Ninjago Oneshots

Oleh kittykat1065

[REQUESTS CLOSED] This story is about Oneshots between the characters in Ninjago. I hope you enjoy! <3 None o... Lebih Banyak

Info
I Guess We Tied, Didn't We? (Kai x Zane)
Why is it so Hard to Scare You!? (Cole x Jay)
A Memory of the Past❤️ (Cole x Kai)
How To Take The Stress Away (Kai x Lloyd)
We Are Compatable ❤️ (Zane x Pixal)
A Kiss Is A Present Too! ❄️ (Zane x Cole)
The Tattoo Of Written Love (Kai x Jay)
Nightmare? Sleep With Me (Jay x Lloyd)
Thanks For Keeping Me Warm (Kai x Lloyd)
My Crush Is My Dance Partner! (Cole x Jay)
The Best Snowball Fight Ever (Kai x Zane)
I'll Always Be Here For You (Kai x Lloyd)
I'll Help You Get Better... Okay? (Cole x Lloyd)
Will You Go Out With Me? (Kai x Ash)
Cristmas Eve Gift and Cuteness! (Kai x Lloyd)
Some Jealousy and Deals 💗 (Shade x Kai)
Note - Requests
I Will Always Stay With You 💕(Kai x Zane)
Taking Care Of A Baby Lloyd (Kai x Lloyd)
It All Started With Comic Books (Jay x Lloyd)
Storm, Confessing, and Kisses (Zane x Jay)
Note - Requests
Note - New Writer!
I Will Always Save You... Lloyd (Lloyd x Zane)
Learning How To RollarSkate (Kai x Jay)
Just Being Lazy In The Morning (Cole x Kai)
Going On The Date With Him (Kai x Ash)
Letting Him Take A Break.. (Lloyd x Morro)
Note (again) <3
Summoning A Demon!? Why!? (Cole x Jay)
Getting A Titanium Ninja Today (Zane x Chen)
Volunteer In The Mental Asylum (Zane x Cole)
Destroying Books And Names (Griffin x Neuro)
Babysitting A Little Brat Today (Kai x Lloyd)

No Relaxation? That's... Okay (Cole x Jay)

8.2K 167 239
Oleh kittykat1065

Hey guys!! Here is a Cole X Jay chapter!! Requested by NicoMakiLover! (~•3•)~ I hope you enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------

COLE P.O.V.~

I can finally get some relaxation today. I was the only one at the bounty. Everyone else was somewhere, but I forgot where, and Jay was at Ed and Edna's or his parents' place, as I should call it. I actually got up a bit early to relax more, so it was only about 9 in the morning.

I stand up, grabbing my phone in the process, and walk to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen, I walk over to the cake that's on the counter and look at it. It looked so good. No, amazing. I set my phone down and grabbed a knife and a fork from the cupboard next to me. I take off the lid to the container for the cake and start cutting a slice.

As I was cutting the cake, my phone rang. I look over and see a name across the screen. It was Jay. I groaned, picked up my phone and pressed answer. I put my phone to my ear and held onto my phone with my face and shoulder.

"What do you want Jay?" I asked. A bit of irritation in my voice. I walk over to another cupboard to grab a plate.

"Hello to you too." Jay said sarcastically.

"What do you want motormouth?"

Jay groaned."Well... Um... Well I was wondering if you could come over and stay the night." Said Jay. "My parents are going to their friends for the night and they said that I could have someone come over. Since the others are somewhere else you're the only one I could ask."

I thought for a moment. I just wanted to relax today, but I didn't want to say no. I then held my phone with my hand. I took a deep breath.

"Alright Jay." I finally answered. "I wanted to relax today, but I guess I could come over and stay." I walked over to the cake with a plate in my hand.

"Great!" Shouted Jay. "This is going to be awesome!"

"Yes Jay. It will be." I said. "I'll be there in a couple hours."

"Alright. Thanks Cole."

I blushed. "Y-ya no problem."

"See you then!" Shouted Jay. He then hung up. I took my phone away from my ear and set it back down on the counter. I set my piece of cake on the plate and put the lid back over the cake. I leaned on the counter and started to think.

'Why did I blush?' I thought while taking a bite from my cake. "This cake is amazing!" I shouted. In about a minute, I finished my piece of cake.

"Well I better go get ready." I washed the plate I used and set it on the rack to dry.

'I'll just think about my blushing later.' I thought while walking to my room.

(Time skip)

COLE P.O.V.~

I was walking for about 15 minutes now. I still haven't made it to Ed and Edna's place. I decided to wear black skinny jeans with a blue belt and my black high tops with my black sweatshirt. I was carrying a bag full of clothes and a couple other things. I was so exhausted that I could just go to sleep the second I make it to Ed and Edna's.

"Finally here." I said to myself. Ed and Edna's Scrap n' Junk. I was now standing in front of the sign. I set my bag down next to me and exhaled. "I haven't seen this place in a while."

