Let Me Be Your Angel (Camila...

By allabout_gaylife

Y/n Y/L is the guitarist and lead singer in a band named Code 4, along with her 3 best friends. They post cov... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
Last Chapter.
Epilogue
A/N Please Read
You Know

12.

9.3K 250 75
By allabout_gaylife

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week. A week since I found out Camila cheated on me with Austin "Dorito Fuckboy" Mahone. A week since I last spoke to her. A week since my heart has been shattered into tiny pieces. My depression hit me hard. All the songs I've been writing were so sad that management didn't want us to sing them and I had to write a new one. I didn't know what to write though. I couldn't write about happiness if I was far from happy.

I constantly find Camila staring at me like a kicked puppy. She looked heartbroken but that was nothing compared to how I felt and I know she knows that. I know she knows she's shattered my heart. She knows, yet she's continued to be seen with Austin almost everywhere we go. Half the tweets on Twitter were about her and the goddamn Dorito. 

I hated it, but I didn't hate her. God knows, I couldn't hate her even if I tried.

I was back on the bus with the girls we were heading to the next city. At the moment I was sitting in the back room with Mikaela and Normani. Normani's head was on my lap and her legs were stretched out. She was on her phone. Mikaela sat on the other side of me her legs up to her chest and her back resting comfortably on the cushion. She was also on her phone smiling like it was nobody's business but I didn't care enough to question why.

I was reading a book using my free hand to play in Mani's hair. I jumped when she suddenly screeched and sat up quickly.

"Holy shit!" She shouted. I dropped my book and looked at her in concern.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her urgently.

"Watch this," Mani held her phone out in front of me and pressed play.

"Pop star Austin Mahone found with Becky G at the beach in California having a pretty romantic evening. Now I know what you're thinking, isn't he dating super star Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony? I guess there must be trouble in paradise. Here's what our fav 5H girl said when we caught her at her concert venue last night."

It cut to a shut of Camila being surrounded by paps on all sides questioning her. She was trying to push her way through the crowd and tears were evident in her eyes.

"Camila how do you feel about the news of Austin cheating on you with Becky G?"

"Honestly, it hurts but...." She opened her mouth and she was going to more but they cut her off to get back to the host.

"Aww is our little Cuban singer heartbroken? We hope you get better soon, Camila! In other news Demi Lovato."

Normani cut off the video after that. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I mean I feel bad for how hurt Camila obviously was because deep down I still love her and seeing her so upset killed me inside. But I also felt kind of happy, because I felt she got what she deserved.

"Karma's a bitch," Mikaela spoke.

"Yeah but she's still one of my best friends. I think I should go talk to her," Normani said as she looked at me with concerned eyes. I shrugged indifferently.

"She's your friend. Go on, I won't keep you here. I can't get mad at you if you want to talk to her," I said. Normani nodded and kissed my forehead as she stood up.

"I'll be back soon, boo," she said as she turned and walked out of the room. Mikaela moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, I snuggled into her.

"How do you feel right now?" She asked quietly as she stroked my hair.

"I don't know. I don't want to care that she's hurting because she made me hurt 10x worse but I do."

"That's love for ya."

"I hate it."

"I know, sweetie, I know."

We sat in a comfortable silence until I slowly drifted to sleep in her arms.

Camila's POV

I sat in the front my four group mates staring me down. Normani had literally dragged me from my bunk and into front room for a "group meeting". Ally and Lauren looked at me with eyes full of concern, Dinah's look was blank, and Normani looked like she knew something was going to happen soon that'll cause all hell to break loose.

"What's this about?" I asked finally getting nervous from the awkward silence.

"You and Austin. We saw the video. Are you okay? We may be in a bit of a jiffy right now but you're still our friend and we still care," Ally asked.

"Some more than others," Dinah mumbled under her breath causing Normani to slap her leg.

"I'm fine," was all I said.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty heartbroken, mija," Lauren said. I sighed.

