What If...(H.S.)

By StylistixStyles

4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I comp... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
SURPRISING NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
*TWENTY EIGHT*
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Authors Tag
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE :'(
anyone want a SEQUEL?

EIGHT

2K 173 101
By StylistixStyles

{Edited: 28/08/16}

(This part will be most of all about Zania's past)

I couldn't believe that I just asked Harry if I could call him. And now I'm waiting for his response.

Fake Harry: yeah... But 30 minutes later. I've some works to do. After that I'll be free and we can talk.. Is that OK?

Me: hmmm...

Fake Harry: wait for me. :)

"Was that wrong to ask him if I could call?" I thought to myself. Again I felt so stupid of myself. I felt like I wanna talk about my past and that will make everything clear between me and Harry. He'd understand why I didn't want to give him my number. Then I started to visualize the past in front of my eye.

Sam: baby I love you so much

Me: I know... But....

Sam: c'mon... Don't you trust me?? :'(

Me: I dooooooo......

Sam: then plz send me your pic

Me: but...

Sam: all this month you've been saying that I'm your boyfriend and stuff that was all fake right?

Me: but you've seen me... You can see my Whatsapp profile picture...

Sam: that pic is not clear... Whatever I've understood you don't love me

Me: *photo attached*

Sam: aww... Thank you... You're so beautiful....

Me: *blushes* thanks!

It was the time when I proved that I was an idiot, an asshole, a douche. I met Sam on Twitter about 3months ago. He proposed me last month. We were like best friends and when he proposed me it was like dream came true. But I didn't know what's coming.

We used to talk all day long. He knew everything about me. I trusted him with all my life. Few days After sending that pic Sam texted me.

Sam: *photo attached*

Me: hahaha... That's epic Photoshop.

He sent me a pic of a naked girl but with my face. I was laughing at that pic until I read Sam's next text

Sam: i know it's not your body. You know it's not your body. But the world doesn't know that

My heart sinked after reading that. At first I thought he was kidding. I laughed and replied to him

Me: ha.ha. very.funny. -_-

Sam: no babe. Not funny. I'm gonna post your pic everywhere. EVERYWHERE

Me: but why? What are you saying? What do you want?

My hands started to shake. I was terrified. By then I knew that he was not joking.

Sam: I want you.tonight I'm gonna call you and you'll flash in front of me. Look you live so far from me so it's nothing

Me: are you being serious?? You're out of your mind. Im not doing that

Sam: ok then I'm not responsible for what'll happen now

Me: plz don't do this with me

Sam: I have to babe ;)

I didn't reply that day. I was terrified. I was so scared that I couldn't even talk with my mum. He called me at midnight. I didn't pick it. He gave 5 calls and texted

Sam: you can't ignore me just by ignoring my calls.

Me: I don't wanna talk with you.

Sam: last warning I'm calling you tomorrow 12 am

I blocked his number. I don't know if it was right or wrong. I think that decision helped me get through it as the next day Sam got mad and sent the pic to my mum. My mum understood that it was not me but she texted him

Mum: who are you? How did you get that picture?

Sam: that's what your daughter's up to. She's sending nudes to everyone. I'm going to post it everywhere.

Mum: what!! Who are you?

He didn't reply her. I didn't go to school because I got really bad headache as I didn't sleep the whole night. Mom came to my room with a sad face full of tension. I could tell that something happened.

She sat by me and held my hand. "You know I love you,right?" Mom said in a low voice. "Yes" I replied confusedly. "Then why don't you share your feelings with me?" My heart pounded hearing this. I broke the eye contact with her and didn't reply. She passed her phone to me. I saw the pic and burst into crying. She held me tightly and said "don't cry dear. We'll work through it. Now tell me everything." I told her everything about Sam. She instantly called the cops.

Sam got a new number and started to blackmaile me again. I didn't have a clue what to do. Mum took my phone and kept it with her. After four days police tracked the phone ID and caught him.

I was mentally shattered. It took me a whole month to get back to my normal life. Only my family and two best friends know about this story.

Somehow that night I wanted to share my feelings with Harry. I used to feel so helpless with him. It felt like he's so known to me. But I didn't have any idea why.

I asked him if I could call him about an hour ago. He said to call him after 30 minutes. But after reminding all these I felt really confused and decided not to call him.

1:30 am and my phone buzzed. I was sleeping while it buzzed and it woke me up. I looked at the screen rubbing my eyes and after seeing the name I got really confused. I thought to myself "should I pick it?"

SHOULD I???

**************** :) ******************

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks.

BIG SURPRISE IN NEXT CHAPTER KEEP READING!!

Sanjena. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
7.4K 584 89
Completed✅ ***WARNING***Contains sexual content, graphic violence, drug abuse, rape and strong language. "So I guess this is goodbye then." I turn ar...
5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...