"Cole! You're here!" I turn my head and see Jay running towards me. Jay kept running till he was in front of me. Jay was wearing his blue and white zip-up with his white shirt, blue jeans, and his converse, which were also blue and white.

"I'm so happy!" Shouted Jay. "You actually came!"

"Yea. Why wouldn't I come Jay?" I asked.

"W-well I thought that you wanted to relax." Exclaimed Jay.

"I would pick my best friend over relaxation Jay."

Jay blushed. "T-thanks Cole. I would too." Jay then smiled the most adorable smile I had ever seen. I blushed and smiled back.

"My, my Jay." I look over and seen Ed and Edna walking over. "Is that your friend Cole?"

"Yes mom." Jay answered. I smiled as Ed and Edna made it over.

"Cole, dear, have you gotten taller since the last time we've seen you?" Asked Edna, walking up to me.

"I'm not sure Mrs. Walker." I replied.

"Just call me Edna dear." Edna then took my face and pinched my cheeks.

"Mooooom." Jay groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry dear." Edna let go of my cheeks and stood next to Ed again.

"Let's get to the trailer." Said Ed. I pick up my bag and start walking. Jay walked next to me. When we made it to the trailer, we walked in.

"Set you stuff down anywhere you want." Ed told me. I nodded and set my stuff down on their blue couch.

"Well you two.." I turned around to see Ed and Jay stood next to me. "We are going to get out of your hair now. I left you two some money just in case you want to get something."

Ed and Edna grabbed their stuff and walked out the door. "Have a good time you two!" Shouted Edna as they made it to their car. Ed started the car and before they left, they waved. Jay and I waved back as Ed and Edna drove off.

"So what do you want to do Cole?" Asked Jay, walking over to the couch and sitting down. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down next to Jay.

"I don't know. I'm leaving it up to you." I said. Jay thought for a moment or two.

"I know!" Exclaimed Jay. "Why don't we go out to the city and just hang out there?"

"Sure, why not." I answered. I stood up and walked to the door. Jay got up and grabbed the money that Ed left us and walked over to me.

"Ready?" Asked Jay, stuffing the money into his pocket.

"Yep." Jay smiled. I blushed. It was the cutest smile ever. I smiled back.

(Time skip)

COLE P.O.V.~

"Mmmmmmmm. This ice cream is amazing!" Exclaimed Jay, stuffing the ice cream in his face. Jay and I came to this ice cream shop and we're sitting across from each other on a table.

"You better slow down. You'll get a brain freeze." I said, taking another bite of my ice cream after.

"Brain freeze!" Shouted Jay, grabbing his head in the process. I burst out laughing.

"What did I tell you!" I said, still laughing. Jay then laughed with me.

After the ice cream, we went to another place. We went from place to place and had an amazing time. It wasn't relaxing at all, but it was ok. I didn't really care about relaxation anymore.

(Time skip)

COLE P.O.V.~

We were back at Ed and Edna's watching TV. We were sitting on the couch. My body was facing Jay, head facing the TV. I was leaning on one of the pillows on the side of the couch and my legs bent up, leaving room for Jay who was sitting next to where my legs were, legs crossed.

"Cole?" I turn my head and look at Jay. "Thanks for coming over and hanging out with me." Said Jay, smiling.

I blushed a crimson red. "N-no problem Jay." Jay smiled again and looked back at the TV. I nudged him with my foot and after a couple minutes passed, Jay looked over at me.

"I had a good time too." I said, still blushing. Jay smiled again. I blushed the brightest red. I turned my head away so Jay wouldn't see. Jay then laughed. I pushed him a bit with my foot. Jay laughed even more.

"I did to." Jay said when he was done laughing. I then moved over right next to Jay and flicked him on the forehead. I laughed and Jay joined in. We laughed for a couple minutes. When we stopped, we looked at each other.

Jay was blushing and so was I. I leaned in just a bit. Jay's blush became brighter. I leaned in more and so did Jay. Then we were kissing. Jay wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. We parted after we were both out of air and looked at each other.

"I think that the kiss was the best part today." I said, blushing. Jay blushed the brightest red I've ever seen.

"I-I think it was too." Jay replied. Jay kissed me again and I took my hands and held his face. Jay had the most amazing kisses.

And I swear, relaxation would be the last think on my mind if it had to do with Jay, but I'm okay with it because I get to be with him. My motormouth.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I'm finally done with this chapter!! I had a fun time writing this and I hope that you guys enjoyed it!!! See you on the next update! (~•3•)~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3K 76 13
[ Book 2 of the lavashipping tend to the flame trilogy ] Time passed in Destiny's Bounty. It has already been long since Kai had given in to admittin...
5.8K 224 28
"The Masks of Hatred, Deception and Vengeance. All scattered around Ninjago, only to be accessed by someone with Oni blood." "Oni? Those demons Grand...
35.5K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020
2.6K 71 8
ONGOING! Ninjago fanfiction, Lava (Cole x Kai). This is a collection of Lava shipping oneshots I've written myself. Everything takes place in Ninjago...