What was I supposed to say? "I'm not heartbroken because of Austin. I'm heartbroken because Y/n won't even give me the time of day." HA! If I did that I'd probably cause more harm than good.

"I'm fine," I said again before I stood up and walked back to my bunk climbing in and closing the curtain.

Lauren's POV

"She's so not fine," I said as I looked at the other girls.

"Yeah but is it because of Austin or Y/n?" Ally questioned.

"Don't be stupid..." Dinah spoke up. We all looked at her questioningly, "It's obviously because of Austin since se chose that toddler looking Dorito over, Y/n."

"I don't know, DJ. She never really seemed that into Austin to me," Normani said.

"She was into him enough to fuck him," Dinah said.

Dinah had a point. But I know my best friend and I know she wouldn't do something like that without a reason I just needed to find out what that reason was.

****************************Time Skip:Next Concert Night**************

Y/N'S POV

I was anxious. I wrote a new song and it kind of fit my situation with Camila perfectly. It was a good song too at least that's what the others said. The only was that we didn't have a lot of time to rehearse and I didn't want it to go down the drain if the first time we play it goes wrong somehow. Plus, I didn't want to receive questions on who the song was written for even though I'm sure said person knows perfectly well the song was for her. I looked around at the others as they all fixed their hairs and clothes.

Tonight our outfits went like this:
Alec wore a white v-neck t-shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a dark red bandana around his wrist, with steel toe boots.
Jared wore his usual bro tank except this time it was a dark reddish purple, a pair of black jeans, and black converses.
Mikki wore a red crop top, a black leather skirt, and black maddens that had a bit of a heel to them.
I wore a white shirt with blue sleeves, a pair of jeans that were the same red as Jared's bro tank, a black beanie, and blue vans.

When it was time for our set we ran onstage when Jacob ran off and got to our positions.

"What's up, Denver?!" I shouted. The stadium went crazy, "Let's rock!"

We played Sugar by Maroon 5, Here's To Never Growing Up, and Back to Life since it was a most requested song on Twitter. I didn't really want to sing it because at the moment the girl I wrote it for is killing me but I let it go.

"This next song is a new one," Jared spoke into his mic.

"It was written by our fabulous guitarist, Y/n," Mikki said.

"Here's Broken-hearted," I said.

We played their beginning of the song, dancing around in place and bobbing our heads back and forth. (Play song)

(Y/n)
You're not the girl I used to know
How the hell did you get so cold?
I bet you kick yourself to know
Where I've been since you let me go (yeah)

As I sang I pressed my lips to the mic, pouring my soul into the song.

Now you wanna be with me (yeah)
But you let your colours show
And it's a long way home (home)

We all sang the chorus together, dancing in our places.
(All)
Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you brokenhearted
I thought you were all I wanted
All good since the day we parted
Now table's turned, Lessons learned,
You got burnt, yeah. Hey girl look at what you started

(Y/n)
Played with love got you broke...Brokenhearted

(Alec and Mikki)
La la la...La la la...
La la la...

(Jared and Y/n)
La la la...La la la...
La la la....

(Jared)
I was standing in the dark girl,
But now I'm in control

As Jared sang, I played the guitar before joining in with him. I could feel eyes burning into the side of my head. I knew Camila was watching.

(Y/n and Jared)
And we're a million miles apart
But tell me why you sold your soul

(Y/n)
'Cause now you are the lonely one
Since you let your colours show
Baby it's a long way home (home)

As we all sang the chorus I turned my head slightly so that my lips were still to the mic but I could get a clear look to the side stage and just as I predicted there stood the girls of Fifth Harmony, Camila's arms were crossed and her face was empty of emotion but I could see the tears. I almost felt bad, almost. But then I remembered she broke my heart.

(All)
Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you brokenhearted
I thought you were all I wanted (wanted)
All good since the day we parted
Now table's turned, Lessons learned,
You got burnt, yeah. Hey girl look at what you started

(Y/n)
Played with love got you broke... brokenhearted

(All)
La la la...La la la...
La la la...
La la la...La la la
La la la

As Alec began to rap the entire crowd went crazy. But I kept my eyes trained on Camila. She was crying, that much I could see. The other girls weren't dancing they kept their eyes on us.

