The Heretic (The vampire diar...

By Mazerunner201

An old story, told in a new era; where everything has changed. More

DISCLAIMER
C H A P T E R T W O.
C H A P T E R T H R E E.
CHAPTER FOUR
C H A P T E R F I V E.
C H A P T E R S I X.

C H A P T E R O N E.

781 10 1
By Mazerunner201

2000 + Years ago

"Alexandria? Alexandria Hello can you hear me" My close friend Amara was shouting me, I am learning how to cook the meat, that my soon-to-be-husband will catch for me.

I could not skin the beast that was killed for supper, which in my village is shamed upon. 

"Oh I am sorry Amara, I was daydreaming, what is it?" I asked her.

"Your Father has asked for you" she said in a nervous tone of voice.

Oh my I know that the must have heard the news. 

"Oh how long ago was that?" I asked quickly because I knew I would be punished even more if I so dared to be late.

"About a few moments ago, I just came to fetch you" I nodded my head, in thanks.

"Okay lets us go before father comes and fetches me himself" I nervously let out a slight laugh.

We were nearly at my fathers magic tomb, when I saw Slias coming out of my father's tomb.

He looked towards me and sighed then carried on walking.

I saw my father and mother "Hello Alexandria" they both greeted me.

"Hello father, hello mother" I said politely.

"We heard news that you could not bare to skin the animal your soon-to-be-husband had worked hard to kill for you, is that right Alexandria?" my father questioned me.

I was told at a young age to always look your enemy in the eye when you talk to them, and that is what I did.

"Yes father that is true"

He then got up from were he had been seated and walked towards me, he slapped me across the face, he then began to kick me and with every kick he said "You" kick "Dare" kick "to" kick "define" kick "me".

When he was finished he looked at me with disgust.

"Now go before I change my mind about the arrangements".

I got up quickly and began to make my way towards my hutch when I heard noises, I looked towards a tree and saw Slias and Amara kissing, I was devastated.

Seeing as we were not married yet all I could do was proceeded towards my hutch and lay down.

Present day

I had moved again. 

I am now a student at Whitmore Collage, how boring.

Oh how the times have changed.

 I am now over 2,000 years old, I could teach the teachers.

I am on the phone talking to one of my old friends Louise, she had been telling me that my children are causing havoc in the town of Mystic Falls.

Well I can't ground them because that didn't work I was hoping maybe another 200 years till I let them out and they learnt their lessons, obviously they haven't.

I better go and sort them out after all Mother knows best.

 I made my way towards mystic falls.

 Here comes mother.

Mystic Falls

I had tracked down my children; it wasn't hard at all.

Now of course I don't think they are not stupid; though I am severely doubting my opinion at the exact moment seeing as they have not bothered to put up a clocking spell?

Its not like they are magical, powerful and hard to kill beings that every hunter will see as a prize object.

They obviously did not take in any of the lessons I taught them. 

I sighed and made my way inside, only to see

Humans

they are all compelled.

Five vampires, one witch and none of them include my children.

Not only that but I'm stop at the door, by a human?

Who does he think he is? 

"I am sorry miss but its dangerous here" he said sincerely, with kindness clear as day shining in his eyes. 

"Oh darling i assure you I will not be in any trouble.

I am here to see my family. 

So excuse me" I pushed past him.

I then shouted "The party is over leave." they just stood their looking at me.

I nearly forgot they were compelled, I lifted the compulsion "Okay now leave" they all left in a rush.

I was left with my children

of course Lilly, Julian and a few other people.

mhmm I guess they know who we are.

I looked at Lilly "Lilly darling where are Malcolm, Oliver and Valarie they loved party's when they were younger?" I questioned her.

She looked nervously towards me and said "Malcolm and Oliver are dead and Valarie was disowned" she said.

I was in one word raging.

I slightly growled and said "I left you in charge of my children two are dead one is disowned? How did they die?" I questioned her.

She didn't answer "I asked you who killed my sons?" I shouted at her.

I guessing Julian didn't like that because he came at me, he only got two steps towards me when I stop him.

I looked at him "Who do you think you are little boy? I have 2,000 years on you and you expect to snap my neck. 

You disgust me"

I then looked towards Lilly and said "I experienced the pain of losing two more children so now you will faced your punishment" 

I could see tears in Lilly's eyes as she pleaded that I would spear her lovers life.

"Good bye Julian, I hoped you enjoyed you're hell, because now you are going back" I was seconds away from ending his life, when I heard one of my children.

"Mother"

I stopped what I was doing and saw Nora standing behind me "Darling, now is not a good time" I said.

"You can not kill him please, please Mother" she pleaded.

"Have I not told you before Nora you never beg you are not a beggar, are you not?" I questioned her.

She looked down "No of course not mother. Just please do not kill him" I turned back around and faced both Julian and Lilly and said "I trusted you with my family, but now I do not intend on doing that again. You are spared Julian since my daughter clearly trusts you, But I am not as naïve so one more slip up and this goes for both of you, you are dead!" I then faced my children

"Darling children" Mother they all said,

I then turned towards our guests and asked them "Now that, that is all over who are you?"

They stared at me debating if I was a threat or not, as if a few youngster would do me harm I looked at all of them, but then I saw someone that made my heartbeat,

I walked towards him

"Silas?" I questioned him.

He looked at my strangely "Em no its Stefan" he said, oh the doppelganger of course.

"Oh silly me my old mind playing tricks" I laughed slightly I played it off.

I then walked back towards my children when a vampire with dark hair and pale skin asked my something that made me stop breathing.

"How do you know Slias?" I looked towards him

"Well that is something I do not wish telling to a stranger" I said.

He sighed and asked another questioned "Well what is your name?" I looked towards him once more and said" Alexandria Bernadetta Westenra is my name not full though, we would be here for days if I told you it" my children laughed slightly he then asked another questioned.

Does this guy ever stop? "Okay well who are you then and why are you here?" I looked towards him once again and said "Well I am the mother of my children, so can I not visit them?" I questioned him "But how are you their mother you physically look.......

So here is the first chapter. I hoped you like it. I will try and get chapter two up tomorrow so you can find out Alexandria physical age and find out bits of her past. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 3.1K 109
When eight-year-old girl, Jie, sees an enormous lightning dragon hovering over her hospital bed, her first thought is to wonder what on earth the nur...
47.1K 1.4K 69
Van and his friend Magus had reincarnated in another world with magic. Tasked to kill the demon lord, they set forth. Van was granted very rough skil...
25K 1.8K 36
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...