Life After! The Sequel!

By PostSabrina

I've changed it up a bit, originally this story was to be about the children but I've come to center it aroun... More

Sixteen Years Older!!!
Day of School!
The Party Preperations!
Party Preperations!
Never Ending Confusion!
Morning After... Fml!
Coffee Oh Yay Baby!
Writing On the Wall
Slow Week Days..
Mates are Forever
Life's Mistakes
New Beginning
Lifes Changes
Roses.

Pain.

60 9 3
By PostSabrina

Since founding out about my pregnancy Noah has been more protective, and way more clingy. I can tell he loves me because his actions say so. It's been two months since we found out. Everyone knew the next day. Yesterday we found out we were having a boy. I was so happy I cried. Noah was happy to.

This morning though things were different. I could sense Noah's anger. I rolled out of bed and instead of changing I left on my sweats and Noah's t-shirt. It was the only thing that fit me right now. Being a werewolf, and carrying an Alpha's child in me meant my pregnancy only lasted five months meaning I was half way through this.

I walked out of our bedroom in the direction of Noah's office; I could tell that's where he was due to all the growling. Walking faster I heard banging and things being broken. I didn't bother knocking he wouldn't answer anyways.

Walking in I was greeted with a steaming mate. "Noah? What's wrong?" I asked cautiously.

Noah turned fast and in three swift strides he was in front of me. I felt a sting on my cheek before I even realized he had moved.

Tears rushed to my eyes. I turned on my feet as fast as I could with my huge belly and ran, well waddle jogged away. I went back to my bedroom slamming the door shut and locking it.

He hit me. Noah hit me. My mate hit me. He hit is pregnant mate. I could barely register what had happened when there was banging on the door.

"Open this door right now Katrina!" Noah's voice boomed. I could feel his anger. I shivered at his voice and found a space to hide. Which didn't exactly leave many options. Hiding in the closet I knew Noah would break into the room anyways. I sat there behind everything shaking and crying softly.

"I said open this fucking door!" Noah yelled before there was a bang. I heard the door slam open and as best as could muster it was slammed shut. Squeezing my eyes closed tightly, I placed my hands over my stomach in a protective manner. I felt Noah's hands grab me roughly, ripping me from my hiding place.

"Please stop," I whimpered. Noah shoved me against the wall pinning me.

"When I say to do something, you do it!" In a swift motion his fist connected with my face, over and over and over again. I didn't protect myself, all I could think about was protecting my child. I whimpered and pleaded with him to stop.

Noah swung again; lower this time, hitting my ribs.

"Our baby!" I screamed in shock and pain. I felt Noah pause. His hands left me and I slide to the floor in a heap. My hands wandered my stomach. "My baby, my baby, my baby..." I mumbled frantically.

Tears blurred my vision as I tried to get up. I had to get to the doctor, I had to make sure my baby was alright. I felt a hand touch me, and I shrunk back in fear.

"Please, don't hurt my baby, please, please, please!" I cried.

"I would never hurt my pup. Not intentionally." He snipped. I felt his hands move and suddenly my feet were off the ground. He laid me down on our bed. "The doctor will be here shortly."

"I'm here, what's wrong?" Dr. Monty asked rushing into the room. She froze at the sight of me, but quickly snapped out of it running to my side. Pulling out her kit she got to work. She grabbed out gauze pads moving towards my face.

"My baby, check my son first!" I shouted out. Dr. Monty gasped at my outburst but as fast as she could pulled out her hand held ultrasound kit. I felt the gel on my stomach then the cold pressure of the pad. Seconds later there was a fast thudding on the small hand held monitor.

"How is he?" Noah growled. The doctor jumped.

"His heart beat is fast but still strong. I recommend bed rest for the next few days." Dr. Monty then put away her hand held, cleaning my stomach. She then moved to take care of my face.

"Leave. Now." Noah ordered.

"I'm not finished, this might need stitches." She argued back. Noah let out a menacing growl. As fast as she came in she went out.

Still crying I curled into a ball hugging my stomach tightly. Not to tight as to not hurt my self or my child but enough to make sure he wouldn't be hurt again.

"Look at me." I coward lower hugging myself a little tighter.