(Alec)
It's funny how the table's turned
I used to go for you but I was not your main concern
(So it burned) I had to let it burn
Expect the unexpected you never know what you learn
You never know what you do or what you'll get in return
See life is like a mission, you only get what you earn
But you would be in attention you really didn't deserve
But now we're feeling vicious, I kicked the bitch to the curb
And you have been booted, That's just how we do it
If I had a remote then you would be muted
But you made your choice and now you feeling foolish
But ask me how I feel, I don't give a mass of two shits (Ha!)

(Mikki)
La la la La la la
La la la

I looked away from her and sang into the mic.

(Y/n)
Ohh!!

I looked back at her as we all sang the chorus again. I played and sing with a passion I didn't know I had. But I needed her to know that she broke my heart and that I didn't care if Austin broke hers.

(All)
Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you brokenhearted
I thought you were all I wanted
All good since the day we parted
Now table's turned, Lessons learned,
You got burnt, yeah. Hey girl look at what you started
Played with love got you broke...brokenhearted

(Alec, Jared, Mikki)
La la la...La la la...
La la la...

I looked away as I sang my next verse and I sang to the crowd.

(Y/n)
Now you're living with a broken heart
Now you're living, now you're living, now you're living with a broken heart

I looked at Camila as I sang my final line.

Played with love got you broke... brokenhearted.

I glanced back out at the crowd then back to the side stage to see Camila gone. I looked at Normani and she shrugged her shoulders looking slightly concerned. I looked back out at the crowd took off my guitar and took off running. I ran to the side stage then out into the hall.

"Camila!" I shouted as I ran. I knew what I was doing was stupid. But I couldn't hold onto this forever. I definitely wouldn't forget but I couldn't lose her. I loved her too much to let her go and I didn't care if she loved me or not. I just really needed her in my life.

I grabbed the arm of a stagehand as he walked by.

"Camila Cabello, where'd she go?" I asked urgently as I tightened my grip on his arm.

"Out to the parking lot," he said fear evident in his eyes. I shoved him away and ran to the parking lot.

"Camila! Cami!" I shouted as I looked around. I stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

"Y/n! Look out!"

I looked up to see Camila running towards me, I smiled slightly and began to take one step but before I even moved a speeding car collided with me. I rolled over the top of the car and landed on the ground with a loud thud and a crunch obviously being heard, my head colliding with the pavement. I watched as the car sped away and Camila ran over to me.

"Noo!"

She placed my head in her lap and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Someone help me!" She shouted loudly.

"I'm sorry about Austin..." Was all I said.

"Don't be. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have done it. I'm so sorry. I should've told you the truth," Camila sobbed. I didn't bother to ask her what the truth was as I felt my eyes get heavy.

"I'm tired, Cami," I said quietly.

"No, baby, don't close your eyes. Please, don't close your eyes. You're gonna be okay," Camila sobbed, "Someone please! Help me!"

I smiled softly and my eyes were beginning to close as everything got blurry.

"I love it when you call me baby. I'll miss that."

"Please, Y/n. Please stay awake for me, baby, please."

"I love you."

I heard her choke back a so. I didn't expect her to say it back. I just needed to get it off of my chest. Even though she cheated on me, I loved her. She could stab me in the eye with a spoon and I'd still love her. I needed her to know.

"I love you too, Y/n...so much."

I smiled and that was the last thing I heard before my eyes fell closed.

******************
I know I know. I'm a bitch. You hate me. Yada Yada Yada. You're just lucky I didn't stop it after you were hit by the car. I was going to be cruel and do that but I thought, nah, that be rude. Lucky I love you guys. More to come!

Comment, vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
236K 5.4K 37
Y/N a troubled teenager with a dream to be wanted by someone . Lauren a member of one of the world's most famous girl groups, with everything she cou...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...