The Bodyguard

By ohsobiebah

"I take my job very seriously." More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six

Preview

1.7K 46 7
By ohsobiebah

"I'd take a bullet for you," I blurted out before I could stop myself. My heart started beating faster as the words slipped from my lips.

"What?" Miley asked snapping her head towards me. Our eyes locked and I instantly became weak.

"I'd take a bullet for you," I mumbled awkwardly. I found myself suddenly happy that we were alone.

"I heard you the first time." She said before taking a few steps closer to me. She didn't seem weirded out by my statement, instead, she looked intrigued.

"I mean, its basically in my job description," I said before clearing my throat trying to justify my statement. This conversation was beginning to make me nervous and I started praying it would be over soon.

"Yeah," she smiled and let out a giggle before turning on her heel to leave the dressing room.

Suddenly, reality came back and we were back in her dressing room on the set of her new movie. I sat down on the couch and waited for her to return. That seems to be all I ever do. I wait for her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 318 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
12.2K 143 17
hey guys, this is just a bunch of Justin Bieber Imagines from my amazing yet extremely cheesy imagination. requests open, message me or comment. hope...
21.7K 724 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...