"Oh, stop crying and fucking look at me!" Noah yelled. I jerked my head up looking at him. His eyes held anger. If possible I moved deeper into the bed hoping to get farther away, but to no avail. I was on the edge of the bed and as close to the head board as I could possibly get.

Noah growled grabbing my leg and yanking me closer to him. "Stop moving away from me, stop crying, stop being a little bitch!"

I whimpered but tried my hardest to stop my tears. I can handle getting hit, but I couldn't handle losing my child. I clutched my stomach leaving marks on my arms from gripping so tightly.

"Please Noah, please I didn't mean to disobey you. I didn't mean to make you angry. Please." I  begged.

Noah moved his hand closer to me causing me to flinch. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to move." I whimpered.

I kept my eyes glued to Noah's hands watching their every twitch.

I heard Noah sigh then leave the bed. "Get some rest, my son needs it." Then he left.

I let out a breathe I hadn't realized I had been holding.

Slowly, I got up and waddled to the bathroom. My face was all bloody, some dried and a few spots wet yet. My left eye was swollen shut, hell the whole left side of my face was swollen. I cringed at the sight of myself. Cleaning up quickly, showering, I left the bathroom and went back to my bed.

I had thought about walking to the closet to grab clean clothes but decided against it. It's not like Noah will allow anyone near me or our bedroom for a while anyways.

Laying down was painful, my ribs were sore as were my arms. Curling myself up, I fell into a restless sleep. 

*2 Hours Later*

I woke up to the sounds of banging and squeaking. Looking up I seen a blurred figure moving around by the door. Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes to help get the sleep out of them.

"Go back to sleep, I'm just fixing the door." I heard Noah mumble. I shuddered at the sound of his voice, cringing back into the bed.

Laying back down I went to get comfortable when my stomach let out a growl. I hadn't eaten yet today. Sitting back up, I wrapped the blanket around me tighter. "I'll grab you some food, just lay back down."

Doing as I was told, I crawled back to the top of the bed, sitting up. Turning on the tv I put on Shrek, yes, I love children's movies.  

Noah was gone for ten minutes and when he walked back in he held a tray full of foods; fruits, veggies, sweets, and a huge bowl of pot roast. My mouth watered at the sight. Placing the tray in front of me he backed away to finish the door. I quickly grabbed the fork he brought and took a bite of the roast. I moaned at the amazing flavor.

Fifteen minutes later the tray was empty and my son was rolling in happiness. I smiled the best I could with half my face swollen and hugged my stomach. I had forgotten Noah was still there until the tray was moved. Looking up I seen the regret and sorrow in Noah's eyes.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, or our son. It's just... I can't explain it. I had a dream... and for a second my wolf had me believing it. I'm so sorry Katrina forgive me, please!" Noah begged. By the end of his speech he was on his knees holding around my waist as if his life depended on it.

I sighed deeply.

"Noah, I can handle getting hit. I can handle you getting mad at me. But I will not EVER allow you to touch our son again. As my mate you shouldn't touch me, but I will forgive you for that. As a father you should not touch your child, that I will NOT forgive you for. I could have lost him, I don't know what I would do if I lost my son." Tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't stop the sobs escaping me as I clutched my stomach.

Noah was holding my legs now, looking horrified at what he did. His tears were flowing freely as he kept apologizing over and over.

"I need sleep Noah, the doctor recommended bed rest and our son wants to sleep." I pulled away from Noah slowly giving him my back and curled into a protective ball around my belly and drifted off slowly into a rather horrible sleep.

**LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE**

**I have no idea if anyone will like this chapter or if anyone will read after this but this is what came out so this is what I wrote. I do hope that it's alright and I'm sorry if it's not what is expected.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358 18 26
"There isnt much to tell you.. oh wait, no theres a lot to tell you, let me just start with... Every family has a story, welcome to ours."
15.5K 225 9
My names Helen.. I don't know how it all came about but this is how my world changed. I met my mate, fell in love, got rejected, and lost my parents...
2.7K 14 27
This is my real life and real situations. I hope you all enjoy.
18.2K 740 42
I'm sorry I can't take risk I'm sorry that I worry about other people I'm sorry because I love you since then But I decided to hurt you...