But he dies. Lol omg jk jk. Actually idk yet. Lol... Nah he doesn't. At least I don't think so. Anywaysssss... We haven't heard from Dean and Cecilia *cough cough* me *cough* in a while huh?
----

Me: "I am back!"

Me: "Hello?"

*footsteps approach and guns load*

*screams*

Dean: "Oh, it's just you."

Me: "Dean!!!" *runs up and hugs him*

Dean: *hugs back tightly*

Me: My parents sent me overseas! Can you believe that!? I didn't even have time to tell you or anyone!

Dean: "No wonder"

Me: *gasps* "did you... Miss me?

Dean: "no..."

Me: *smiles* "I missed you too" *kisses cheek*

Dean: yeah yeah. *turns red and walks away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 8 8
Antonio's life couldn't get any worse with his abusive home breaking apart and him having to move across the country. And then he crosses paths with...
309K 8.5K 42
After losing his so called family, bestfriend and a supposed lover of some sort, Keith struggles to live life on the streets only to be found and tak...
5.5K 172 11
Previously Named → 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
39.9K 1.1K 23
Ripped away from everything, and then discard like nothing Suke has been taken once again into someones custody... This time its different. He is gi...