Alpha and His Luna

By dandulene

''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

6.7K 177 17
By dandulene

Laura pov.

"Thank you Amos for telling me." I said and he nodded.

"I haven't told you everything, but I will tell you later." he said and I nodded giving him a small smile.

"That's okay it's getting late you wouldn't had time to tell me everything." I said.

"Have a nice ride back to Accara and I will see you tomorrow at noon." he said, "so we can start training your powers."

"I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Amos!" I said and walked out of his house and to my friends who were standing few feet away from Amos house, talking.

"Come on let's go back to our cars so we can go back to the hotel" I said and they nodded. We started to walk in the forest by foot and then we shifted and started to run in our wolf forms.

Ross ran besides me and looked at me, but I ignored him and continued to run. I didn't want to talk to him. Not after what he did. He broke his promise. He lied to me. He lied to me about something important. I trusted him. And he... he lied.

He told me he wouldn't hurt me again, but he did. He broke his promise.

We ran slower this time, enjoying the wind, flowers, trees and the birds who were singing songs. I loved running in the woods. It was amazing feeling for me. I felt free. There wasn't any danger here. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Just the way I like it.

When we got to the end of the woods everybody went behind the trees and shifted. I waited until they were done and came out behind the trees. I shifted and we started to walk again.

Ross came to my side again, but didn't come really close so I had my space. I didn't look at him, but just kept on walking. I know I will have to talk to him sooner or later, but I choose later.

When we got to the SUVs we jumped in and went back to the hotel. It was quiet. It was awkward for them to sit with me and Ross knowing that I was mad at him. They didn't want to be here with us right now.

No one knew what to say. No one talked. There was just silence. But soon someone was brave enough to brake it.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow when you are training?" Aiden asked nervous. I gave him a smile to make his nervous disappear. He gave me one back and let out a big breath that he was holding.

"I don't know." Jane answered him when no one did, "Maybe we can go and explore Accara?"

"That is a good idea! I'm in!" Emma said and James agreed with Emma, nodding his head. Harry nodded as well, smiling.

"Yeah that would be good." Aiden said, nodding his head at Jane. Everybody agreed except one person who hasn't told his answer yet.

"Ross? Are you coming with us?" Jane asked her brother.

"No." Ross said shaking his head.

"Why not?" Jane asked, confused.

"Because I am going to be with my mate." Ross said and finally I looked at him and he looked at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"No you aren't! I'm going alone!" I snapped at him and turned back to the window.

"Yes I am. I'm not letting my mate go alone." Ross said.

"You're not going and that's final!" I snapped at him again.

"Yes I am and you're not going to stop me!" Ross said getting angrier by the second, "I'm not letting you go alone in this place where someone can hurt you!"

"The only one who is hurting me here is you!" I yelled at him and that made him silent. He shut his mouth and looked at me with hurt in his eyes, but then looked back at the road.

Everyone was shocked by my sentence, but I didn't care. I told him the truth. I'm not taking back what I said.

My wolf went to the back of my mind confused. She was hurt and didn't want to be near him because he lied to us about something important, but she also wanted to comfort him because he was hurt and sad.

"So..." Aiden started to break the silence, "Who wants cookies?"

......

"Goodnight everybody." Emma said walking in her and James room. James waved and fallowed her.

"Goodnight." I said and continued to walk to my room with Ross following me from behind.

Jane and Harry went into their room before Emma and James. We all lived on the same third floor except the guards. They lived on the second floor.

When I reached my door, I unlocked it and went inside. Ross followed behind and shut the door locking it. I took off my shoes and walked in the bathroom to wash my teeth.

While brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror and sighed. I looked at my face, my hair, eyes, everything. I looked at the scar that a rouge left when I was fighting. It was a little bit under my left ear. It wasn't long, about two or three inches long.

I dragged my finger gently over the scar remembering the rogue. The rogue was almost dead, but before I could kill him he scratched my face with his paw. I snapped his neck and he fell down dead. The scratch wasn't deep but deep enough to leave a scar.

I looked at my mark that held my power. It shined a little. I looked at it closely and saw that it has become bigger. I have to ask Amos about it.

When I was done brushing my teeth I walked out and saw Ross sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He looked up when I opened the door but I ignored him and walked to my bag to take out some pajamas. Taking them I walked back in the bathroom to change. I put on some red shorts and a yellow tank top.

I walked out and went to my bed, but before I could climb in Ross stopped me. I turned around and glared at him.

"What?" I asked him angry.

"We need to talk." He said with hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"Talk about what? How you lied to me?" I asked him and pulled my arm away from him.

"I-"

"No you lied to me about something important! You didn't care! Yo-" I started to yell but he interrupted me.

"I do care!" he said and pulled my arm again.

"If you cared you would have told me! I need to know everything! Every little detail will help me against Derek! If I don't know something important then he has more chances to win! Do you really want me to lose?" I asked him hurt.

"Of course I want you to win! You're my world! I can't live without you. I won't live without you. If you lose, I die. Why would you think that?" He asked me and took my face in his hands, pulling me to look up at him. I didn't know I was crying until he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"I" I started but I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth and closed it again, repeating that a few times.

"Laura you mean the world to me. I would never ever want you to lose. I want you to be happy. I want you to live in peace. I want you to have everything that you want. I love you Laura. More than anything. Please forgive me. I know I was a jerk for lying to you, but I didn't want you to stress. There was the ceremony and then Africa... I just. I thought that I was doing the right thing, but I was wrong. I'm sorry Laura. I'm so sorry Laura. Please forgive this jerk head of me."

"I trusted you." I whispered and tried to look down but Ross didn't let me. My tears continued to come from my eyes.

"I know." he said and put his forehead against mine, "I know I promised you. I know that you don't trust me now, but... I thought that I was protecting you. I...I know I was a jerk. I said that I would ne-"

"You promised. You promised me that you wouldn't hurt me." I whispered looking behind him.

"I promised you that I would never hurt you again, but I did. And I am so sorry for that. I will never do that again, just give me another chance. I promise you and I promise for good that I will never ever hurt you again. Just please, please give me another chance." He pleaded. He was looking in my eyes and all I saw was truth. He was telling the truth. I looked in his eyes for another ten seconds trying to find something that will tell me that he was lying but there was nothing. Nothing.

I let out a big breath that I was holding, "One chance. I will give you one chance."

Ross smiled one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen and then hugged me, "Thank you. I promise you I will never do that to you again."

I have him a hug back but pulled away, "but" I said and his smile disappeared, "I may have forgave you, but my trust has disappeared for you."

"I will get your trust back. I will do anything just to get you to trust me again." He said and I nodded, pulling away and climbing in the bed, on my side.

Ross climbed on the other side and went under covers. He was about to pull me close to him, but I stopped him.

"If you want to hold me tonight you have to tell me something." I said and he nodded, "Do you have other secrets that you haven't told me?"

"No that was the only one." he said and I nodded, "Do you?"

"No." I said and he pulled me against him and climbed on top of me, "Let's promise each other one thing."

"Promise what?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"That there will be no other secrets between us." I said and he nodded.

"I promise that there will be no secrets between us." he said looking in my eyes and I saw only truth to those words.

"I promise." I said and he smiled witch made me smile. He lowered his head and pressed his lips against my lips, kissing me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He kissed me harder and then tried to deepened the kiss witch I let him. He smiled and explored my mouth. I smiled back and tried to pull him even closer to me.

Few minutes later I pulled away out of breath but that didn't stop Ross. He trailed kisses down my neck to my collar bone and then back to his mark. I shivered when he kissed it and that made him smile.

"Ross." I moaned and pulled him even closer. I felt his little friend against my legs when I moaned his name. He looked up at me, his eyes black from lust, "I want you."

That made him kiss me even more and his friend got even more harder hearing that. His fingers were playing with the end of my shirt, asking me to take it off. I nodded and he ripped it apart. He took his shirt off and then started to kiss my neck again going slowly down to my stomach.

His hands pulled of my shorts and I pulled of his jeans. His hands moved up and down my stomach and back. When his hands reached my bra, he took it off and threw it on the floor.

"I love you." he said as he took my panties off.

"And I love you." I said as he took of his boxers.

We had a fun night. I forget why I was mad at him and just enjoyed the night with my mate.

....

"Morning beautiful." Ross whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I whispered and Ross kissed my cheek, "What time is it?"

"Half past seven" Ross answered and put his head in my neck pulling me closer.

"How are you feeling?" Ross whispered against my neck.

"Perfect." I answered and he smiled against my neck.

"Good to hear that." he said kissing my neck.

"We should get up." I said and Ross groaned.

"But I don't want to." he whined like a five year old.

"I have to go train remember?" I asked him and tried to climb out of the bed but Ross pulled me back.

"We have to train remember?" Ross said.

"No I have to train you just want to come with." I said and he nodded and pulled his head out of my neck.

"Yes but maybe Amos will train my powers as well." he said.

"Maybe he will but who said you are coming with me?" I asked him, "I'm still mad at you."

"No you're not." He said and smiled, "If you were mad at me that you wouldn't have let me have sex with you. And if I remember you were the one who wanted it first."

"No I wasn't! You wanted it first!" I said and Ross smirked.

"Oh really?" Ross asked and I nodded confident but it soon ended, "I remember someone saying ' Ross I want you'."

I looked away from him to hide my blush, "I d-don't r-remember that."

"Oh I know you remember." He said and grinned and kissed my cheek, "I love it when you blush."

I blushed even more. Ross chuckled and kissed my neck.

"C-come on get up." I said and pushed Ross arm off of me. He chuckled one last time and got up. I pulled the blanket around me and climbed out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and Ross called me when I reached the door.

"Can I join you?" He asked and I smirked. I turned around and he smirked, thinking that I meant yes. He started to walk forward but stopped when I pulled my hand up. He looked at me confused.

I just smirked and dropped the blanket that was around me, showing him my naked body. His eyes went pitch black from lust and he growled. He started to walk forward again, but quickly turned around, opened the door and ran in locking it behind me. Ross ran to the door and pounded at it.

"Laura let me in!" He growled.

"No. You have been a bad boy." I said and he pounded even harder.

"Laura." Ross growled.

"Tell me a good reason why should I let you in?" I asked.

"Will save water." Ross suggested.

"No we won't." I said and climbed in starting to shower.

"It will be over sooner and we can go eat with our friends." Ross said.

"It will be longer because you want to have sex again." I said and smirked when he didn't say anything.

"You will make me a happy man." Ross said and I smiled.

"I already made you a happy man when I met you." I said.

"Well yes but you can make me even happier."

"I can but I'm too lazy to do that." I said.

"Laura please let me in." Ross pleaded.

"Next time Rossy." I said and continued to shower.

When I was done, I jumped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and Ross was sitting on the bed.

"Your turn." I said and walked to my bag. He grumbled and walked behind me pulling my hips against him.

''You're a bad, bad girl'' he whispered against my neck and then let me go and went to the bathroom, leaving me standing there.

I quickly put on some new clothes and jumped on the bed, waiting for Ross. When he was done he walked out and put on some clothes. I stood up and we walked to our friends at the café.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.2K 70
"I want her." he said coldly sipping onto his wine staring at the grey eyed enchantress standing in front of him taking in her curves and flawless sm...
38.8K 1K 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...
801K 20.9K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
65.5K 1.6K 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...